Lunasa's Imperfect Touhou Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bigger, better, open to all Touhou roleplayers -- it's not perfect, but it's our Touhou forum. Join, introduce yourself, and start a RP -- Gensokyo's waiting. :)

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SDM Invasion RP (Human vs Youkai)

Go down 
+8
Reimu Hakurei
Malice Velocity
Showa Kitashirakawa
Sakuya
Rumia Dark
Jade
Bass
ChenSung
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Hong "China" Meiling

Hong

SDM Invasion RP (Human vs Youkai) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SDM Invasion RP (Human vs Youkai)   SDM Invasion RP (Human vs Youkai) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 11:01 pm

Meiling paused.
He gave up?! That was......surprisingly easy. She smiled, standing in the background, listening to the conversation and still staying guard.

Reimu wasn't quite that deterred, she was leering over him just as the maids were, holding her needles at the ready.....just in case.
Back to top Go down
Bass
Admin
Bass

PostSubject: Re: SDM Invasion RP (Human vs Youkai)   SDM Invasion RP (Human vs Youkai) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 12:11 am

Bass let out a light groan as he felt the needles digging deeper into his flesh as he was pushed down to the floor. He tasted blood inside his mouth, which he immediately swallowed.

She was shifting around as she sat, he thought, recalling how he saw Remilia Scarlet. She must still be affected...

"Now then, why, might I ask, did you break into my home and cause such a ruckus tonight?"

What happens next could very well rely on how I answer that...

"Let's say it was... business." He managed to suppress a choke. "Would this be a good way to greet a guest, one with a proposition?"

He was pushing his luck, but he was already pinned to the floor. What does he have to lose, aside from his life?
Back to top Go down
Remilia

Remilia

PostSubject: Re: SDM Invasion RP (Human vs Youkai)   SDM Invasion RP (Human vs Youkai) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 12:43 am

Remilia really wished she could see what the hell was going on in front of her. One of her maids whispered descriptions in her ear. Something about bleeding from needles. So he was injured. By Reimu it sounds like.

"You appear to be injured quite badly there, by Reimu's needles none-the-less. You must have done something to make her attack. Were you the one who attacked me with that blinding flash of light? There is a fine line between "guest" and "invader".

Her maid whispered in her ear again to tell her that Meiling, Reimu, Jade, and the other Sakuya showed up.

"Meiling. This man invaded the mansion. Once this is all over, we are going to have a talk about your salary. Now, mister invader, you stated a proposition? Do tell."
Back to top Go down
Bass
Admin
Bass

PostSubject: Re: SDM Invasion RP (Human vs Youkai)   SDM Invasion RP (Human vs Youkai) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 1:00 am

"You appear to be injured quite badly there, by Reimu's needles none-the-less. You must have done something to make her attack."

Damn right, and the things do sting like a bad curry.

"Were you the one who attacked me with that blinding flash of light? There is a fine line between 'guest' and 'invader.'"

Don't like the flash... it certainly is not going the way I want to. Well, here goes nothing

Resisting the urge to break free, Bass talked with a calmer voice. "I do apologize for the act of aggression earlier, I was at a loss as to how I would face a noble creature of the night." H swallowed a bit more blood, which game him an idea. "On to business. Most certainly a noble vampire like you would be interested in tasting different varieties of blood. I just happen to carry with me... something unique."
Back to top Go down
Remilia

Remilia

PostSubject: Re: SDM Invasion RP (Human vs Youkai)   SDM Invasion RP (Human vs Youkai) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 2:27 am

"Something unique, you say?" How intriguing, she thought. A human coming here and attacking, now offering her something. Something was amiss. Eh, might as well play along.

She shifted to a more upright position with her hands folded over her lap. "Gensokyo is a world of humans, youkia, Lunarians, dragons, and many other beings. I'm curious, what kind of blood would be considered so...unique?"

As she waited for an answer, her whisper-maid relayed another message. There were explosions outside, and some of the maids who were sent outside have failed to report back. Remilia smiled, so there was another one outside. No doubt ready to come to the rescue of this one.

She turned to the maid and whispered in her ear while blocking her mouth from Bass's view with her hand to have the blonde Sakuya go outside and search for any others. After the maid nodded and relayed the message to a second fairy, who then whispered said message to the Sakuya in the room, Remilia turned back to Bass and smiled, waiting for his answer.
Back to top Go down
Bass
Admin
Bass

PostSubject: Re: SDM Invasion RP (Human vs Youkai)   SDM Invasion RP (Human vs Youkai) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 8:50 pm

Bass inhaled deeply in an effort to suppress a groan. "It is the blood of the soulforged, m'lady. It is only every now and then that Thanatos selects one individual whose determination is fuelled by hatred to be sent off to the forges of Hell, his body molten into a thick mass of blood. For sixty years, this blood has been processed in the cauldrons of all nine layers of hell, receiving treatment from the souls of the damned to produce quite a potent yet smooth fluid that would once again course through a creature's veins. It also possesses special properties, granting whoever consumes the blood the power over hellfire itself."

"This, m'lady, is the blood of a revenant."

I hope to holy hell that this gambit actually works.
Back to top Go down
Remilia

Remilia

PostSubject: Re: SDM Invasion RP (Human vs Youkai)   SDM Invasion RP (Human vs Youkai) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 10:56 pm

Remilia blinked after hearing his description. What the hell was a Thanatos? And when did Hell have nine layers? Patchouli never said anything about there being nine layers, and she actually WATCHED Marisa go through hell to fight a hell raven! Something was fishy.

"May I see this blood? Also...you!" She pointed at where she thought a maid was standing, but was pointing to a wall. The closest maid decided to step in front of her finger and call out her acknowledgment to being "pointed" at.

"Go find Patchouli or Malice and bring them here. I wish to confirm this story of his." The maid nodded and flew down the stairs towards the library.
Back to top Go down
Malice Velocity

Malice Velocity

PostSubject: Re: SDM Invasion RP (Human vs Youkai)   SDM Invasion RP (Human vs Youkai) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 12:30 pm

Malice's sleep once again halted after a fairyflies through the library, accidentally activating a trap circle. The fairy's scream woke Malice up. Seeing the event, Malice uses her wind spell to 'catch' the fairy. Luckily it was only a pile of water which throws her out to the sky so the maid didn't get any dangerous damage.As if nothing happened, the fairy then speaks out what happened and that Remilia needs her presence immidiately.

After deleting the trap circles she made, Malice followed the fairy to the place where Remilia and the others waits.

Surprised on seeing a human on the scene, Malice's eyes are widened, "ah... so, this is the intruder..." she say, "you're pretty brave to even get inside uninvited... Oh!" She soon realized Remilia's presence nearby and make her body bow toward the vampire, "a good night to you Remilia~san, so, how can I be any of help?"
Back to top Go down
Remilia

Remilia

PostSubject: Re: SDM Invasion RP (Human vs Youkai)   SDM Invasion RP (Human vs Youkai) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 2:25 pm

A quiet voice spoke out to her suddenly. She was starting to regain her sight a little bit, but not well enough to make out details. "Ah, Patchouli, I'm glad y- hm?" She was suddenly cut off by her whisper-maid. "Oh...ahem...Malice, you two look so similar to each other, I couldn't tell the difference for a little~!" Some of the maids resisted the urge to roll their eyes at her strained attempts to make it look like she can see.

Remilia then nodded. "This is the intruder. A human male with the power over blinding flashes of light or something. If you will, intruder, please tell your story to Malice again. If she does not approve of the authenticity of your request, then...well, my sister has yet to eat tonight." She smiled, knowing full well all the fairies began shifting around nervously from the mention of Remilia's younger sister.
Back to top Go down
Bass
Admin
Bass

PostSubject: Re: SDM Invasion RP (Human vs Youkai)   SDM Invasion RP (Human vs Youkai) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 2:37 pm

Undaunted, he repeated the words he told Remilia, this time making sure that he does it slowly and clearly. Having finished his story, he added a new line. "If you are wondering, it all happened on the world outside."

