Lunasa's Imperfect Touhou Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bigger, better, open to all Touhou roleplayers -- it's not perfect, but it's our Touhou forum. Join, introduce yourself, and start a RP -- Gensokyo's waiting. :)

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cirno's Lair

Go down 
+4
Rumia Dark
Karatekid1717
Conqueror Invictus
Cirno Lorelei
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Cirno Lorelei
Admin
Cirno Lorelei

Cirno's Lair Empty
PostSubject: Cirno's Lair   Cirno's Lair Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 7:36 am

Cirno flew back and forth above a frozen frog, thinking. "Hmm... the frog supply is running low nowadays... Eye know! Eye'll go find something else to freeze, eye'm sure there are lots of other small, squishy creatures in the world~" She flew off in a random direction, planning to freeze the first sign of life she sees.
Back to top Go down
Conqueror Invictus

Conqueror Invictus

Cirno's Lair Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cirno's Lair   Cirno's Lair Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 8:17 am

And indeed there as an appropriately soft-bodied creature wriggling around on six front-mounted legs. Trailing a white body behind it, the larval entity snaked around the muddy lake shore like some chubby snake.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/wardrone?sk=info
Karatekid1717
Karatekid1717

Cirno's Lair Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cirno's Lair   Cirno's Lair Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 4:35 pm

Well, I've got something that aren't exactly squishy but they're easy to freeze! They're a bunch of Deino about half a mile from my resort who are rather hard to deal with when they rampage, so freezing them would be a lot of fun ^w^
Back to top Go down
Rumia Dark

Rumia Dark

Cirno's Lair Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cirno's Lair   Cirno's Lair Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 6:09 pm

Karatekid1717 wrote:
They're a bunch of Deino about half a mile from my resort

As in the pokemon?
Back to top Go down
Mia

Mia

Cirno's Lair Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cirno's Lair   Cirno's Lair Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 8:41 pm

Cirno Lorelei wrote:
Cirno flew back and forth above a frozen frog, thinking. "Hmm... the frog supply is running low nowadays... Eye know! Eye'll go find something else to freeze, eye'm sure there are lots of other small, squishy creatures in the world~" She flew off in a random direction, planning to freeze the first sign of life she sees.

Noticing the bizarre, flying girl, Mia called up to her during her search. "Hey~Hey, you! With the wings! What're you doing, huh?"
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/wayusan
Cirno Lorelei
Admin
Cirno Lorelei

Cirno's Lair Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cirno's Lair   Cirno's Lair Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 11:35 pm

Conqueror Invictus wrote:
And indeed there as an appropriately soft-bodied creature wriggling around on six front-mounted legs. Trailing a white body behind it, the larval entity snaked around the muddy lake shore like some chubby snake.

"Ehh? Whoa, that's new, eye don't think eye've seen anything like that before..." She reluctantly poked the creature a few times with a newly-formed icicle before deciding it was freezable, encasing the beast in ice. "Ewwies! Those things are pretty gross... Oh well, the more things to freeze, the better~! Wonder if there are more of these around..."

Karatekid1717 wrote:
Well, I've got something that aren't exactly squishy but they're easy to freeze! They're a bunch of Deino about half a mile from my resort who are rather hard to deal with when they rampage, so freezing them would be a lot of fun ^w^

"Ehh?" She suddenly turned around to face the voice she heard. "Oh, hello there, person! You look nice and squishy~ ...Deino? Hard to deal with?? Not squishy!? Eye d-don't think so..." She recoiled a bit at the idea, looking distant for a moment before suddenly regaining her focus. "A nice human, though, is just perfect to freeze! Lucky me that one would just walk right--"

Mia wrote:
Noticing the bizarre, flying girl, Mia called up to her during her search. "Hey~Hey, you! With the wings! What're you doing, huh?"

