Lunasa's Imperfect Touhou Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bigger, better, open to all Touhou roleplayers -- it's not perfect, but it's our Touhou forum. Join, introduce yourself, and start a RP -- Gensokyo's waiting. :)

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Front of the Temple

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyouko Kasodani

Kyouko Kasodani

Front of the Temple Empty
PostSubject: Front of the Temple   Front of the Temple Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 2:43 pm

Kyouko looked up at the bright sun, in one hand she carried her broom, the other she held in front of her face to block out the sun. She smiled in the sun's warmth and continued her work, Kyouko swept away the leaves in front of the Myouren Temple. Buddhist sutras escaped from her lips quietly as she worked.
Back to top Go down
Jade

Jade

PostSubject: Re: Front of the Temple   Front of the Temple Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 6:46 pm

Jade slowly walked up the stairs leading to the Myouren Temple. She's never actually visited the temple since it was first made, but she...had her reasons for finally deciding to visit.

Upon reaching the top, she immediately spotted Kyouko sweeping without a care in the world. Not yet ready to meet her on her own turf, Jade jumped and ducked behind one of the mounted lanterns, completely unaware that her wings still showed.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheChenSaw
Kyouko Kasodani

Kyouko Kasodani

PostSubject: Re: Front of the Temple   Front of the Temple Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 12:50 am

Kyouko's ear twitched hearing the rustle of Jade's movement. She looked around questionably, using her broom to scratch the under part of her ear. "Hello?" she mumbled, awaiting a response.
Back to top Go down
Jade

Jade

PostSubject: Re: Front of the Temple   Front of the Temple Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 1:48 am

As she hid behind the lantern, she fumbled around with a small box. She had no idea why she was even thinking of doing this yet. Way too soon, but...well, she felt certain that it was time...

"Hello?" she heard coming from behind. This snapped Jade from her thoughts and caused her wings to stiffen. "Ah, damn it, she saw me...so not ready for this..." With a deep breath, she stood up and called out, "Hey Kyouko!" Jade appeared confident on the outside, but in the inside she was about ready to explode from nervousness.
Back to top Go down
Kyouko Kasodani

Kyouko Kasodani

PostSubject: Re: Front of the Temple   Front of the Temple Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 12:51 am

Kyouko smiled "Hello Jade" Kyouko walked over to her "What are you doing around here?" she asked shifting her weight from one leg to the other "I'm not sure who else is around here"

She leaned in and kissed Jade's cheek, giggling to herself "Did you want something?"
Back to top Go down
Jade

Jade

PostSubject: Re: Front of the Temple   Front of the Temple Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 1:34 am

Jade blushed from the kiss and smiled. Kyouko was always so cheerful. Unfortunately, that made Jade's plan really difficult. Not that it was an easy one to begin with. No one else is around here? That at least prevents an audience.

"Hey there, I uh...er...uhm...I just wanted to...uh..."

"OH C'MON! You're a succubus! Why is this stuff so difficult to do when you're the one doing it?!" she yelled at herself mentally. She looked away nervously, blushing madly, sweating a bit, while fumbling around with something behind her back.
Back to top Go down
Kyouko Kasodani

Kyouko Kasodani

PostSubject: Re: Front of the Temple   Front of the Temple Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 11:14 pm

"Oh?" Kyouko tilted her head in curiosity, she took several steps back and leaned to the side to try to see what was behind Jade's back "Do you have something for me??" her ears perked up in excitement.

"You can't hide anything from me!" Kyouko ran quickly in front of Jade, hopping up and down playfully "What is it?" she said with a smile, moving back once more. Kyouko let out a cute chuckle and scratched the back of her head "I get excited..~" she looked at Jade with big blue eyes awaiting her next words.
Back to top Go down
Jade

Jade

PostSubject: Re: Front of the Temple   Front of the Temple Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 12:27 am

"You are the cutest person I've ever met...gah!" Jade turned beet red when she noticed she let that slip out loud. Shaking her head violently to try to regain her composure, she then took a deep breath and let it out.

Jade opened her yellow eyes and gazed deeply into Kyouko's blue eyes. It's now or never. "Well, uhm, the reason I came here is because...well we've been together for awhile now, and every day I just grow to love you more and more. Even the kids love you! To accept you so soon after losing their mother is nothing short of amazing. You're beautiful, funny, caring, hard working, have a wonderful voice and...ok I'm rambling. Thinking about it, there's no way I can imagine living without you so...I uh...ugh, I still suck with words! Screw it, cutting to the point!"