Of course his blood was different from his progenitor's, but it wouldn't make a difference once he manages to convince the lady of the mansion. Being sent in to meet the younger Scarlet wouldn't be all too bad, though... I hope.
Back to top Go down
ChenSung

ChenSung

PostSubject: Re: SDM Invasion RP (Human vs Youkai)   SDM Invasion RP (Human vs Youkai) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 12:22 am

WHAT NOT TO DO IN RP: AN EXAMPLE - PART 1

Basil's head set received from Cheng Sung, whom is currently hiding outside the mansion. How did he escape Sanae? (( Sanae was taking care of the fairy and never stated was going after me))

"Basil, Evac-Gunship inbound, ready to attack the mansion if the missile can't break through to you. UAV-Danger Close, brace for impact."

Two Missiles carried by the UAV was released from the hanger and propelled toward Basil's position, one by one. the first missile destroyed the roof of the mansion, while the other one pierced through the ceiling on top of Basil. It is a miracle that he survived, but then again, nothing worth mentioning for a soldier of fortune. The mansion had no magical defense? Despite there being a high risk of explosions from everyday danmaku battles? (( Only protection mentioned was the megalopolis which is about the height of a person? ))

"Hurry and grab a sample! Gunship is 300 meters away from your position, I will cover you, GO!"

Cheng Sung dashed out of the forest from the side of the mansion and threw out an already cooked grenade at the group of patrols then picking the rest of them off with his FAL. He secured the spot and was ready to cover Basil's escape, that's when he saw Basil climbing out of the rubbles... Controlling someone else's character (( Yeah... My mistake, ))

" DO YOU HAVE THE SAMPLE?!!"

Last edited by ChenSung on Sat May 28, 2011 8:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bass
Admin
Bass

PostSubject: Re: SDM Invasion RP (Human vs Youkai)   SDM Invasion RP (Human vs Youkai) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 12:41 am

Feeling a bit dazed, Bass quickly grabbed a syringe from one of his pockets, bit off the protective cap, and plunged the needle to his thigh, injecting the contents of the syringe.

With his senses heightened, he grabbed his USP and incapacitated most of the fairies between him and Remilia. With most out of the way, he lunged quickly at Remilia's direction, with one fist outstretched towards the vampire. Considering how affected she was by the flashbang, it was an easy task. However, he stopped short and patted Remilia's head. "I'll be going now, m'lady," he said before jumping away, avoiding danmaku like a mad man.

"Chen, get me outta here!" he yelled as he reloaded his USP and ran for the walls, clutching a strand of Remilia's hair.
Back to top Go down
ChenSung

ChenSung

PostSubject: Re: SDM Invasion RP (Human vs Youkai)   SDM Invasion RP (Human vs Youkai) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 12:56 am

WHAT NOT TO DO IN RP: AN EXAMPLE - PART 2

Chen jumped behind basil and blocked a danmaku for him.
Shit, they don't call this a "bullet hell" for nothing. The front part of his load-bearing vest vanished, leaving behind a shattered Ceramic plate, now dropping to the ground. Damn it, Should have wore a set of dragon skin instead of this cheap ceramic shit...

Despite the pain of having more than 2 ribs crushed, Chen managed to pick up his assault rifle once again and flicked the safety to Full-auto and unloaded his last mag at the Vampire. That's when another danmaku hit him... Right in the knee, easily shattering the kneecap and dismembered his lower limb. How did he get everyone to aim at him instead of the clearly more important Basil? (( Basil is running away with nothing particularly valuable known to those in the mansion while I'm firing an assault rifle))

That won't stop him, He loaded his last mag into the gun and continued to fire in prone position. except this time, he have no aim what-so-ever. A few more needles had caught him on the ground, One went through his wrist and pinned it to the ground and another pierced through his right eye, nearly into the corresponding hemisphere... the FAL dropped to the floor...

