Lunasa's Imperfect Touhou Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bigger, better, open to all Touhou roleplayers -- it's not perfect, but it's our Touhou forum. Join, introduce yourself, and start a RP -- Gensokyo's waiting. :)

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Showa's temporary research lab

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Showa Kitashirakawa

Showa Kitashirakawa

Showa's temporary research lab Empty
PostSubject: Showa's temporary research lab   Showa's temporary research lab Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 10:44 am

Showa sighs as he feeds his Galvantula and watches it scurry around the room.

"When are they gonna finish rebuilding my lab?" He asked himself, complaining mentally about the lack of room for his research. "I mean, free housing is nice and all, but I miss my lab!"

He rolls his eyes, and gets up, stretching before he walks out of his room, stopping and remembering something.

"Ah, right! _____ should be on her way!"
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001892989297
The Landsknecht

The Landsknecht

PostSubject: Re: Showa's temporary research lab   Showa's temporary research lab Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 4:58 pm

_________. walks in. Seeing all the moving parts and the shelves covered with books. Each one with many bookmarks to show tidbits of significant information.

"This reminds me of the grand duchy's library. The archives full of the information gathered by the explorers after the great cataclysm."

________. walks to one of the machines, memorized by the lights, blinking in different intervals without reason.
Back to top Go down
Showa Kitashirakawa

Showa Kitashirakawa

PostSubject: Re: Showa's temporary research lab   Showa's temporary research lab Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 5:01 pm

"Oh! I almost didn't notice you, _____! Anyways, I see you're looking at the machine monitoring the Dread Plate?" He asked, a beaming smile on his face. "They say that when the world was made, sixteen Plates were created. This is one of those plates, the Dread Plate. It powers up Dark-Type Pokemon who get near it. It's one of my main research topics. I think that the Plates hold secrets about the origin of Pokemon."
Back to top Go down
The Landsknecht

The Landsknecht

PostSubject: Re: Showa's temporary research lab   Showa's temporary research lab Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 5:07 pm

"Do you have any of the other plates? Because, if there are only 16 that exist, they must be rare, or still undiscovered. We explorers were tasked by the grand duchy to climb the top of the Yggdrasil labyrinth to find the floating castle. Could it be that one such plate is in there?"

______ quietly ponders over the ancient text she saw in the cherry grove. Remembering that a great civilization once treaded in the same labyrinth.

"Although this may be the answer, it still will take some time for the other guilds to reach the fabled floating castle."
Back to top Go down
Showa Kitashirakawa

Showa Kitashirakawa

PostSubject: Re: Showa's temporary research lab   Showa's temporary research lab Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 5:14 pm

"Then I'd like to go with you." Showa suggested, completely out of nowhere. "If one of the Plates are there, I'd like to see it with my own eyes. Even if one isn't there, I'd still like to go with you to High Lagaard, _____."
Back to top Go down
The Landsknecht

The Landsknecht

PostSubject: Re: Showa's temporary research lab   Showa's temporary research lab Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 5:19 pm

"High Lagaard may be a nice place, but if you wish to venture into the labyrinth, you need to be able to defend you and those around you. Survival is highly dependent on teamwork."

_________ then investigates the machines and the pokemon. Investigating how it could defeat the horrids of the labyrinth.
Back to top Go down
Showa Kitashirakawa

Showa Kitashirakawa

PostSubject: Re: Showa's temporary research lab   Showa's temporary research lab Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 5:21 pm

"I'm somewhat educated in swordplay. I can defend myself." He chuckled lightly. "Besides, I'd probably come along as it is."
Back to top Go down
The Landsknecht

The Landsknecht

PostSubject: Re: Showa's temporary research lab   Showa's temporary research lab Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 5:34 pm

"A sword user! I never would have guessed. How much practice do you g... oh no! It's almost time! I must depart to the forest to gather materials! The inn fare wont pay for itself. Mia wont pay either."

Back to top Go down
Showa Kitashirakawa

Showa Kitashirakawa

PostSubject: Re: Showa's temporary research lab   Showa's temporary research lab Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 5:42 pm

The Landsknecht wrote:
"A sword user! I never would have guessed. How much practice do you g... oh no! It's almost time! I must depart to the forest to gather materials! The inn fare wont pay for itself. Mia wont pay either."

"Well, I hardly get practice because of my research...But, let me come with you." He suggested, grabbing a sword, and a red-and-white sphere.
Back to top Go down
Showa Kitashirakawa

Showa Kitashirakawa

PostSubject: Re: Showa's temporary research lab   Showa's temporary research lab Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 7:46 pm

Sighing, Showa closes a book on Hoenn Region mythology and looks out of his window. "Kana...Where are you?"
Back to top Go down
Showa Kitashirakawa

Showa Kitashirakawa

PostSubject: Re: Showa's temporary research lab   Showa's temporary research lab Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 2:36 pm

Grunting, Showa gathered the last of his things and carried them out, having rebuilt his woodworking store in the Human Village. Sighing, he walked out of the inn.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Showa's temporary research lab   Showa's temporary research lab Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Showa's temporary research lab
Page 1 of 1