Lunasa's Imperfect Touhou Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bigger, better, open to all Touhou roleplayers -- it's not perfect, but it's our Touhou forum. Join, introduce yourself, and start a RP -- Gensokyo's waiting. :)

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tourists are people, too.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mia

Mia

Tourists are people, too. Empty
PostSubject: Tourists are people, too.   Tourists are people, too. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 11:24 pm

Mia motions to anyone passing by, waving her arms high above her head.

"Oi~! Anyone who can help!! My fellow traveler and I are in need of an inn!"
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/wayusan
Lunasa Prismriver
Sweet
Lunasa Prismriver

PostSubject: Re: Tourists are people, too.   Tourists are people, too. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 11:38 pm

Lunasa soared down from inside, tipping her hat. "An inn, you say? ...I honestly haven't seen anything around here like that....ever." Lunasa tapped her chin, sighing, and shrugging. "I'll help look, but...." She sighed. "There aren't honestly that many inns, only homes, and even then, we don't get many new youkai, so spots are limited."
Back to top Go down
https://wolverine7718.aforumfree.com
The Landsknecht

The Landsknecht

PostSubject: Re: Tourists are people, too.   Tourists are people, too. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 11:41 pm

You sure there's no inn? I have all this ental i would like to use. Enough to pay for like a month! Well, if some one does open up an inn, tell me. I guess i'll just bunk with Mia. Yeah. That, I hope.
Back to top Go down
Mia

Mia

PostSubject: Re: Tourists are people, too.   Tourists are people, too. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 11:44 pm

Scratching the back of her head, Mia replied. "Aww, no inn? Thanks for your help, at least, my friend~"

The Landsknecht wrote:
You sure there's no inn? I have all this ental i would like to use. Enough to pay for like a month! Well, if some one does open up an inn, tell me. I guess i'll just bunk with Mia. Yeah. That, I hope.

"...Except, erm, you see...I'm homeless, too! Ahahahaha~maybe my Adventure Cardboard Box can house another person, at least for tonight."
Back to top Go down
Lunasa Prismriver
Sweet
Lunasa Prismriver

PostSubject: Re: Tourists are people, too.   Tourists are people, too. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 11:48 pm

"Well....there mi--" Suddenly, a inn erupted from the ground behind Lunasa. "Meep....how'd that get there....." She quivered. "Looks like there's a inn...." She pointed behind her.
Back to top Go down
https://wolverine7718.aforumfree.com
The Landsknecht

The Landsknecht

PostSubject: Re: Tourists are people, too.   Tourists are people, too. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 11:52 pm

Well, that was... alarming I can say. But hey! Time to go to the inn! Mia, come with me on this great adventure! Oh yeah, I need to go to the guild services to register my guild. I mean, an unregistered guild is like a rag-tag team right? Mia, wanna join my guild?! *gives hops of excitement*
Back to top Go down
Mia

Mia

PostSubject: Re: Tourists are people, too.   Tourists are people, too. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 12:02 am

Disregarding the last few lines of conversation, Mia perked up enthusiastically. "A~ha!! Guys, look, I found an inn!"

She ran up to the inn and waved excitedly at her companion. "Come on~if we sneak in fast enough, maybe we won't have to pay!"
Back to top Go down
The Landsknecht

The Landsknecht

PostSubject: Re: Tourists are people, too.   Tourists are people, too. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 12:12 am

I wonder who works at the inn. How much does it cost? These questions! I have so many! Where's the front door? Oh jeez! This is so, foreign!
Back to top Go down
Malice Velocity

Malice Velocity

PostSubject: Re: Tourists are people, too.   Tourists are people, too. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 6:20 am

-is trying to find her mansion when an inn suddenly raised up from the ground-

whoa.... Eldest tree here must be really awesome to pop out an inn like that... speaking of which... maybe I can ask someone there...

-she then flies nearby and found Mia nearby-

hello~ ah Mia~san! Ah! You live here?
Back to top Go down
Mia

Mia

PostSubject: Re: Tourists are people, too.   Tourists are people, too. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 12:42 am

Malice Velocity wrote:

whoa.... Eldest tree here must be really awesome to pop out an inn like that... speaking of which... maybe I can ask someone there...

Mia turned dramatically, again totally disregarding her companion, _______. "Ahh! Malice~! Yeah, this is where my guild lives. What's up, friend?"
Back to top Go down
Malice Velocity

Malice Velocity

PostSubject: Re: Tourists are people, too.   Tourists are people, too. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 10:51 am

Mia wrote:
Malice Velocity wrote:

Mia turned dramatically, again totally disregarding her companion, _______. "Ahh! Malice~! Yeah, this is where my guild lives. What's up, friend?"

actually... I was kind of lost my way to the Scarlet Devil Mansion since last nigh... and... well I kind of ended up here...
Back to top Go down
Mia

Mia

PostSubject: Re: Tourists are people, too.   Tourists are people, too. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 11:33 am

Mia sighed. "Poor Malice, all lost...this is the Inn of 'Forum', so welcome~! Any idea where the place you're looking for might be, eh?"
Back to top Go down
Malice Velocity

Malice Velocity

PostSubject: Re: Tourists are people, too.   Tourists are people, too. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 10:11 am

Mia wrote:
Mia sighed. "Poor Malice, all lost...this is the Inn of 'Forum', so welcome~! Any idea where the place you're looking for might be, eh?"

hmmm my home is a mansion... scarlet... in the shore of Misty Lake....

it's the onliest Europe Style mansion I could find here... but still...it's pretty hard to find...
Back to top Go down
Mia

Mia

PostSubject: Re: Tourists are people, too.   Tourists are people, too. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 12:58 pm

Malice Velocity wrote:
Mia wrote:

it's the onliest Europe Style mansion I could find here... but still...it's pretty hard to find...

Mia pondered a solution to Malice's troubles to the best of her ability. "=^=...Hm....I'm not really sure where we can go to find your house...Wait! Is this 'Misty Lake' the place where that flying person, with the frogs, lives?"
Back to top Go down
Malice Velocity

Malice Velocity

PostSubject: Re: Tourists are people, too.   Tourists are people, too. Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 9:17 am

Mia wrote:
Malice Velocity wrote:
Mia wrote:

Mia pondered a solution to Malice's troubles to the best of her ability. "=^=...Hm....I'm not really sure where we can go to find your house...Wait! Is this 'Misty Lake' the place where that flying person, with the frogs, lives?"

ah the Ice fairy and the frog idol! Yes-yes! that's them, I know they're living not too far from our mansion *Malice looks happy after she thought that she could find her mansion in no longer time*.

Can you show me where it is please?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tourists are people, too.   Tourists are people, too. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tourists are people, too.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lunasa's Imperfect Touhou Forum :: Gensokyo :: Prismriver Mansion-
Jump to: