Lunasa's Imperfect Touhou Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bigger, better, open to all Touhou roleplayers -- it's not perfect, but it's our Touhou forum. Join, introduce yourself, and start a RP -- Gensokyo's waiting. :)

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tiger Patterns by Moonlight

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Morino Taiga
Admin
Morino Taiga

Tiger Patterns by Moonlight Empty
PostSubject: Tiger Patterns by Moonlight   Tiger Patterns by Moonlight Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 10:59 pm

It's a somewhat cloudly night at the Forest of Magic; one of those nights you just know won't go away before leaving something behind to remember them for. Small lights dance through the air and all around the forest... Maybe fireflies, maybe just magic.
A small girl light-heartedly strolls around the outside of the forest, looking at the clearing sky. A small girl... upon looking closer, that innocent image gets somewhat blurry. Striped tail, cat-like ears on the top of her head, prominent fangs and nails and a scary stare distorts that first concept, though being this the place we know it is, she might as well be probably the most innocent creature on the forest at that moment.

*stretches, yawning a little* "Maan, full-moon nights are so nice, I feel so full of energy... Mmnnn~ <3"
Back to top Go down
http://m-volcan.deviantart.com
Reimu Hakurei

Reimu Hakurei

PostSubject: Re: Tiger Patterns by Moonlight   Tiger Patterns by Moonlight Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 1:42 am

Reimu glanced about, walking down the path of the forest.

This is what happens when you decide, oh, I'll have this and just pass out in the middle of the afternoon. You get a headache, you get no relaxation, so you just try to pass the time by walking down a long stretch of a forest that you hardly ever go down. It's pathetic....honestly, why are you doing this? Then again, you're also vouching yourself against it, so go figure. It's a lose-lose situation.
No matter. Keep walking and all problems will disappear.

She noticed the other girl, and blinked, surprised.

At this hour? Come to think of it, never seen this girl before, either. Hm. Maybe she's one of those nocturnal youkai. No matter. Maybe I should talk to her. Even if she's dangerous, I can protect myself.

Hesitantly, Reimu walked closer towards the girl. "Hello. What're you doing out at this hour, if I may ask?"
Back to top Go down
Morino Taiga
Admin
Morino Taiga

PostSubject: Re: Tiger Patterns by Moonlight   Tiger Patterns by Moonlight Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 5:47 am

The girl's ears twitch, not expecting the sound of another voice at night in this part of gensokyo. Her striped golden and black hair cleanly reflects the light of the moon as she turns around to find the source of this voice.

"Oh? There's someone else out here this late...? I'm just out on a walk, full moon nights are special, you see..." She says as she faces Reimu. "Oh... just a- wait, you're not just any human, huh...?" She says with a surprised look in her face.
Back to top Go down
Reimu Hakurei

Reimu Hakurei

PostSubject: Re: Tiger Patterns by Moonlight   Tiger Patterns by Moonlight Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 6:15 pm

"I see..." Reimu nods, at the girl's comment. Full moons do have a certain significance....to those such as Keine, I suppose.
She blinks as the girl realizes exactly who she's dealing with. "Well....no, I'm not. I'm Reimu Hakurei. Miko of the Hakurei shrine...I sort out 'incidents' going on in Gensokyo." She said this with a bit of hesitation, not many youkai would stick around after she mentioned that. "And you are...?"
Back to top Go down
Morino Taiga
Admin
Morino Taiga

PostSubject: Re: Tiger Patterns by Moonlight   Tiger Patterns by Moonlight Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 6:55 pm

The look of surprise in her face accentuates. "Oh, I see... As for me, I suppose I'm a youkai as long as this moon lasts... Tiger youkai, Taiga! ...What would the Hakurei miko be doing in a place like this at this hour~?" She says, now taking on a more playful behavior.
Back to top Go down
Reimu Hakurei

Reimu Hakurei

PostSubject: Re: Tiger Patterns by Moonlight   Tiger Patterns by Moonlight Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 8:07 pm

"A youkai only by night...how odd...." Reimu nodded. "And it's only because of a terrible, terrible hangover...too much sake....pass out in the afternoon....end up waking up much later and unable to sleep." She shrugged. "Simple way to pass time, I suppose, considering I don't come here much...."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tiger Patterns by Moonlight   Tiger Patterns by Moonlight Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tiger Patterns by Moonlight
Page 1 of 1