Lunasa's Imperfect Touhou Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bigger, better, open to all Touhou roleplayers -- it's not perfect, but it's our Touhou forum. Join, introduce yourself, and start a RP -- Gensokyo's waiting. :)

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SDM Invasion RP (Human vs Youkai)

Go down 
+8
Reimu Hakurei
Malice Velocity
Showa Kitashirakawa
Sakuya
Rumia Dark
Jade
Bass
ChenSung
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Remilia

Remilia

SDM Invasion RP (Human vs Youkai) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SDM Invasion RP (Human vs Youkai)   SDM Invasion RP (Human vs Youkai) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 10:57 pm

During all this chaos, a lone figure sat quietly at her table, sipping a good cup of AB negative with a hint of honey and sugar. Well, lone wasn't entirely accurate, as she was completely surrounded by an army of fairy maids. She rested her cheek on her hand, sipping quietly as she looked out at the full moon.

Remilia sighed. This was getting boring. Apparently there was an intruder in the mansion (she took a mental note to decrease Meiling's pay when this was all over), but she couldn't go out to greet them. The silver-haired Sakuya was barking out orders everywhere while the blonde Sakuya seered the dining room door shut. Bottom half of her view outside was blocked by that emerald spell Patchouli likes so much. All the guests are probably running around in a panic or something. So boring...

"SAKUYAAAAA~!" she cried out. No answer. Figures. Finally something interesting happens and she's locked in a makeshift prison by her own maids! That's it!

After finishing her "tea", she raised a hand, and a surge of crimson energy erupted, taking the shape of a large spear. The fairies, realizing what she was about to do, scattered, leaving a clear path to the door. Once the spear had enough energy, she threw it straight at the door, creating a huge hole through it and the opposite wall before disappearing. She then jumped through it.

"Now then, I must honor my guests with my presence~"
Back to top Go down
Bass
Admin
Bass

PostSubject: Re: SDM Invasion RP (Human vs Youkai)   SDM Invasion RP (Human vs Youkai) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 11:32 pm

There was no doubt the fairy was staring at his direction.

No, scrap that. The fairy was staring at him.

He immediately sent two rounds at the centre of the fairy's forehead just as she was about to yell out. The fairy dropped from the rubber bullets' impact, leaving a mark on her forehead. Bass ran to her to check her; she was out cold. It was then that he noticed that his thermo-optic camouflage was starting to flicker.

There was no point in draining the device's battery, so he turned it off and stowed his USP. He brought up his UMP, which provided better range and more shots per mag. He needed it, as a fairy appeared round the corner and alerted the others.

"Sir, I've been compromised!" He switched over from silent infiltration to outright run-and-gun, carefully squeezing the trigger twice for every fairy that stood between him and the objective. He needed to lose them... but how?

Last edited by Bass on Sat May 14, 2011 7:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Malice Velocity

Malice Velocity

PostSubject: Re: SDM Invasion RP (Human vs Youkai)   SDM Invasion RP (Human vs Youkai) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 6:56 pm

((OOC: Actually, the golem was a little cone and is flying, which is why it can fit through window, so I can't let it "pick" you up ^^; I was actually going to get closer to you to get into an effective range for my megalopolis so that I can make a bigger version and create a slide from your location to the library's through its window, and yes, your feet isn't that big right? ^^;; my long range cast as I mentioned before, has a long range, but the longer I was casting, the weaker my spell become... but well~ it's ok))

"Argh.... miss? How could he even knew it.... ah well... he disappeared again now... fumuu.... what should I do now..." she then fell into the ground which has the trap cirlce set.... activating it and blast her to the sky with a pile of water. "Fumuuueeeeee~~ \ >.< /" as she fell the Ouroboros cast a light wind spell to prevent further damage to his master, but Malice is pretty much too shocked to say a word.
Back to top Go down
Hong "China" Meiling

Hong

PostSubject: Re: SDM Invasion RP (Human vs Youkai)   SDM Invasion RP (Human vs Youkai) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 7:48 pm

Having been either distracted....or asleep.....the whole time, Meiling finally jumped up, cursing her own laziness under her breath.
"Ggk....intruders, and I've not done anything.....going to get punishment for sure for this." She sighed. "Alright then..." She cracked her fingers, glancing around. "I may as well begin on the defensive while I still can......"
Let's see. They've probably gotten inside by now, and they couldn't have dragged the fight back outside....so.....inside we go, then.

The inside of the mansion was empty. Hong narrowed her eyes, frowning. They've probably gone into the interrim of the mansion...unless they can turn invisible. No....no....that's stupid, they couldn't do that, what are you thinking? If anything, they might have the power to change shape.....they could be anything or anyone....ggk. More suspicion about....unless they can tell what I'm thinking....then....oh....gah.... She sighed again, and continued to run about, trying to find all the intruders and get them out....before she was hurt as a result.
Back to top Go down
Remilia

Remilia

PostSubject: Re: SDM Invasion RP (Human vs Youkai)   SDM Invasion RP (Human vs Youkai) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 7:54 pm

Remilia wandered through the halls like it was a normal night at the SDM. She completely ignored the maids desperately trying to convince her to go hide somewhere and the daughter of the librarian flying overhead with a "Fumuuueeeeee~!". With all the explosions going off, it was only a matter time before a certain nosy miko decided to poke her nose into the mansion's business.

As she turned the corner, she smirked. Sure enough, wandering through the halls with a stern expression on her face, most likely to hide the fact she's clearly lost, was Reimu. Remilia took on a proud sort of stance and spoke out. "Ah, Reimu, welcome to the mansion. I'm sure you've been looking all over for me, I apologize for that."

She stood there for a few seconds waiting for a response before cracking her eyes open slightly, just enough to see Reimu completely ignore her and walk down another hallway mumbling something about a perfect maid. "W-wha?! Hey! Reimuuu!" Remilia gave chase, not happy with the fact Reimu didn't care about her presence.
Back to top Go down
Reimu Hakurei

Reimu Hakurei

PostSubject: Re: SDM Invasion RP (Human vs Youkai)   SDM Invasion RP (Human vs Youkai) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 7:59 pm

".....What?" Reimu heard the cries of Remi, glancing behind her and then noticing her. "Oh. Hello, Remil--" She fell over, both of them finally colliding as she stopped. "Remilia..." She sighed. "What are you doing about.....there's apparently a commotion going on....from what I can gather, intruders. You should be in hiding, considering they're most likely after you." She crossed her arms. "Either that, or you should be fully ready to be on the offensive, not chasing after those wishing to stop it..."
Back to top Go down
Remilia

Remilia

PostSubject: Re: SDM Invasion RP (Human vs Youkai)   SDM Invasion RP (Human vs Youkai) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 8:11 pm

Turning the corner, she ran straight into Reimu, not expecting her to have stopped so suddenly. The two fell over, with Remilia on top of her. "Ow...huh? Wah!" Remilia quickly jumped off of Reimu to a standing position and dusted herself off and fixing her hat. She then took on a more classy pose, all the while listening to Reimu's objections of her out and about.

"Hmph, it would be rude of me not to meet with guests to the mansion. After all, I'm sure MEILING LET THEM THROUGH FOR A GOOD REASON!" She yelled that last part so the gatekeeper trying to sneak past behind her heard. "Besides, it seems to be causing trouble for my other guests, and that just won't do. You wouldn't happen to know where these new guests are, would you?"
Back to top Go down
Reimu Hakurei

Reimu Hakurei

PostSubject: Re: SDM Invasion RP (Human vs Youkai)   SDM Invasion RP (Human vs Youkai) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 8:35 pm

Reimu twitched, adjusting her bow. "Well, if they're out to kill you, not my problem, then....not sure who they are, though I believe I heard Sanae creeping in." She said, shrugging. "Though don't take my word for anything. I'm just as clueless of the intruders as you are....even though I'm obligated to find out and stop this incident...." She sighed. "Whatever the case, stay alert. They could be anywhere, and who knows what sort of abilities they have..."
Back to top Go down
Hong "China" Meiling

Hong

PostSubject: Re: SDM Invasion RP (Human vs Youkai)   SDM Invasion RP (Human vs Youkai) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 8:40 pm

Meiling shuddered, having been found out.
GAH, ALREADY?!?! I'm in for it, I'm in for it, I'm so in for it..... The expression on her face was almost pitiable, as she overheard the current conversation. ABILITIES?! I KNEW IT! THEY'RE DEADLY! Oh, god, I'm dead too if I don't find them......please, please, please make them easy to find and get rid of....please, please, please!
She crept into another room to 'check it throughly'.
Her only thought?
I'm doomed.
Back to top Go down
Bass
Admin
Bass

PostSubject: Re: SDM Invasion RP (Human vs Youkai)   SDM Invasion RP (Human vs Youkai) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 9:43 pm

The hallway was littered with spent casings. Bass stood in the middle, amongst the pile of rubber bullets and fairies, some moaning in pain, some knocked out cold. His ammo reserve for the UMP was almost gone, having emptied about four extended magazines.

