Lunasa's Imperfect Touhou Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bigger, better, open to all Touhou roleplayers -- it's not perfect, but it's our Touhou forum. Join, introduce yourself, and start a RP -- Gensokyo's waiting. :)

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chris's Place - not quite a room (?)

Go down 
+2
Showa Kitashirakawa
Karatekid1717
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Karatekid1717
Karatekid1717

Chris's Place - not quite a room (?) Empty
PostSubject: Chris's Place - not quite a room (?)   Chris's Place - not quite a room (?) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 8:34 pm

Well, my home was wiped out in the great purge, but construction of my new home, which is part of something even bigger, has been completed. It lies just outside of Gensokyo. This odd-looking gap *points to it, the gap having starlight shining from it* will take you there and back whenever you want to leave. Who wants to be the first to see it? *Waves* don't be shy, people, it's perfectly safe! :3
Back to top Go down
Showa Kitashirakawa

Showa Kitashirakawa

PostSubject: Re: Chris's Place - not quite a room (?)   Chris's Place - not quite a room (?) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 8:46 pm

...Why do I get the feeling that said gap is going to eat someone?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001892989297
Karatekid1717
Karatekid1717

PostSubject: Re: Chris's Place - not quite a room (?)   Chris's Place - not quite a room (?) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 8:52 pm

EAT someone? D: Why would I do that? Jumping through it is taking you to a RESORT!
Back to top Go down
Showa Kitashirakawa

Showa Kitashirakawa

PostSubject: Re: Chris's Place - not quite a room (?)   Chris's Place - not quite a room (?) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 8:57 pm

...Oh. *jumps through*
Back to top Go down
Karatekid1717
Karatekid1717

PostSubject: Re: Chris's Place - not quite a room (?)   Chris's Place - not quite a room (?) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 9:09 pm

So, anyone else want to visit? Or shall I explain this place in greater detail?
Back to top Go down
Bass
Admin
Bass

PostSubject: Re: Chris's Place - not quite a room (?)   Chris's Place - not quite a room (?) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 9:32 pm

Bass, who was leaning on a wall rather comfortably, raised a lazy hand. "Aye, please elaborate."
Back to top Go down
Karatekid1717
Karatekid1717

PostSubject: Re: Chris's Place - not quite a room (?)   Chris's Place - not quite a room (?) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 10:57 pm

Aye, glad you asked!
Where Showa just went to was the Starlight Resort, a resort I've had under construction for the past month, though, it serves as a Technology hub, so it was easier to get technology into Gensokyo. Also, it has a trans dimensional travel system to take you different places in case you can't find Yukari. Now, most people say that there are no oceans in Gensokyo, and that's true. However, this place exists just outside of it, and is accessible via a gap in this room, and another on the edge of Gensokyo. There was a 3rd but it was destroyed in the Purge.

My new home was built into the resort, and it has various facilities.
Containing various swimming pools
A private beach for resort guests
A spectacular hotel in case you want to stay there sometime (though, that's the last part that needs to be finished).
A Wifi gaming hub (RP online gaming events would take place here)
Multiple spectacular restaurants, none overpriced!
Guests from various worlds and series!
Free hosting for your beach parties complete with catering!
2 battle stadiums! One for Pokemon and another for Danmaku. (There are wild Pokemon that can be caught here too)
A large cabana for Island/tiki themed parties!
and much more!

Anyway, it's a place for general fun and beach party events, so I'm happy to let anyone in at any time! There's a gap at the entrance which will bring you back into this room whenever you wish to return to the Gensokyo.

Any questions/comments? :3
Back to top Go down
Mia

Mia

PostSubject: Re: Chris's Place - not quite a room (?)   Chris's Place - not quite a room (?) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 2:13 pm

Mia raises her hand with an obvious question. "Is there adventure?"
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/wayusan
Karatekid1717
Karatekid1717

PostSubject: Re: Chris's Place - not quite a room (?)   Chris's Place - not quite a room (?) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 2:46 pm

Mia Mia Mia, *pats your shoulder* of course there is! There's jungles and beaches all surrounding the resort! *spreads arms out*. Perhaps you'll even befriend a Pokemon there! We, in fact, encourage exploration.
Back to top Go down
Mia

Mia

PostSubject: Re: Chris's Place - not quite a room (?)   Chris's Place - not quite a room (?) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 3:09 pm

Karatekid1717 wrote:
Mia Mia Mia, *pats your shoulder* of course there is! There's jungles and beaches all surrounding the resort! *spreads arms out*. Perhaps you'll even befriend a Pokemon there! We, in fact, encourage exploration.

"Are there vicious brigands and towering monsters? And other fun things to duel? I'm SO in, if there's a dragon. And not one of those lame ones that shifts into a human sometimes."
Back to top Go down
Showa Kitashirakawa

Showa Kitashirakawa

PostSubject: Re: Chris's Place - not quite a room (?)   Chris's Place - not quite a room (?) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 3:11 pm

"!!! WILD COFAGRIGUS ARMY!!!" Showa yelled, running back into the room as his Cofagrigus mauled him...Again.
Back to top Go down
Jade

Jade

PostSubject: Re: Chris's Place - not quite a room (?)   Chris's Place - not quite a room (?) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 3:15 pm

Sounds interesting~! Is there...erm...*blushes*...a place to take a girl you like for a romantic date?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheChenSaw
Karatekid1717
Karatekid1717

PostSubject: Re: Chris's Place - not quite a room (?)   Chris's Place - not quite a room (?) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 4:26 pm

Jade wrote:
Sounds interesting~! Is there...erm...*blushes*...a place to take a girl you like for a romantic date?

Of course! There's tons of restaurants, romantic spots, etc!

Showa Kitashirakawa wrote:
"!!! WILD COFAGRIGUS ARMY!!!" Showa yelled, running back into the room as his Cofagrigus mauled him...Again.

How you ended up half a mile from the resort, nobody knows *shrugs*. We put up warning signs, gotta read them xP.

Mia wrote:

"Are there vicious brigands and towering monsters? And other fun things to duel? I'm SO in, if there's a dragon. And not one of those lame ones that shifts into a human sometimes."

Around the same place Showa ended up, you can find wild dragon Pokemon there, but seriously, be careful there, they are very VERY dangerous.
Back to top Go down
Mia

Mia

PostSubject: Re: Chris's Place - not quite a room (?)   Chris's Place - not quite a room (?) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 4:40 pm

Karatekid1717 wrote:
Around the same place Showa ended up, you can find wild dragon Pokemon there, but seriously, be careful there, they are very VERY dangerous.

"It's for adventure, so it's okay! It'd be nice if I had a nice companion with me~I elect Boss-but-not-Boss-Man. <3"
Back to top Go down
Showa Kitashirakawa

Showa Kitashirakawa

PostSubject: Re: Chris's Place - not quite a room (?)   Chris's Place - not quite a room (?) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 4:57 pm

Mia wrote:
Karatekid1717 wrote:

"It's for adventure, so it's okay! It'd be nice if I had a nice companion with me~I elect Boss-but-not-Boss-Man. <3"

He sighs and gives Mia some red-and-white spheres. "When you weaken a wild Pokemon, push the button in the middle and throw one at the Pokemon. If it doesn't escape after three shakes, then you've Caught a Pokemon. It's better than killing them, trust me."
Back to top Go down
Jade

Jade

PostSubject: Re: Chris's Place - not quite a room (?)   Chris's Place - not quite a room (?) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 5:10 pm

I'll check it out then and take her! *slaps hand over her mouth with widened eyes and a blush*
Back to top Go down
Bass
Admin
Bass

PostSubject: Re: Chris's Place - not quite a room (?)   Chris's Place - not quite a room (?) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 11:08 pm