The Gunship flew over head and dropped several napalm onto the Mansion. Again with assuming the mansion has no protection against stuff like that ((Have those defense stated next time))
There Chen saw Basil hanging on it by the ladder...
At least he made it...

The gunship flew over the horizon and disappeared through a black-hole like rupture... Where'd that come from? ((Unless yukari brought us in, there's got be a way for us to go in and out of gensokyo))

Chen lost his consciousness at that moment as his purposed is completed... an armed fragmentation grenade dropped from his hand...

Please use this post as an example and try to avoid godmodding like this! The creator had good intent, and having their posts criticized like this is punishment enough, so I'll let them off without a warning.

Last edited by ChenSung on Sat May 28, 2011 8:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bass
Admin
Bass

PostSubject: Re: SDM Invasion RP (Human vs Youkai)   SDM Invasion RP (Human vs Youkai) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 11:18 pm

"Wait, that doesn't sound right..."

A sharply-dressed man looked up at Bass, pushing his glasses at the bridge. "I beg your pardon?" His hands were grasping a stack of papers bound together by various split pins.

Bass stood up from his seat and passed a number of men seated across the table, all wearing business attire and lab coats. He approached the man holding the papers and extended an open palm, as though asking for the stack. Complying, the man handed Bass the stack, which he immediately examined. He noted that the last few pages were ripped off, and a few sheets were appended. It contained a lot of discrepancies that neither he nor Chen would have written.

"No wonder, the thing was messed with," Bass said as he ripped the added sheets from the actual stack. "It should've been obvious, given the fact that these are written like prose."

The man sitting at the other end of the table, obscured by the shadow of the dimly-lit part of the room, waved a dismissing hand. "We'll investigate that at a latter time," he said nonchalantly. "We should continue on with the report."

"Ah, the report, yes." Bass cleared his throat. "It was at that point where I was about to find out if my gambit would pay off... I do remember Ms. Scarlet calling for the librarian to confirm the facts behind my story..."
Back to top Go down
Malice Velocity

Malice Velocity

PostSubject: Re: SDM Invasion RP (Human vs Youkai)   SDM Invasion RP (Human vs Youkai) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 9:01 am

((WWwawwawawa >.< what was that + and - thingy I just clicked? I think that's a mistake I just did back there OAO gomen!))

"fumu... a revenant's blood? Well I sure do have heard about it... and from your story, you pretty much convinced me that...." Malice took several steps to get closer to the intruder as she looks deep at his eyes trying to see a strange movement on it "you know a lot."

she then took a step backward with a smile and continues her sentence, "Well it'll be a pleasure for me to actually see that kind of blood, but I want to ask you a simple question beforehand... If, you actually bring that revenant's blood you said earlier, why would you bother and risk your life instead of a simple talk? I'm sure, most of the intellect demon or youkai would really love to make a transaction with that kind of blood." she says as she tries to reveal the intruder's real intention.

Last edited by Malice Velocity on Fri May 27, 2011 11:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I think I made another mistake 6^^;)
Back to top Go down
Bass
Admin
Bass

PostSubject: Re: SDM Invasion RP (Human vs Youkai)   SDM Invasion RP (Human vs Youkai) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 6:42 pm

((Ah, Malice, Chen's posts [as well as mine between the two] never did happen... we're at that point when Remilia called for you or Patchy to confirm my story.))
Back to top Go down
Malice Velocity

Malice Velocity

PostSubject: Re: SDM Invasion RP (Human vs Youkai)   SDM Invasion RP (Human vs Youkai) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 12:08 am

Malice Velocity wrote:
((WWwawwawawa >.< what was that + and - thingy I just clicked? I think that's a mistake I just did back there OAO gomen!))

"fumu... a revenant's blood? Well I sure do have heard about it... and from your story, you pretty much convinced me that...." Malice took several steps to get closer to the intruder as she looks deep at his eyes trying to see a strange movement on it "you know a lot."

she then took a step backward with a smile and continues her sentence, "Well it'll be a pleasure for me to actually see that kind of blood, but I want to ask you a simple question beforehand... If, you actually bring that revenant's blood you said earlier, why would you bother and risk your life instead of a simple talk? I'm sure, most of the intellect demon or youkai would really love to make a transaction with that kind of blood." she says as she tries to reveal the intruder's real intention.