Shaking his head, he took a quick glance at his PDA to check the aerial scan. His established path offered the closest access to his objective. However, there are a few people on the way.

He hugged the wall upon reaching the corner, and took a peek using his fibre-optic camera. It turned out to be Hakurei and the elder Scarlet, talking to each other. Figures, Remilia didn't show up on the scan, he thought to himself as he retrieved the other end of the camera. Having no choice as time was running out, he pulled the pin off of one of his flashbangs, counted four seconds, and released it over the corner, leaving the canister a fraction of a second before detonating.
Back to top Go down
Remilia

Remilia

PostSubject: Re: SDM Invasion RP (Human vs Youkai)   SDM Invasion RP (Human vs Youkai) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 9:53 pm

Remilia nodded. "Very well. Since you're here, please relax. Once this incident is resolved, the maids will supply you with t-GAH!"

Before she could complete her sentence, a blinding flash of light and sound erupted in the hallway. Not having any clue what was going on, she immediately turned her whole body into that of a bat and screeched about several times. Morphing her body lessened the effects a bit, but her senses were still royally screwed. Using sonar, she could only get a general idea. No sound wave return from directly in front, that was where she was facing before. Very faint return from right and left, the walls of the hallway. Nothing behind, the way out!

She took off in that direction, screeching the whole day until she got no return at all from her left. She turned in that direction and flew a short way before she picked up on a return. Hallway shouldn't have ended that early, so it must be a person, and the smell of flowers and ramen...

"Meiling! If that's you, the intruder just attacked me and is around that corner! Defend me!"

After screeching out her order, she flew away from the scene. She really had no idea if that was the enemy or Reimu playing a trick on her, but she wasn't about to take any chances. That damn flash made it too difficult to fight back, might as well make her number one defender actually defend something for once.

Last edited by Remilia on Sat May 14, 2011 10:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hong "China" Meiling

Hong

PostSubject: Re: SDM Invasion RP (Human vs Youkai)   SDM Invasion RP (Human vs Youkai) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 10:00 pm

Meiling gasped, noting a 'BANG!', and the faint sound of footsteps.....with Remilia's screaming after.
Oh. My. God. IT'S THE INVISIBLE INTRUDER!!!! MISTRESS! REIMU! RUN! QUICK! GO, GO, GO! I'M DISPOSABLE ENOUGH TO HANDLE IT!
She glanced around, running towards the sound that she heard, determined.
Okay, how did that rhyme go? Ah, got it.
"Oni-san....come here, to where my hands clap....I'll catch you...no matter how you run away!" She crossed her arms, kicking something nearby in a 'intimidating' fashion.
Back to top Go down
Reimu Hakurei

Reimu Hakurei

PostSubject: Re: SDM Invasion RP (Human vs Youkai)   SDM Invasion RP (Human vs Youkai) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 10:03 pm

That 'something' just happened to be Reimu.
"Ggk.....you can actually kick when you want to...." She winced. "Alright. Now they're probably on the run. Shoot. Danmaku. Now." She sighed, shooting danmaku. "Have to keep this as well-planned as possible....and on top of that, there may be more than one...." She added "Please, stop with the attempting to be 'dramatic' stuff. It's cute, but it's.....not doing much on our ends."

Last edited by Reimu Hakurei on Sat May 14, 2011 10:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jade

Jade

PostSubject: Re: SDM Invasion RP (Human vs Youkai)   SDM Invasion RP (Human vs Youkai) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 10:04 pm

"...oh cmon!" Jade opened the door and found nothing. Guess he wasn't heading to the basement after all. "Well, I'll just check back every now and then, I guess." As she left the room and decided to take a walk back to check the dining room area, she heard a high pitched sound followed by a crash coming from the dining room. "Damn it!"

Jade rushed to the source of the sound, but stopped on the way, noticing a trail of unconscious fairies. "What the..." She then took notice of several rubber bullets laying about as well. Bass definitely came through here. Jade still didn't know his objective, so she wasn't sure which direction to head off to. Dining room or follow the trail of fairies? "Grr...damn it!" After making her choice, Jade chose to follow the trail of fairies. There were others about, surely they would have taken notice of the explosion where Remilia was, so they'd rush over to protect her.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheChenSaw
Bass
Admin
Bass

PostSubject: Re: SDM Invasion RP (Human vs Youkai)   SDM Invasion RP (Human vs Youkai) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 11:18 pm

"Damn, they're lighter on the trigger than Chen on the MG!"