Bass chuckled at Jade's slip, but he attempted to avert everyone's attention to him by waving his right hand. "How much would fees be?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Karatekid1717
Karatekid1717

PostSubject: Re: Chris's Place - not quite a room (?)   Chris's Place - not quite a room (?) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 11:22 pm

*Chris Chuckled as well, then regaining his balance and crossing his arms proudly* You're all on my VIP list, so your admission is free for any of the resort facilities and hotel rooms. The normal fee is $50 per night, but nothing else has to be paid for for the rest of the day, a "prepaid ticket to everything" of sorts.
Though, it's an $100 fee for damages if you go to the area where the dragons are, cause the Deinos to rampage, and end up having them damage something in the resort. Although, you're all responsible people from my experience, so you should all be fine! *turns to Mia* You be especially careful out there, alright? Deino are dangerous to approach, and they're the least of your worries compared to the others. Though, if you get into any trouble with them, we'll bring help.
*turns back towards everyone else* Anyway, we don't just accept dollars, we also accept Euros, Yen, Coins, Rings, Bells, Widgets, Pokebucks, and Pokos!
So, any more questions? :3

Chris's Place - not quite a room (?) 144px-633Deino
Back to top Go down
Bass
Admin
Bass

PostSubject: Re: Chris's Place - not quite a room (?)   Chris's Place - not quite a room (?) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 11:33 pm

"If you say so," Bass chuckled. "I'll just be prudent not to bring a load of explosives or anything with me."
Back to top Go down
Mia

Mia

PostSubject: Re: Chris's Place - not quite a room (?)   Chris's Place - not quite a room (?) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 11:40 pm

Bass Ritterson wrote:
"If you say so," Bass chuckled. "I'll just be prudent not to bring a load of explosives or anything with me."

Mia sighs at this comment. "No fun, Boss-but-not-Boss-Man..."
Back to top Go down
Bass
Admin
Bass

PostSubject: Re: Chris's Place - not quite a room (?)   Chris's Place - not quite a room (?) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 11:43 pm

"Well, it's prudent not to destroy anything, as doing so would cost us. It's better to have more money for better items and equipment, right?
Back to top Go down
Mia

Mia

PostSubject: Re: Chris's Place - not quite a room (?)   Chris's Place - not quite a room (?) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 1:54 am

Bass Ritterson wrote:
"Well, it's prudent not to destroy anything, as doing so would cost us. It's better to have more money for better items and equipment, right?

Mia nodded, yet still with an air of disappointment. "You're right...gotta have some money, if we're gonna be adventurers. Thanks for..." she cleared her throat to speak a phrase that was likely new to her, "Thanks for *keeping it real*, Boss-but-not-Boss-Man!"
Back to top Go down
Showa Kitashirakawa

Showa Kitashirakawa

PostSubject: Re: Chris's Place - not quite a room (?)   Chris's Place - not quite a room (?) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 10:56 am

Mia wrote:
Bass Ritterson wrote:

Mia nodded, yet still with an air of disappointment. "You're right...gotta have some money, if we're gonna be adventurers. Thanks for..." she cleared her throat to speak a phrase that was likely new to her, "Thanks for *keeping it real*, Boss-but-not-Boss-Man!"

"Hn...Chris, you won't mind me catching a Deino for Mia, will you?" Showa asked, a grin not usually on his face appearing as he twirled a Master Ball around.
Back to top Go down
Jade

Jade

PostSubject: Re: Chris's Place - not quite a room (?)   Chris's Place - not quite a room (?) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 12:55 pm

*sneaks up from behind and takes the master ball* Thanks, needed this for my experiment.
Back to top Go down
Kyouko Kasodani

Kyouko Kasodani

PostSubject: Re: Chris's Place - not quite a room (?)   Chris's Place - not quite a room (?) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 1:17 pm

J-Jade..don't take things!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chris's Place - not quite a room (?)   Chris's Place - not quite a room (?) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chris's Place - not quite a room (?)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next