Jade got on one of her knees. This felt awkward to do as a girl, but whatever. She moved the box in front of her and opened it, revealing a golden ring with a circular green emerald surrounded by a ring of pink emerald. "Kyouko Kasodani, will you marry me?"

The weight on her shoulders lifted, but the butterflies in her stomach remained. All she could think about was "I rushed it, I rushed it, she's going to say no, I'm such an idiot..." and other similar things in her mind.
Back to top Go down
Kyouko Kasodani

Kyouko Kasodani

PostSubject: Re: Front of the Temple   Front of the Temple Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 11:21 pm

Kyouko let out a small yelp when Jade got on one of her knees, her face became a bright pink and her ears moved up and down slowly "I.." she didn't know how to respond. "It's beautiful.. You don't think this is too soon?" Kyouko smiled nervously, fidgeting her fingers together.

Kyouko paused, thinking. After several seconds, which felt much longer to her, Kyouko looked at Jade and nodded with a smile "Yes" she said "My answer is yes" Kyouko said louder. She closed her eyes and let out a deep breath "I'm sorry" Kyouko added "of course my answer is yes!" she smiled again "but, could we wait a while before the wedding?" she moved back and forth nervously "I feel a little rushed to be honest"
Back to top Go down
Jade

Jade

PostSubject: Re: Front of the Temple   Front of the Temple Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 11:58 pm

She's gonna say no, I rushed it, she's gonna say...yes?

Jade looked up at Kyouko's smiling and blushing face. She actually said yes! Jade sprung up from her position and hugged Kyouko tightly. Suddenly the nervous butterflies were gone, and all Jade could feel was happiness. Then she heard Kyouko's wishes of wanting it to be awhile later and feeling rushed.

"Ah, er, sorry about that...I guess I shoulda waited longer, but I just felt so certain and...yea. But yea, that's fine! Whenever you feel comfortable~!" Jade moved in to kiss her love.

Definitely a good day.
Back to top Go down
Kogasa Tatara

Kogasa Tatara

PostSubject: Re: Front of the Temple   Front of the Temple Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 9:46 am

The karakasa who just arrived at the top of the roof of Myouren Temple was watching the conversation. Holding her umbrella at her right hand,She thought of doing something while the two are chatting. She sneakily goes down,silently going behind Kyouko. But she paused about what the other girl said. "Wha....."

Kogasa silently goes back to the roof,with a blush on her face. She decided to watch the two talk to each other and was looking forward on what's gonna happened next.

=======================================================

[Sorry guys,Im new at Roleplaying and I still suck at it. Its nice to meet everyone.]
Back to top Go down
Showa Kitashirakawa

Showa Kitashirakawa

PostSubject: Re: Front of the Temple   Front of the Temple Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 9:59 am

Kogasa Tatara wrote:
The karakasa who just arrived at the top of the roof of Myouren Temple was watching the conversation. Holding her umbrella at her right hand,She thought of doing something while the two are chatting. She sneakily goes down,silently going behind Kyouko. But she paused about what the other girl said. "Wha....."

Kogasa silently goes back to the roof,with a blush on her face. She decided to watch the two talk to each other and was looking forward on what's gonna happened next.

=======================================================

[Sorry guys,Im new at Roleplaying and I still suck at it. Its nice to meet everyone.]

(Oi, you're doing just fine, don't worry.)

"Hm? Kogasa, what are you doing?"

Blinking, Showa sipped his Jager as he walked up behind the Karakasa youkai, looking somewhat groggy as he rubbed his eyes. Apparently, he was going out for a walk and noticed Kogasa hiding.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001892989297
Kogasa Tatara

Kogasa Tatara

PostSubject: Re: Front of the Temple   Front of the Temple Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 10:21 am

Kogasa was surprised to see Showa. "Uhm...I was just...Hey,look..Look at those two down there" She pointed her finger down to the Jade and Kyouko. "They..they're talking about something" She looked at Jade and Kyouko,In thought that Showa would look at the two too.

A sweat drops on her face. Thinking that Showa will change the topic.

"So..Why..why were you here anyway?"

( Thanks ;A; )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Front of the Temple   Front of the Temple Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Front of the Temple
Page 1 of 1