Bass hugged the wall, careful not to reveal any body part beyond the corner of the wall, where a dense barrage of bullets fly past him at slow but concentrated clusters. It was one of those moments when he wished he brought a riot shield. That would at least protect him.

He threw another flashbang directly at the source of the barrage, all the while letting a smoke grenade roll over the corner. He was hoping the flashbang would give him a break, and the smoke grenade should give him enough cover until he's past Hakurei and Meiling.

He was, however, unaware that Jade was following the trail of spent casings and injured fairies.
Back to top Go down
Sakuya

Sakuya

PostSubject: Re: SDM Invasion RP (Human vs Youkai)   SDM Invasion RP (Human vs Youkai) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 12:14 am

Sakuya heard the blast impact of explosions down in a hall near the basement, and Remilia's cry for Meling to protect her. She also noticed that many maids were looking around for the source, hoping to protect Remilia from further harm. She rushed down, fire forming in her right hand to become her sword and then she used it to scare maids out of the way. Once she was able to rush down, she noticed the trail of dead fairies leading downwards towards the end of the hall. "A Malious killer, just the excitement I needed" she thought, looking over to find Jade along the same path she was on.

She rushed over to Jade and bowed before approuching her directly. "Miss Jade, sorry to interrupt, but do you know anything about this intruder and how much power he is capable of?" She asked in a nice tone that hid her excitement of working to protect for once.
Back to top Go down
http://s3.excoboard.com/TouhouDreams
Reimu Hakurei

Reimu Hakurei

PostSubject: Re: SDM Invasion RP (Human vs Youkai)   SDM Invasion RP (Human vs Youkai) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 12:29 am

Reimu jumped back, trying to protect Meiling while simultaneously cursing.
"Shit! Damn! Son of a..." She eventually started to cough while waving the smoke away, but quickly resumed shooting danmaku. "Oh, no, you're not getting away now...." She smirked.
And there's got to be at least a few outside...
Back to top Go down
Hong "China" Meiling

Hong

PostSubject: Re: SDM Invasion RP (Human vs Youkai)   SDM Invasion RP (Human vs Youkai) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 12:32 am

"M-Mrk..." Meiling was simultaneously blinded by the smoke, deafened by the loud 'boom', and jumped at by Reimu, as she backed up. "Reimu, you didn't have to...." She sighed, but shooted a bit of danmaku at where she saw the various bombs get tossed from. "Come out now, or we'll have to go even harder on you....and you don't want that...." She muttered.
Even I don't believe it.
Back to top Go down
Bass
Admin
Bass

PostSubject: Re: SDM Invasion RP (Human vs Youkai)   SDM Invasion RP (Human vs Youkai) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 12:46 am

Seeing an opening, Bass rushed out of cover, his dark blue ensemble mixing well with the smoke. He, however, did not expect the danmaku early on, and he took quite a number of hits all over. Regardless, he persevered, switching his UMP to full-auto and letting loose a barrage of rubber bullets, just so to deter any further danmaku.

He was stinging all over, with a number of needles sticking out of his arms and load-bearing vest, some of which have penetrated the protective layers and stung like a bad curry. Still, Bass persevered, managing to go through them. It was then that he dropped his UMP and ran like a bat out of hell to the stairwell, small droplets of blood from the cuts and places where the needles punctured skin dropping every now and then.
Back to top Go down
Hong "China" Meiling

Hong

PostSubject: Re: SDM Invasion RP (Human vs Youkai)   SDM Invasion RP (Human vs Youkai) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 1:01 am

Meiling cursed under her breath, she was hit several times and caughed quite a bit before noting the actual direction of the intruder, but then blinked, noting the direction run and remembering what was that way, it'd been a while since she was indoors....
"He went...to the stairwell, come on!" She dragged a irate Reimu (and a irate Reimu is one that is screaming swear words at the top of her lungs) behind her, dashing after. "Even then....he dropped his weapon.....he's weak....." At this point, she smirked, dashing faster, giggling like a maniac in her bizarre quest to protect her mistress.
She didn't notice Reimu's palm was planted firmly over her face the entire time.
Back to top Go down
Remilia

Remilia

PostSubject: Re: SDM Invasion RP (Human vs Youkai)   SDM Invasion RP (Human vs Youkai) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 1:14 am

After escaping from the scene and flapping around madly, she somehow managed to wander upstairs. While not as heavily defended as previous floors, some of the maids had their orders to make sure the intruder didn't sneak upstairs. After she got behind several of the maids, she reverted back to her vampire form.

