Lunasa's Imperfect Touhou Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bigger, better, open to all Touhou roleplayers -- it's not perfect, but it's our Touhou forum. Join, introduce yourself, and start a RP -- Gensokyo's waiting. :)

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SDM Invasion RP (Human vs Youkai)

Go down 
+8
Reimu Hakurei
Malice Velocity
Showa Kitashirakawa
Sakuya
Rumia Dark
Jade
Bass
ChenSung
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
ChenSung

ChenSung

SDM Invasion RP (Human vs Youkai) Empty
PostSubject: SDM Invasion RP (Human vs Youkai)   SDM Invasion RP (Human vs Youkai) Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 11:20 pm

5/9/2011 1200 hours.
Two humans dressed for combat approached the mansion under cover of the night and the forest. Their presence here with fire arms means business...

The first one with a Recon night vision goggle and a suppressed FN FAL equipped with dual scope stopped short 400 m from the mansion. He signaled his team mate to keep on moving and climbed onto a nearby tree.
"I've got you covered, get the DNA samples, extraction in 20 minutes, Go"

Both of them activated thermo-optical camouflage and disappeared from sight into the darkness and the teammate with a silenced UMP approached the mansion stealthily.
Meanwhile, those inside the mansion was going on with their normal activities without being aware of the situation...
The door guard is sleeping as usual...
Back to top Go down
Bass
Admin
Bass

PostSubject: Re: SDM Invasion RP (Human vs Youkai)   SDM Invasion RP (Human vs Youkai) Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 11:28 pm

The concealed figure eased his finger inside the trigger guard of his silenced UMP as he approached the sleeping gate guard. Carefully he walked past and pried the gates open, his weapon trained at the still unconscious guard, his finger ready to twitch and fire a suppressed burst.

Having successfully entered the gate without alerting the guard, he slowly closed the gate behind him and dashed to a hedge quietly, scanning the area for the path of least resistance. "Sir," he whispered over comms as he observed the number of fairy maids working around the area outside the mansion proper, "what's the ROE?"
Back to top Go down
Jade

Jade

PostSubject: Re: SDM Invasion RP (Human vs Youkai)   SDM Invasion RP (Human vs Youkai) Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 1:23 am

She sat quietly in the library deep within the Demonology section, flipping though the pages of a rather large untitled tome. The succubus-in-training, after a lot of prodding, was granted permission to use the library to study up on demonic magic every night. She even had a go-past-Meiling badge and everything, but she was prohibited from entering the master's room.

"Know it, know it, know it, don't wanna know it, wouldn't understand if I tried, know it...jeez, there's gotta be something good here. How many books on this subject is there, anyways?"

Slamming the book closed, she sighed, looking up at the towering bookshelves. She figured the librarian was interested in the subject, given the presence of Koakuma, but this was just ridiculous. She turned her attention to the window, which had a nice clear view of front. She gave off a little chuckle when she saw Meiling.

"Sleeping as usual. Eh, I guess it's fine. Only the insane would try to invade the mansion of such a powerful vampire at night...was that hedge always so badly trimmed?"

Shrugging, Jade stood up and made her way to the library's doors. It was about time she took a break and wandered the halls and maybe ask the fairies for a quick snack.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheChenSaw
ChenSung

ChenSung

PostSubject: Re: SDM Invasion RP (Human vs Youkai)   SDM Invasion RP (Human vs Youkai) Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 1:29 am

Hiding himself amongst the tree leaves, there are no longer any need for optical camouflage, everything seems ordinary in the mansion.

"Basil, use lethal force when necessary, Priority is to avoid detection. "

The thermo scope tracked basil's movement, ready to make a decisive kill when necessary.

"Kill code is 'smile', I'll down the lazed target... Good luck."

Back to top Go down
Rumia Dark

Rumia Dark

PostSubject: Re: SDM Invasion RP (Human vs Youkai)   SDM Invasion RP (Human vs Youkai) Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 4:47 pm

She was flying gently in the upper ceiling of the library.

