Lunasa's Imperfect Touhou Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bigger, better, open to all Touhou roleplayers -- it's not perfect, but it's our Touhou forum. Join, introduce yourself, and start a RP -- Gensokyo's waiting. :)

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Possible MMO stuff?

Go down 
+3
Lunasa Prismriver
Parcheese
CornMax
7 posters
AuthorMessage
CornMax

CornMax

Possible MMO stuff? Empty
PostSubject: Possible MMO stuff?   Possible MMO stuff? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 10:08 pm

Yeah, I play MMOs. Wanna fight about it? Anyway, since we have this forum, which I expect to stay a small group for a while. We might as well do stuff like this, finding an MMO everyone can play and having nights that we play together. Just an idea.
Back to top Go down
Parcheese

Parcheese

PostSubject: Re: Possible MMO stuff?   Possible MMO stuff? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 11:19 pm

I like the idea. I'm usually a derpy loner who hates playing with people I don't know since I assume they're all idiots that will get me killed.

However, I recognize people from here, and that alone is enough to make me like the idea of party play all the more.
Back to top Go down
CornMax

CornMax

PostSubject: Re: Possible MMO stuff?   Possible MMO stuff? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 11:31 pm

If we do get enough people interested, then it's just a matter of what would be good for all of us. Only thing I can think of is S4 since no region blocks and it's free.
Back to top Go down
Parcheese

Parcheese

PostSubject: Re: Possible MMO stuff?   Possible MMO stuff? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 11:33 pm

Yeah, S4 would be a good one. I can't really think of any other ones right now, though. I blame sleepiness and sickness for that.
Back to top Go down
CornMax

CornMax

PostSubject: Re: Possible MMO stuff?   Possible MMO stuff? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 12:19 am

Now we just have to draw attention to ourselves and get people to comment on this and give ideas.
Back to top Go down
Lunasa Prismriver
Sweet
Lunasa Prismriver

PostSubject: Re: Possible MMO stuff?   Possible MMO stuff? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 12:20 am

I like GetAmped2 and DOMO, but that's just me.
Though GetAmped2 is more of a online fighter with loads of customization, but....Razz
Back to top Go down
https://wolverine7718.aforumfree.com
CornMax

CornMax

PostSubject: Re: Possible MMO stuff?   Possible MMO stuff? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 12:23 am

Lololol DOMO. Well I'm thinking more about games we can fight in/ have challenges. Like me and my friends have Fite Nites where we play PvP in DFO or just play S4.
Back to top Go down
Lunasa Prismriver
Sweet
Lunasa Prismriver

PostSubject: Re: Possible MMO stuff?   Possible MMO stuff? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 12:23 am

Honestly, never heard of those....

EDIT: Wait, Dungeon Fighter Online.....I think I played it once.....but it was a bit....repetitive.
Back to top Go down
https://wolverine7718.aforumfree.com
CornMax

CornMax

PostSubject: Re: Possible MMO stuff?   Possible MMO stuff? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 12:28 am

You're a bit repetitive!

It has a very good PvP system.
Back to top Go down
Komachi_Onozuka

Komachi_Onozuka

PostSubject: Re: Possible MMO stuff?   Possible MMO stuff? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 4:56 am

how about a private server of Ragnarok?
Back to top Go down
Reisen Kuroneko
Admin
Reisen Kuroneko

PostSubject: Re: Possible MMO stuff?   Possible MMO stuff? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 6:25 am

I play a private server of Iris Online and Ragnarok
I also play League of Legends and Diablo II (Median XL mod)
Back to top Go down
Parcheese

Parcheese

PostSubject: Re: Possible MMO stuff?   Possible MMO stuff? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 9:27 am

I've never played Iris, or even heard of GetAmped2. PVPing on DFO with Corn was fun, and the same for S4, so, I share the same belief of wanting to play something where we can all play together or against each other in a form of friendly competition.

League of Legends is free, right? If enough people join, I'd probably start playing as well, and the same goes for Ragnarok. I used to play it a lot, but that was a few years ago. Now, I'd only be convinced to play if the number of people made it worthwhile, because otherwise, the grind is unbearable at times.
Back to top Go down
Reisen Kuroneko
Admin
Reisen Kuroneko

PostSubject: Re: Possible MMO stuff?   Possible MMO stuff? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 9:33 am

League of legends is totally free ! Also, you can pay with real money to get new skins and others stuff, but you aren't forced to do this.

For thoses who don't know League of legends, it's like DotA: 5 vs 5
But there are many others things : D

If enough people join, I would glady add them on skype so we can play
Back to top Go down
Bass
Admin
Bass

PostSubject: Re: Possible MMO stuff?   Possible MMO stuff? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 9:34 am

I used to play DFO, but I was forever alone in that game and kinda stopped.
Back to top Go down
Parcheese

Parcheese

PostSubject: Re: Possible MMO stuff?   Possible MMO stuff? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 2:13 pm

Free with a cash shop, that's generally the way I prefer online games to be. I've played a bit of DotA in the past, but I never went above a 2v2 or 3v2 amongst my friends, so, it'll be interesting to play a full game. What are some of the other things?

My DFO days were mostly spent forever alone as well, so, I've been taking an indefinite break for the time being. I loved my Battle Mage, though, she was so adorable.
Back to top Go down
Reisen Kuroneko
Admin
Reisen Kuroneko

PostSubject: Re: Possible MMO stuff?   Possible MMO stuff? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 2:34 pm

Parcheese wrote:
Free with a cash shop, that's generally the way I prefer online games to be. I've played a bit of DotA in the past, but I never went above a 2v2 or 3v2 amongst my friends, so, it'll be interesting to play a full game. What are some of the other things?

My DFO days were mostly spent forever alone as well, so, I've been taking an indefinite break for the time being. I loved my Battle Mage, though, she was so adorable.

Well, there are two ways to buy the champions: gaining IP (Influence points) by playing a match (you'll win more IP by winning a match than losing it)
Or via RP (RiotPoint) which you can buy them with real money. They are used to buy some champions skins too or buy page of runes (Runes are things that you by with IP, to make your champions strongers)
Back to top Go down
CornMax

CornMax

PostSubject: Re: Possible MMO stuff?   Possible MMO stuff? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 6:10 pm

I've never tried LoL, it's a game I curse more than the black plague. Plus I would assume more people are into quick based action than what LoL has to offer.

I would suggest DFO since it would be possible to have like, OKAY, WE MAKE PARTIES AND HAVE DUNGEON CHALLENGES or stuff like that. Though DFO is US online so not everyone can try it.
Back to top Go down
Morino Taiga
Admin
Morino Taiga

PostSubject: Re: Possible MMO stuff?   Possible MMO stuff? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 10:48 am

DFO is region-blocked, and I loathe LoL... I do play DOMO and like it quite a lot, but, well... Dunno about S4, never heard of it... o:
Back to top Go down
http://m-volcan.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possible MMO stuff?   Possible MMO stuff? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Possible MMO stuff?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lunasa's Imperfect Touhou Forum :: General Chat (Out of RP) :: Random Chat :: Games-
Jump to: