Lunasa's Imperfect Touhou Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bigger, better, open to all Touhou roleplayers -- it's not perfect, but it's our Touhou forum. Join, introduce yourself, and start a RP -- Gensokyo's waiting. :)

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Girl in the Poison

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Medi Fujiwara-Melancholy
Sweet
Medi Fujiwara-Melancholy

The Girl in the Poison - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Girl in the Poison   The Girl in the Poison - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 2:18 pm

"Nice to meet...you..." Medicine said as she seen Cirno barrel into the house. "Howdy there."
Back to top Go down
Cirno Lorelei
Admin
Cirno Lorelei

PostSubject: Re: The Girl in the Poison   The Girl in the Poison - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 2:26 pm

"Heya, Medi! Who's that guy over there?" She pointed at the unfamiliar face. "Don't think I've seen him before. Is it okay to freeze him??" She looked excited for a couple of seconds before suddenly pausing and getting excited anew. "Ooh ooh! Do you have any cookies? I could really go for a cookie right now~!"
Back to top Go down
Geo Shota

Geo Shota

PostSubject: Re: The Girl in the Poison   The Girl in the Poison - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 2:30 pm

"Freeze me?! No, it's not ok!"
He complains to the small fairy.
Back to top Go down
Medi Fujiwara-Melancholy
Sweet
Medi Fujiwara-Melancholy

PostSubject: Re: The Girl in the Poison   The Girl in the Poison - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 8:26 pm

Medicine chuckled nervously. "Uhm..sorry about that...she tends to jump from one thought to the next very quickly...as shown before. You can't freeze him....yet...and he doesn't have cookies..sorry Cirno."
Back to top Go down
Cirno Lorelei
Admin
Cirno Lorelei

PostSubject: Re: The Girl in the Poison   The Girl in the Poison - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 8:34 pm

"Freeze him? Why would I do that? He's too big to freeze and I want cookies! Cookies cookies coo-- ehh??" She looked sadly downwards. "Baww, no cookies..." Suddenly, she sprung up again as if the past minute had never taken place, quickly darting deeper into the house "Ooh, I bet there's something good in the fridge! Please and thank you~" Her voice trailed off gradually.
Back to top Go down
Geo Shota

Geo Shota

PostSubject: Re: The Girl in the Poison   The Girl in the Poison - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 9:12 pm

"Shouldn't we keep an eye on her?"
Back to top Go down
Medi Fujiwara-Melancholy
Sweet
Medi Fujiwara-Melancholy

PostSubject: Re: The Girl in the Poison   The Girl in the Poison - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 10:47 pm

The Ex-doll giggled. "Nah. She's harmless...to a point. She's a bit..." she made a face, telling him she wasn't the sharpest knife in the shed. "..but she's a very nice little fairy."
Back to top Go down
Geo Shota

Geo Shota

PostSubject: Re: The Girl in the Poison   The Girl in the Poison - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 11:21 pm

"I see."
"So she's stupid! Haha, so much for the strongest." The alien adds with a triumphant tone.
Back to top Go down
Medi Fujiwara-Melancholy
Sweet
Medi Fujiwara-Melancholy

PostSubject: Re: The Girl in the Poison   The Girl in the Poison - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 11:28 pm

"She's not an idiot!" Medicine scolded the alien-wolf. "I admit..she's not the brightest but she tries her best!"
Back to top Go down
Geo Shota

Geo Shota

PostSubject: Re: The Girl in the Poison   The Girl in the Poison - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 12:15 am

"She's not trying enough."
The boy interrupts them.
"Stop now."
Back to top Go down
Medi Fujiwara-Melancholy
Sweet
Medi Fujiwara-Melancholy

PostSubject: Re: The Girl in the Poison   The Girl in the Poison - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 12:30 am

The ex-doll looked at them. "He seems kinda.." She started, cutting herself off, as to not start another argument about something. "Anyway..how'd you find this ho-..Mansion?"
Back to top Go down
Geo Shota

Geo Shota

PostSubject: Re: The Girl in the Poison   The Girl in the Poison - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 12:34 am

"That doll guided us."
He looks at Tsubaki.
Back to top Go down
Medi Fujiwara-Melancholy
Sweet
Medi Fujiwara-Melancholy