"Hmm... I wonder if I can find Koakuma... she said she was going to help me read tonight. Oh well..."
Back to top Go down
Sakuya

Sakuya

PostSubject: Re: SDM Invasion RP (Human vs Youkai)   SDM Invasion RP (Human vs Youkai) Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 5:01 pm

As the women was preparing a tea cup, she looked at the clock, She forgot about Jade. She hurried along and prepared it quickly, not caring about the quality and rushed it on a circular platter to serve. She rushed out, holding the cirucular platter in one hand while walking carefully towards the library.

*Creak Creak* Is what her high heeled shoes sounded like walking on the manision's floor, going downwards towards the basement library. She was only thinking of if Jade toke a break already, when she saw her down the hall.

"Oh hello Ms. Jade, here is your tea" She said giving the platter to Jade, gave a smile, then slowly walked away towards the steps to see if the fairy maids and Meiling were doing their job.

(Note this is my character, Not the orgininal Sakuya)
Back to top Go down
http://s3.excoboard.com/TouhouDreams
Bass
Admin
Bass

PostSubject: Re: SDM Invasion RP (Human vs Youkai)   SDM Invasion RP (Human vs Youkai) Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 6:43 pm

"Avoid detection. Understood."

Bass eased his finger from the UMP and slung the weapon, opting for a suppressed USP. He took a peek from the side of the hedge before moving closer to the wall, careful not to bump into anyone.

He crept along the wall, making sure his head remains below the window even though he had thermo-optical camouflage activated. He stopped under a window on a farther side of the mansion and positioned himself for a peek. He froze upon hearing a light set of footsteps moving along the corridor inside.

"Oh hello Ms. Jade," he heard a voice say, "here is your tea."

Jade's here? Lovely.

Easing carefully back into a crouching position, he decided to enter the mansion through a different set of windows. Moving through undetected seemed easy enough, but he took extra precaution in movement.

Finally reaching a window that allows access to a rather empty part of the mansion, Bass slid the window open carefully and eased his way inside, making sure that any traces of his entrance are eliminated.

"I'm inside."
Back to top Go down
Rumia Dark

Rumia Dark

PostSubject: Re: SDM Invasion RP (Human vs Youkai)   SDM Invasion RP (Human vs Youkai) Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 8:04 pm

She slowly landed near the door to the library and stopped suddenly.

"That smell... I don't recognize it... It smells like a human..."

She quickly walked over to Jade.

"Jade? I smell something I don't recognize... It's a human and... something else. Kind of a... stuffy smell, I don't like it..."
Back to top Go down
Showa Kitashirakawa

Showa Kitashirakawa

PostSubject: Re: SDM Invasion RP (Human vs Youkai)   SDM Invasion RP (Human vs Youkai) Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 9:35 pm

"Sorry, that's me." Showa spoke up, having been stuck to the wall by his Galvantula.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001892989297
Rumia Dark

Rumia Dark

PostSubject: Re: SDM Invasion RP (Human vs Youkai)   SDM Invasion RP (Human vs Youkai) Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 9:43 pm

Showa Kitashirakawa wrote:
"Sorry, that's me." Showa spoke up, having been stuck to the wall by his Galvantula.

"Y-You... you really need to stop bringing that yellow... thing everywhere ^^;"

She was still somewhat weary though. "I'm not to sure though..." She murmered to herself.
Back to top Go down
Showa Kitashirakawa

Showa Kitashirakawa

PostSubject: Re: SDM Invasion RP (Human vs Youkai)   SDM Invasion RP (Human vs Youkai) Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 9:46 pm

"It loves tormenting me." He deadpanned before returning to calculating a way down.
Back to top Go down
Rumia Dark

Rumia Dark

PostSubject: Re: SDM Invasion RP (Human vs Youkai)   SDM Invasion RP (Human vs Youkai) Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 9:55 pm

"W-Well... good luck getting down. I'm gonna look around the building."

She proceeded to exit the library, entering the nearly empty portion of the building.
Back to top Go down
Jade

Jade

PostSubject: Re: SDM Invasion RP (Human vs Youkai)   SDM Invasion RP (Human vs Youkai) Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 10:00 pm

"Always get lost in this place...you'd think they'd have a map or something with how many hallways there are."