She suddenly turned around upon hearing the new voice., having been distracted from her 'prey'. "Oh! Eye was just, umm... playing hopscotch with this person right here! Yup yup~" She hopped back and forth in random, wild patterns to make herself more convincing. "Nothing like a good round of hopscotch to get the body going! Anyway, eye was just about to go out and freeze stuff..." She pointed at the newly-frozen creature on the ground. "Do you know where eye can find more of these? Or something else squishy?" She looked into your eyes hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Mia

Mia

Cirno's Lair Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cirno's Lair   Cirno's Lair Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 12:29 am

Cirno Lorelei wrote:
She suddenly turned around upon hearing the new voice., having been distracted from her 'prey'. "Oh! Eye was just, umm... playing hopscotch with this person right here! Yup yup~" She hopped back and forth in random, wild patterns to make herself more convincing. "Nothing like a good round of hopscotch to get the body going! Anyway, eye was just about to go out and freeze stuff..." She pointed at the newly-frozen creature on the ground. "Do you know where eye can find more of these? Or something else squishy?" She looked into your eyes hopefully.

Mia delivered her retort. "Don't think so, flying-person. I don't even know the word--" She points to the frozen creature as she speaks, "--For these guys, in English. Sorry! I'll play some 'Hopscotch' with you, though. It's, like, a training exercise for the feet, right?"

She paused, likely cutting off your response. "Wait. Flying-person probably isn't your name. What is it? I'm called Mia."
Back to top Go down
Showa Kitashirakawa

Showa Kitashirakawa

Cirno's Lair Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cirno's Lair   Cirno's Lair Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 8:29 am

Mia wrote:
Cirno Lorelei wrote:

Mia delivered her retort. "Don't think so, flying-person. I don't even know the word--" She points to the frozen creature as she speaks, "--For these guys, in English. Sorry! I'll play some 'Hopscotch' with you, though. It's, like, a training exercise for the feet, right?"

She paused, likely cutting off your response. "Wait. Flying-person probably isn't your name. What is it? I'm called Mia."

"Disregard her, Mia. That's the resident nineball, Cirno." Showa said, chuckling as he kicked the ice-encased creature. "Hm, I'll have to ask Invictus about this later."
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001892989297
Mia

Mia

Cirno's Lair Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cirno's Lair   Cirno's Lair Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 12:46 pm

Showa Kitashirakawa wrote:
"Disregard her, Mia. That's the resident nineball, Cirno." Showa said, chuckling as he kicked the ice-encased creature. "Hm, I'll have to ask Invictus about this later."

"=^= I don't wanna disregard her. She looks like a pretty solid adventurer to me."
Back to top Go down
The Landsknecht

The Landsknecht

Cirno's Lair Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cirno's Lair   Cirno's Lair Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 10:20 pm

________ wanders in. She sees a group of people conversing. She then notices the girl in a blue dress flying.

"I haven't been in this area for a while so don't laugh, but I never did know that there were flying people. So far, everyone I've seen has been walking. And your wings. How do you fly with those wings? I've seen bird people, with feather wings, but ice wings?"

________ ponders hard then sits down from the overexertion of the mind.
Back to top Go down
Mia

Mia

Cirno's Lair Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cirno's Lair   Cirno's Lair Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 10:24 pm

The Landsknecht wrote:
________ wanders in. She sees a group of people conversing. She then notices the girl in a blue dress flying.

"I haven't been in this area for a while so don't laugh, but I never did know that there were flying people. So far, everyone I've seen has been walking. And your wings. How do you fly with those wings? I've seen bird people, with feather wings, but ice wings?"

Mia's eyes light up as she notices her companion's entrance.

"________!! ________!! What're you doing here? 'Came to meet the new, flying adventurer?"
Back to top Go down
The Landsknecht

The Landsknecht

Cirno's Lair Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cirno's Lair   Cirno's Lair Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 11:20 pm

__________ gets up and engages Mia.

"Yep, I felt your life force, so I traveled here. I heard the faint sound of adventure off in the distance. But slowly it got cold, and the cave just looked so inviting. Then I saw you peeps."
Back to top Go down
Mia

Mia

Cirno's Lair Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cirno's Lair   Cirno's Lair Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 11:22 pm

The Landsknecht wrote:
__________ gets up and engages Mia.

"Yep, I felt your life force, so I traveled here. I heard the faint sound of adventure off in the distance. But slowly it got cold, and the cave just looked so inviting. Then I saw you peeps."