((ok, done ^^; sorry..))
Back to top Go down
ChenSung

ChenSung

PostSubject: Re: SDM Invasion RP (Human vs Youkai)   SDM Invasion RP (Human vs Youkai) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 8:54 pm

((I'll wait a while to make a move, a lay out map and through explanation of the distribution of force and the location of magical apparatus is needed to continue ))
Back to top Go down
Remilia

Remilia

PostSubject: Re: SDM Invasion RP (Human vs Youkai)   SDM Invasion RP (Human vs Youkai) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 9:09 pm

((Current situation as I know it.

Bass is inside just at the top of the stairs leading to the second floor in front of Remilia, with Meiling as well as several maids guarding, Reimu ready to fire at Bass should he make any wrong moves, and Malice talking to him to verify his story.

The silver-haired Sakuya is in the clocktower. As we don't have an actual Sakuya yet, just throwing her in there for now. The blonde Sakuya was sent outside, but who knows if she even still posts here, so feel free to continue without her.

Patchouli is within the library, holding up the spell surrounding the mansion (Emerald Monolith, basically giant towers of hard gemstone surrounding the whole mansion). Though I coulda sworn Malice cast that originally. Maybe I'm forgetting something.

Outside is ChenSung, while originally only dealing with fairies, is also dealing with Sanae.))
Back to top Go down
ChenSung

ChenSung

PostSubject: Re: SDM Invasion RP (Human vs Youkai)   SDM Invasion RP (Human vs Youkai) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 9:32 pm

(( First map, SDM Invasion RP (Human vs Youkai) - Page 4 59yq2x
Anyone going to make another move download the image and make some scribbles to specofy movements and actions ))
Back to top Go down
Jade

Jade

PostSubject: Re: SDM Invasion RP (Human vs Youkai)   SDM Invasion RP (Human vs Youkai) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 1:20 am

Jade stood there watching the whole thing. She knew Bass, this thing with the blood is a total lie, but she wasn't going to bother with it. She wanted to find him, and she found him, her job is done. She'll just let Remilia handle the rest. But she could have sworn there was something else...

"Ah! Pardon me!" She mumbled a Latin phrase under her breath and disappeared from the area in a faint flash of light.

She reappeared in the basement door hallway, where she laid countless traps predicting Bass to come this way, but he never did. "Might as well take them down..." She placed her hand on all the diagrams she created and took them out one by one.

As she was doing this, two armored fairies came by. They were part of the elite Armored Corps that were usually in charge of guarding Remilia's bedroom while she slept, among other important duties. They were carting a table with some food on it. Particularly blood. Jade looked at the fairies as she removed what she thought was the last diagram. "Must be her feeding time. Probably been delayed given the commotion. Anyways, that's the last of them, though I feel like I'm forgetting one..."

Suddenly, one of the fairies were blown back. She was lightly stunned by the sudden explosion. Both of them went on alert. Jade watched in dismay. 'Oh...crap...forgot about that one...'

The basement doors creaked open. The trap was set a little low with a little too much power, busting the lock when it went off. The two fairies called out to her, "You there, quickly, inform mistress Remilia that the young mistress destroyed the lock!" At first she was going to argue about the true cause, but...she figured it would be best to listen to them. Quickly, she took off flying down the halls.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheChenSaw
Flandre Scarlet

Flandre Scarlet

PostSubject: Re: SDM Invasion RP (Human vs Youkai)   SDM Invasion RP (Human vs Youkai) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:35 am