Jade wandered through the halls looking for the kitchen, or at least something that wasn't a hallway. She had only memorized the path from the front door to the library. Everything else she very rarely investigated herself. Just as she was about to give up and go back to ask Patchouli where the kitchen was, one of the maids approached her.

"Oh hello Ms. Jade, here is your tea." She said. She looked a lot like the head maid, but blonde hair and a red suit. Sakuya Deborator, if she remembered right. "Ah, thanks, was just looking for some~!"

Turning back around, she took her tea and carried it with her back to the library. Passing by one of the hallways leading to one of the more empty areas of the mansion, she heard a very faint click coming from the third window. She stared at it for awhile, studying the area of the window. Looking down, she noted a single blade of grass laying at the base of the window. "Hm...maybe the maids missed a spot? I'll bring it up to one of the Sakuya's later." She continued on her way, but not after hearing what sounded like a whispering voice saying something she couldn't quite make out.

She re-entered the library, and not soon after, was confronted by Rumia, another guest to the mansion, mentioning something about an odd smell. "A human smell you don't recognize? Hm..." Immediately, she thought back to the messed up hedge, the click coming from a window, the blade of grass, the strange whisper-like voice...

"...I think...someone is breaking into the mansion."
Back to top Go down
Showa Kitashirakawa

Showa Kitashirakawa

PostSubject: Re: SDM Invasion RP (Human vs Youkai)   SDM Invasion RP (Human vs Youkai) Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 10:12 pm

"...Jade? Can you get me down?" Showa asked, desperately wanting to use the lou.
Back to top Go down
Jade

Jade

PostSubject: Re: SDM Invasion RP (Human vs Youkai)   SDM Invasion RP (Human vs Youkai) Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 10:34 pm

She looked up at the sudden voice. "Showa? I didn't know you were allowed in here. Well, just be quiet and don't harm the books in any way."

Completely ignoring Showa, she sat at the same table as before and sipped her tea. Jasmine, just like what she asked for. She thought back to all the clues from before. She's always been fairly good at catching minor clues and tying them together.

"Hm...that hedge..." Looking outside, she noticed the poorly trimmed hedge from before. Now that she was looking for something, she took note of several leaves scattered around its base. She knew even Meiling wouldn't have any of that, the outer appearance of the mansion was that important. That hedge was messed with recently.

"Then there's that hallway...it was completely clean except for that single blade of grass. It was fairly noticeable obvious, there's no way a maid would have missed it." She also thought back to the faint click coming from the window, as well as the whispering voice that she originally thought was just her hearing things.

"Someone entered through that window. But I didn't see anyone, and there wasn't that many places to hide..."

Then there was what Rumia said. Something about an unknown human scent. She knew Sakuya's, Reimu's, and Marisa's scents, so it couldn't be any of them. A human she doesn't recognize...hiding in a hallway with nowhere to hide...only way to do that was to be invisible...

She smirked and set the tea down. There's only one human she knows of that Rumia wouldn't who would sneak into the mansion of a powerful vampire at night with such skill and have the ability to hide themselves in plain site. She walked back out of the library, carefully shut the door behind her, then took in a deep breath and shouted down the hallways.

"BASS, I KNOW YOU'RE IN HERE, AND I WILL FIND YOU!!!"
Back to top Go down
Showa Kitashirakawa

Showa Kitashirakawa

PostSubject: Re: SDM Invasion RP (Human vs Youkai)   SDM Invasion RP (Human vs Youkai) Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 10:56 pm

"Bass is here?" Showa asked, oblivious to everything as he fell from the webbing with a THUMP. "Agh, my nose..."
Back to top Go down
Sakuya

Sakuya

PostSubject: Re: SDM Invasion RP (Human vs Youkai)   SDM Invasion RP (Human vs Youkai) Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 11:02 pm

As Sakuya was walking up the steps of the stairs, in the hall above her, she saw a blade a grass that looked like no one had cleaned it up, and there was a foot print on it. Then she hears Jade yell about a person named Bass, and thought up something. "He may be the intruder, but I haven't seen him yet, why not use the other Maids to help out, since the head one's went away for a reason, probably hunting and getting food". She ran up the steps while her heels went *Clink Clink* on the soft carpeted steps and then he was at Remilia's room, right in front of the door.

She touched her bangle and watched it be consumed by flames to turn into her sword. She began to hold under her chest and arms like a watch guard, she was better than Meiling easily. She then began to shot a fireball out and shot a wall, the other maids looked at her in a stupid way.

"Today, I have a blade of grass, foot print on it, you know what that means, it means you don't do your job properly. You just let someone in this manor without even noticing, how shameful. Just keep an eye out for anything suspicious" She said, but the maids didn't listen to on word even spoken by her, only god knows why.

"Urgh, stupid maids, preoccupied by almost every little thing, that why the ones who focus do better" Sakuya sighed in a not so happy way, she would have to take this intruder down while every maid is sleeping besides her. That was going to be hard to do.
Back to top Go down
http://s3.excoboard.com/TouhouDreams
Showa Kitashirakawa

Showa Kitashirakawa

PostSubject: Re: SDM Invasion RP (Human vs Youkai)   SDM Invasion RP (Human vs Youkai) Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 11:10 pm

Showa groans painfully as he crawls slowly to the front door. "Medic...~!"
Back to top Go down
Jade

Jade

PostSubject: Re: SDM Invasion RP (Human vs Youkai)   SDM Invasion RP (Human vs Youkai) Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 11:38 pm

After announcing her..."challenge", so to speak, she thought more about the situation. Bass is smart and experienced. He's not stupid enough to perform a dangerous operation like this alone. Which means...

"Someone else is helping him." There were only signs of Bass infiltrating, though. Either they entered from another location, or he has support from the outside. If another location, she would have to find out where. If outside, a sniper with some way to spot targets from any location inside a mansion with very few windows. Who in the world would have that ability though? Oh, right...

"AND I KNOW YOU'RE NOT ALONE! BUT I IMAGINE YOU WOULDN'T DARE ASK CHANG TO MAKE KYOUKO ATTEND THE FUNERAL FOR HER LOVER AND LEAVE THOSE THREE AS ORPHANS JUST TO REMOVE YOUR OWN BROSIS!"

Her head wings flapped quickly while her tail whipped around excitedly. "This should be fun..." she thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Showa Kitashirakawa

Showa Kitashirakawa

PostSubject: Re: SDM Invasion RP (Human vs Youkai)   SDM Invasion RP (Human vs Youkai) Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 9:47 am

Showa sighed before grabbing a conveniently-placed megaphone and yelling "MEDIC, GODDAMMIT!" into it, twitching as he fell asleep with his bodily injuries.
Back to top Go down
Bass
Admin
Bass

PostSubject: Re: SDM Invasion RP (Human vs Youkai)   SDM Invasion RP (Human vs Youkai) Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 4:16 pm

Having made sure no one was in the close vicinity, Bass examined the closest room using a fibre-optic camera. The room was dark, but whatever faint illumination coming inside allowed the camera to make out what seems to be a storage area full of crates and a door on the other side. Retrieving the other end of the camera, he brought out his lock-picking tool when he heard a bellow.

"BASS, I KNOW YOU'RE IN HERE, AND I WILL FIND YOU!!!"

Well, Jade, that sure was hasty, he thought as he pried the keyhole with his tool. A faint click confirmed successful picking.

"Sir, they know I'm here," he whispered over to the comms device before retrieving two small canisters from his kit.

"AND I KNOW YOU'RE NOT ALONE! BUT I IMAGINE YOU WOULDN'T DARE ASK CHANG TO MAKE KYOUKO ATTEND THE FUNERAL FOR HER LOVER AND LEAVE THOSE THREE AS ORPHANS JUST TO REMOVE YOUR OWN BROSIS!"

Too right, mate.

He set the canisters parallel to the door, one in each side, and stretched a measure of very thin wire from each one across the hall, embedding it using a small needle. The other end of the nigh-invisible wire was connected to a ring; if someone would walk over and tug on the taut wire, the ring would be immediately removed, triggering the release of a very irritating gas.

His trap prepared, he slid inside the storage area and settled in a corner. He brought up his PDA and connected to the UAV flying above the mansion, providing him with a bird's-eye view of the place. He switched over to thermal scan and saw no change in activity save for some rather sizeable flares, which could only mean something was set on fire.

No doubt Jade's looking for me now, he thought as he checked his loadout. Less-than-lethal rubber bullets. This might make things easi-

His train of thought was interrupted by an amplified "MEDIC, GODDAMMIT!"

Bass hissed. No doubt that's Showa. I though there wouldn't be any guests... botched intel.

"Sir, we might have hit a snag."
Back to top Go down
ChenSung

ChenSung

PostSubject: Re: SDM Invasion RP (Human vs Youkai)   SDM Invasion RP (Human vs Youkai) Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 5:42 pm

"Advise, Basil, you're without sniper support for 90 seconds, That UAV is loaded with 2 Remote-Operated Missile and a mounted precision rifle. Switch the authorization to autonomous target seeking when necessary."

It appears that they know of his presence here as well from what he's heard on the team-com, the best course of action might be to leave them a little surprise before bugging out. Glancing around for vantage spots, he immediately found the high-grounds which most snipers will take... and, no he won't be going to these places.

He left a decoy recorder on the tree along with a trip wired frag, and smoothed his way down the branches, again, submerged in the shadow of the forest

Back to top Go down
Showa Kitashirakawa

Showa Kitashirakawa

PostSubject: Re: SDM Invasion RP (Human vs Youkai)   SDM Invasion RP (Human vs Youkai) Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 5:44 pm

Showa grumbled as he woke up, yelling "WILL SOMEBODY GET OFF THEIR ASS AND GET ME A F***ING MEDIC!?" into the megaphone as his bad mood intensified.
Back to top Go down
Jade

Jade

PostSubject: Re: SDM Invasion RP (Human vs Youkai)   SDM Invasion RP (Human vs Youkai) Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 6:07 pm

Jade walked rather casually through the halls, which were far more lively now due to the scrambling fairy maids. Talking with the red/white miko, the fairy maids are fairly lazy when it comes to cleaning, but if there's an intruder, suddenly they become a rather active and organized bunch. But if they were scrambling, that means one of the Sakuya's have figured it out, which meant the master of the place is aware as well.

"May have shouted it but I have no proof that there's outside help. Oh well, I shouldn't have to worry about him. My guess is that they're thinking of a way to cancel the operation now that they've been compromised..." She hoped not, that would kill tonight's game. Still, keeping outside support busy would be best. She spotted a couple of maids who had yet to find a position.

"Hey, you guys! Go alert the gatekeeper! Have her Outside Defense Forces to form a perimeter around the mansion to prevent escape, and investigate the surrounding trees for any support. Make sure the gatekeeper understands she remains alert at the front, though."

With a nod, the fairies took off. That should keep the outside support busy, and any inside intruders stuck inside. Now to find Bass. She didn't think he'd fire any lethal shots, but she had to be aware of any non-lethal shots like stunning or rubber. If she encountered him, he'd have the upper hand immediately. All she needed to do was get close.

She shook her head violently. "Why the hell am I thinking of that now? Need to find him first. First would be...that hallway with the blade of grass, obviously." With that thought, she took off running to said hallway.
Back to top Go down
ChenSung

ChenSung

PostSubject: Re: SDM Invasion RP (Human vs Youkai)   SDM Invasion RP (Human vs Youkai) Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 7:16 pm

Hiding amongst the bushes, Chen noticed several fairy maid walking past complaining about their new task, also the tightened security around the place. It is more than obvious now that leaving the spot was a good idea.

"Basil, I see large amount of movements at the mansion during the maneuverer, it might be difficult to escape later on. Keep that UAV alive and you'll have a chance at punching through."

Slinging his FAL behind his back, he readied his combat knife and suppressed UPS. Quietly climbed out of the bushes as a breeze generated significant noise to cover his movement.

It would be more convenient to cause a commotion now, he thought, thinning their forces will make it easier for the bastard to get out...

With that, he tailed the few fairy maids into the deeper part of the forest, dropping several smart mines along the way...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SDM Invasion RP (Human vs Youkai)   SDM Invasion RP (Human vs Youkai) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SDM Invasion RP (Human vs Youkai)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next