"What in the world was that thing?! Was it danmaku? Gah, my eyes..." She blinked rapidly, trying to get some vision back. Turning into her bat form kind of helped, but she was still pretty much blinded. She turned to the fairies, or where she thought the fairies were and barked out an order. "If the intruder comes up this way, I want you to capture them alive, you hear me?!"

That emerald spell would stop any possible way of escaping on the ground floor, and the basement had no exit to speak of. If this person was to retreat, it would be through her and her maids. Not that she could fight very well at the moment without her sight and hearing at 100%.
Back to top Go down
Jade

Jade

PostSubject: Re: SDM Invasion RP (Human vs Youkai)   SDM Invasion RP (Human vs Youkai) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 1:20 am

As Jade followed the trail of fairies, she was suddenly stopped by Sakuya. She looked calm, but also a hidden layer of...excitement? "Not yet. Whoever it was came through this way. Never killed any of the fairies, it's definitely Bass. But where..."

The succubus stopped. Intersecting the path of fairies was a path of blood. She wasn't sure where it was headed (she still doesn't know the mansion layout very well). She looked over to Sakuya. She, too, noticed the blood, and mumbled something about a staircase. Staircase. Of course!

"Those green walls outside the mansion...Bass can't possibly escape on the first floor. Only way he can get out is through the second floor!" She took off flying, following the trail of blood. Flying takes more energy than running, but to hell with energy conservation, she was going to catch up to him if it was the last thing she did!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheChenSaw
Malice Velocity

Malice Velocity

PostSubject: Re: SDM Invasion RP (Human vs Youkai)   SDM Invasion RP (Human vs Youkai) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 2:17 am

Malice had just awoke from her "slumber" after hearing people's voice,

"Fumuu..." she shook her head to gain full conscious, and see that the megalopolis is still standing tall... "Phew... I thought the magic will be cancelled now that I passed out just now.... and... that ruckus might only meant that the others had contact with the intruder.... well, it shouldn't be long then." she then decided to sit back while trying not to step on her own trap again.
Back to top Go down
Bass
Admin
Bass

PostSubject: Re: SDM Invasion RP (Human vs Youkai)   SDM Invasion RP (Human vs Youkai) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 9:21 pm

The adrenaline coursing through his veins helped him reach the stairwell even before he can put the thoughts of getting his sidearm into motion. That created quite a few seconds' worth of running space between him and his pursuers. However, it left him looking up the stairwell, facing a horde of maids all the while being virtually unarmed.

He took a quick glance at the window at the far end of the hall. Escape through it was not an option, as there are green stones blocking the window. He was in no shape to go to the basement, given that he could very well face Flandre Scarlet while going through an adrenaline crash.

Had he enabled the UAV's autonomous target acquisition system, escape would have been easier, but the lethal potential is too high. He was out of options.

"I give." He drops to his knees and brings his hands together behind his head, wincing from the stinging.
Back to top Go down
Remilia

Remilia

PostSubject: Re: SDM Invasion RP (Human vs Youkai)   SDM Invasion RP (Human vs Youkai) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 9:57 pm

Remilia sat in a chair one of the fairies got for her as she rubbed her eyes. Whoever did this to her was SO going to pay.

"I give."

"Eh? Who gives?" she asked upon hearing the random male voice. One of the fairies whispered in her ear that she believes it's the intruder. That would make sense, she did have a strict no-male-servant policy. Useless gender.

"Oh, ahem, I see, so you are the intruder!" Remilia crossed her legs and rested her elbow on the arm rest (taking a few times to find it), while resting her cheek on her fist. Half-blinded or not, she had an image she wanted to keep. "You made a wise decision to give yourself up to me. Maids! Restrain him!"

Upon her order, a group of maids jumped on Bass and grabbed hold of his arms and slammed him to the ground while one had a broom ready to use for thwacking if necessary.

"Hmph, you look weak." She couldn't see him. "Now then, why, might I ask, did you break into my home and cause such a ruckus tonight?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SDM Invasion RP (Human vs Youkai)   SDM Invasion RP (Human vs Youkai) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SDM Invasion RP (Human vs Youkai)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next