PostSubject: Re: The Girl in the Poison   The Girl in the Poison - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 3:14 pm

The small doll smiled lightly, spinning in a small circle behind Medicine. "Well, she's always one to try and help out people, kinda like me."
Back to top Go down
Cirno Lorelei
Admin
Cirno Lorelei

PostSubject: Re: The Girl in the Poison   The Girl in the Poison - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 3:53 pm

The little fairy stormed back into the room, looking at Medicine with a disapproving glare. "Hey, you! Don't think you can fool me! Someone told me... um, I think his name was Malain... well, whatzisname told me that you had some lemonade! Eye'm thirsty so hand it over!" She tapped her foot impatiently.
Back to top Go down
Medi Fujiwara-Melancholy
Sweet
Medi Fujiwara-Melancholy

PostSubject: Re: The Girl in the Poison   The Girl in the Poison - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 4:03 pm

"....Alain." Medicine sighed. "And..I guess we drank it all?" She said, chuckling nervously. "Maybe you could go get some more lemonade?"
Back to top Go down
Cirno Lorelei
Admin
Cirno Lorelei

PostSubject: Re: The Girl in the Poison   The Girl in the Poison - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 4:14 pm

"Ooh! More lemonade, more lemonade~ >w<" She jumped up and down in joy. "Where do I get some? I've been thirsty for more years than I can remember!"
Back to top Go down
Medi Fujiwara-Melancholy
Sweet
Medi Fujiwara-Melancholy

PostSubject: Re: The Girl in the Poison   The Girl in the Poison - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 4:16 pm

The ex-doll blinked. "How...you can only live three days without liquids Cirno...then again you are a fairy...anyway, you can get some at the Human Village."
Back to top Go down
Cirno Lorelei
Admin
Cirno Lorelei

PostSubject: Re: The Girl in the Poison   The Girl in the Poison - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 4:19 pm

"Three days? That'd do it, I only remember the lake... But thanks! And if there's no lemonade there, eye'm freezing your house! Twice!" She bolted out the door at top speed, flying the opposite direction of the Human Village and into the forest, laughing all the way.
Back to top Go down
Geo Shota

Geo Shota

PostSubject: Re: The Girl in the Poison   The Girl in the Poison - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 4:24 pm

"...That's an odd fairy."
Both boy and alien say at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Medi Fujiwara-Melancholy
Sweet
Medi Fujiwara-Melancholy

PostSubject: Re: The Girl in the Poison   The Girl in the Poison - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 4:30 pm

"Yea...she's just too funny at times." She chuckled. "Hope she knows she's flying in the wrong direction...."
Back to top Go down
Geo Shota

Geo Shota

PostSubject: Re: The Girl in the Poison   The Girl in the Poison - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 4:32 pm

"I don't think she knows."
He just shrugs.
"So, who else live here?"
Back to top Go down
Medi Fujiwara-Melancholy
Sweet
Medi Fujiwara-Melancholy

PostSubject: Re: The Girl in the Poison   The Girl in the Poison - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 6:39 pm

"A lot of us. It's me, my wife, Mokou, my friend Alais and her daughter Mari, along with my children...and grandchildren." She said. "Hence, the mansion. Alais is an alchemist, so she can make a new house in a split second to accommodate the size of us. There are four grandchildren and ele-....ten..ten children." She said, low.
Back to top Go down
Geo Shota

Geo Shota

PostSubject: Re: The Girl in the Poison   The Girl in the Poison - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 7:19 pm

Congratulations, you broke his mind.
He won't answer right now but he seems slightly disturbed.
Back to top Go down
Medi Fujiwara-Melancholy
Sweet
Medi Fujiwara-Melancholy

PostSubject: Re: The Girl in the Poison   The Girl in the Poison - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 7:54 pm

"Uhm...are you okay...?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Geo Shota

Geo Shota

PostSubject: Re: The Girl in the Poison   The Girl in the Poison - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 8:29 pm

"Why are you childlike while you're a grandma?!"
You can imagine his expression.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Girl in the Poison   The Girl in the Poison - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Girl in the Poison
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next