The doors crept open, letting a sliver of light in the room filled with darkness. A small figure rocking back and forth suddenly froze in responce to the light. The figure turned its head, revealing bright scarlet eyes. Slowly the small shadow rose and moved toward the doors, sounds of light, bare feet padding against the marble flooring echoed through the large room as she ran. The fairies were gone before a small girl with blonde hair and a red dress appeared from the darkness. A blonde ponytail on the side of her head followed her movements as she looked around. "Where is everyone?" the quiet voice escaped Flandre's lips. Flandre crept up the stairs quietly wondering what caused the doors to open. Fairies fled at the sight of the Sister of the Devil as she entered the main levels of the mansion. As the only responce Flandre has seen before her, excluding a select few, Flandre paid no attention to the fairies "Meiling? Sakuya?" Flandre asked the now empty room , her voice echoed lastly "Sister?". She kept her arms behind her back as she walked through the mansion, clearing each room she entered. The fairies fled toward Remilia's room where Flandre had, very slowly, made her way.
Back to top Go down
Bass
Admin
Bass

PostSubject: Re: SDM Invasion RP (Human vs Youkai)   SDM Invasion RP (Human vs Youkai) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 5:58 pm

Bass heaved a sigh of relief. It seems that the librarian knows what he was referring to, but now comes the question of why he came all the way to the Scarlet Devil Mansion in secrecy instead of doing a transaction. He gave the question some thought in his head before responding. "Well, to begin with, my client is rather greedy," he answered. "Human nature and su-"

He felt a small explosion below him. It was faint, but his ears can definitely make the sound signature of an explosion. "Hey, uh, I think something blew up downstairs," he remarked casually.
Back to top Go down
Malice Velocity

Malice Velocity

PostSubject: Re: SDM Invasion RP (Human vs Youkai)   SDM Invasion RP (Human vs Youkai) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 6:44 am

Malice is listening to the human until she can felt a blast occurred...

"Hey, uh, I think something blew up downstairs," the human said, Malice could only nod to that.

"I do think it's Flandre~san, knowing none of my Megalopolis were broken, and I can also feel a great depressing atmosphere not far from here. SO, I do hope that you're saying the truth so that maybe for the least you will be saved from what worst could happen next" she say, she did look at Remilia to see if the vampire had something to say about the sudden change of situation.

Well, I do afraid if that actually is a human breaking through underground, but for that they have to dig far enough to get through the root of the Megalopolis to avoid my detection, so I'm 90% sure that it was Flandre~san... or at least I do hope so.. she thought to herself.

"So, tell me more that you know about this, blood, does your 'client' here told you where in the world he/she got it or something?"
Back to top Go down
Sakuya

Sakuya

PostSubject: Re: SDM Invasion RP (Human vs Youkai)   SDM Invasion RP (Human vs Youkai) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 10:12 pm

(I still post, Just have been thinking about what to post)

"Yes madam" Sakuya said as she dashed outside and started to look outside in the eastern forest when an explosion happened in the basement hall, near miss Flandre's room. Who set up an explosion trap right near that room without noticing, whoever it is, I'll give 'em Hell Sakuya thought and dashed right back into the Mansion, without noticing the ship above her.

When she entered the Mansion, some fairies were still hurt by the previous attacks, but she could care less about the fairies. When she reached the hall where Flandre's room, she saw some Fairies, Armored ones who acautally cared about they're job. She approuched them with a simile and asked a question.

"So what happened here?" Sakuya asked having no practical knowledge of what happened other than a slight explosion and the thought that miss Flandre got out, that made her shiver. Miss Flandre could kill everyone without trying, and would destroy everything, that lock appears to need to be fire locked so that couldn't happen again.

"Mi-i-iss Flandre got out, someone's already informing miss Remilia" Said one of the fairies, 3 wings broken off.

"Who was it?"

"Jade miss Sakuya D."

"I'll check around here for anything else"

"Okay we'll leave this to you"

"Alright" Sakuya said before going down the hall.

(also gonna quote someone with something I think wierd

Quote :
Remilia's bedroom while she slept

REMILIA SLEEPS!?)
Back to top Go down
http://s3.excoboard.com/TouhouDreams
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SDM Invasion RP (Human vs Youkai)   SDM Invasion RP (Human vs Youkai) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SDM Invasion RP (Human vs Youkai)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next