Giving an inviting hand motion, Mia speaks frankly. "What's up."
Back to top Go down
Conqueror Invictus

Conqueror Invictus

Cirno's Lair Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cirno's Lair   Cirno's Lair Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 11:24 pm

The larval thing inside the block of ice wasn't dead. In fact it was probably alive. The block however was shaking. Strangely enough, it was also growing at the same time. What was once maybe just as big as a football was rapidly expanding; in just a few minutes, it was larger than Cirno and would probably be about as large as a humvee if another three or so minutes passed.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/wardrone?sk=info
Karatekid1717
Karatekid1717

Cirno's Lair Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cirno's Lair   Cirno's Lair Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 3:01 am

Cirno Lorelei wrote:
"Ehh?" She suddenly turned around to face the voice she heard. "Oh, hello there, person! You look nice and squishy~ ...Deino? Hard to deal with?? Not squishy!? Eye d-don't think so..." She recoiled a bit at the idea, looking distant for a moment before suddenly regaining her focus. "A nice human, though, is just perfect to freeze! Lucky me that one would just walk right--"

Ahahahaha, Cirno Cirno Cirno, you wouldn't want to freeze me at all, I'm a friend, not your "prey" :3 *feeling strangely calm*. Besides, I've brought Infernape anyways *holds up a red and white sphere with a fire marking on it* :3
Back to top Go down
Cirno Lorelei
Admin
Cirno Lorelei

Cirno's Lair Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cirno's Lair   Cirno's Lair Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 11:57 am

Mia wrote:

She posed proudly, putting her hands on her hips. "Eye'm the strongest ice fairy in the world, Cirno! Nobody's ever beaten me in a fair fight!" She grinned.

Showa Kitashirakawa wrote:

"H-hey!" she yelled. "Disregard me and you're really in for it!"

Mia wrote:

"=^= I don't wanna disregard her. She looks like a pretty solid adventurer to me."

"Yeah! That's the spirit~ Eye like you already!" She turned to look at you, smiling. "Eye think we'll get along quite well!"

The Landsknecht wrote:

"Well, of course! This is a world full of flying people, wings or not. In fact, my wings aren't even used for flying, eh heh..." She blushed a bit before continuing. "There's enough magic in the air that even ordinary people can fly if they learn how!"

Conqueror Invictus wrote:

The larval thing inside the block of ice wasn't dead. In fact it was probably alive. The block however was shaking. Strangely enough, it was also growing at the same time. What was once maybe just as big as a football was rapidly expanding; in just a few minutes, it was larger than Cirno and would probably be about as large as a humvee if another three or so minutes passed.

Having been distracted and talking with everyone else, the fairy had long since turned around from the strange thing and as such didn't notice it overtaking her in size behind her.

Karatekid1717 wrote:
Ahahahaha, Cirno Cirno Cirno, you wouldn't want to freeze me at all, I'm a friend, not your "prey" :3 *feeling strangely calm*. Besides, I've brought Infernape anyways *holds up a red and white sphere with a fire marking on it* :3

"Huh?......oh right, eye was gonna freeze you! Never mind that, eye've got some new friends here, no need to entertain myself by freezing! ...say, anybody got some ketchup? Eye'm starving!"
Back to top Go down
Karatekid1717
Karatekid1717

Cirno's Lair Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cirno's Lair   Cirno's Lair Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 9:01 am

Cirno Lorelei wrote:
"Huh?......oh right, eye was gonna freeze you! Never mind that, eye've got some new friends here, no need to entertain myself by freezing! ...say, anybody got some ketchup? Eye'm starving!"

"Ketchup? Why exactly do you like eating straight Ketchup? xD" Chris said, chuckling at the thought. "Well, I brought plenty of food, do you have any other favorites?"
Back to top Go down
Cirno Lorelei
Admin
Cirno Lorelei

Cirno's Lair Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cirno's Lair   Cirno's Lair Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 10:59 am

Karatekid1717 wrote:

"Ketchup? Why exactly do you like eating straight Ketchup? xD" Chris said, chuckling at the thought. "Well, I brought plenty of food, do you have any other favorites?"

"Well, of course! Ketchup is the number one food guaranteed to make your bones stronger. Discovered it myself!" She stood up straight, closing her eyes in pride. "Though... got any potato chips? They go great with ketchup!" She looked at you excitedly.
Back to top Go down
Anubriel Shadowlight

Anubriel Shadowlight

Cirno's Lair Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cirno's Lair   Cirno's Lair Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2015 11:19 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cirno's Lair Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cirno's Lair   Cirno's Lair Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cirno's Lair
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lunasa's Imperfect Touhou Forum :: Gensokyo :: Misty Lake-
Jump to: