Lunasa's Imperfect Touhou Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bigger, better, open to all Touhou roleplayers -- it's not perfect, but it's our Touhou forum. Join, introduce yourself, and start a RP -- Gensokyo's waiting. :)

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

To donate, or not to donate?

Go down 
+4
Lunasa Prismriver
Conqueror Invictus
Mia
Showa Kitashirakawa
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Showa Kitashirakawa

Showa Kitashirakawa

To donate, or not to donate? Empty
PostSubject: To donate, or not to donate?   To donate, or not to donate? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 2:03 pm

Showa stands in front of the Moriya Shrine's donation box, contemplating the mysteries of the universe, or why Munna don't walk. Or, he could just be deciding if he should donate or not.

"Hmmm...To donate, or not to donate? That is the question..."
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001892989297
Mia

Mia

PostSubject: Re: To donate, or not to donate?   To donate, or not to donate? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 2:20 pm

All the while gazing in astonishment of the foreign environment, Mia places some turnips into the donation box. She promptly leaves.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/wayusan
Conqueror Invictus

Conqueror Invictus

PostSubject: Re: To donate, or not to donate?   To donate, or not to donate? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 3:51 pm

"Well, do they take American by any chance? I've spoken to a certain Hakurei once and her shrine didn't."
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/wardrone?sk=info
Showa Kitashirakawa

Showa Kitashirakawa

PostSubject: Re: To donate, or not to donate?   To donate, or not to donate? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 5:04 pm

"Hmm...Not sure. Ask around, I guess."
Back to top Go down
Lunasa Prismriver
Sweet
Lunasa Prismriver

PostSubject: Re: To donate, or not to donate?   To donate, or not to donate? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 1:20 am

"Yes, we take American." Lunasa floated out from the shrine, holding a donation box. "We take dollars, pence, Canadian dollars, yen, Monopoly money, rupees, pearls, expensive jewelry, embarrassing photographs, first-born children, magic books, special spells, cosplay, issues of manga, anime DVDs, pet food, just plain old coins, and much more. Would you like to donate today?" She smiled, extending the box.
Back to top Go down
https://wolverine7718.aforumfree.com
Malice Velocity

Malice Velocity

PostSubject: Re: To donate, or not to donate?   To donate, or not to donate? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 7:08 am

Lunasa Moriya wrote:
"Yes, we take American." Lunasa floated out from the shrine, holding a donation box. "We take dollars, pence, Canadian dollars, yen, Monopoly money, rupees, pearls, expensive jewelry, embarrassing photographs, first-born children, magic books, special spells, cosplay, issues of manga, anime DVDs, pet food, just plain old coins, and much more. Would you like to donate today?" She smiled, extending the box.

-is lost and somehow ended up hearing the conversation- now that is a bunch of list ^^;
Back to top Go down
Conqueror Invictus

Conqueror Invictus

PostSubject: Re: To donate, or not to donate?   To donate, or not to donate? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 7:10 am

A cluster of US dollars went thump at her feet the very second she finished.

"I'm assuming I get some some of reward for this. Spiritual I assume and a bit more than having a higher moral altitude than the rest of the lot."
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/wardrone?sk=info
Neon Hakuri

Neon Hakuri

PostSubject: Re: To donate, or not to donate?   To donate, or not to donate? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 8:13 am

*walks up to the shrine* Hmm... I wonder if I should donate or not...
Back to top Go down
Showa Kitashirakawa

Showa Kitashirakawa

PostSubject: Re: To donate, or not to donate?   To donate, or not to donate? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 8:30 am

Neon Hakuri wrote:

"My question exactly." Showa said, poking the man's shoulder. "To donate, or not to donate?"
Back to top Go down
Neon Hakuri

Neon Hakuri

PostSubject: Re: To donate, or not to donate?   To donate, or not to donate? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 8:49 am

Showa Kitashirakawa wrote:
Neon Hakuri wrote:

"My question exactly." Showa said, poking the man's shoulder. "To donate, or not to donate?"
Haha... Uh... I guess I might as well donate something. *goes up to the donation box and puts some coins in*
Back to top Go down
Showa Kitashirakawa

Showa Kitashirakawa

PostSubject: Re: To donate, or not to donate?   To donate, or not to donate? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 8:53 am

Neon Hakuri wrote:
Neon Hakuri wrote:

Haha... Uh... I guess I might as well donate something. *goes up to the donation box and puts some coins in*

Showa shrugs and drops some Yen in the donation box, along with a complementary Piplup egg.
Back to top Go down
Neon Hakuri

Neon Hakuri

PostSubject: Re: To donate, or not to donate?   To donate, or not to donate? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 10:10 am

Neon Hakuri wrote:
Neon Hakuri wrote:

Showa shrugs and drops some Yen in the donation box, along with a complementary Piplup egg.
Good, good. *leaves*
Back to top Go down
Showa Kitashirakawa

Showa Kitashirakawa

PostSubject: Re: To donate, or not to donate?   To donate, or not to donate? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 11:24 am

"Now, to ask for permission to drop off my Lanturn."
Back to top Go down
Mia

Mia

PostSubject: Re: To donate, or not to donate?   To donate, or not to donate? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 1:45 am

Lunasa Moriya wrote:

"...No turnips, then?" Mia withdrew her turnips from the donation box with a grim face. "Disappointing. All the rest of my money is in RM."
Back to top Go down
Showa Kitashirakawa

Showa Kitashirakawa

PostSubject: Re: To donate, or not to donate?   To donate, or not to donate? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 7:25 am

Mia wrote:
Lunasa Moriya wrote:

"...No turnips, then?" Mia withdrew her turnips from the donation box with a grim face. "Disappointing. All the rest of my money is in RM."

"Now, now. You could ask if they accept turnips. I mean, I put a Pokemon Egg in the box."
Back to top Go down
Letticia Whiterock

Letticia Whiterock

PostSubject: Re: To donate, or not to donate?   To donate, or not to donate? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 8:06 am

"I have these old Pfennigs from East Germany. Will these work? Their not in circulation though."
Back to top Go down
Mia

Mia

PostSubject: Re: To donate, or not to donate?   To donate, or not to donate? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 11:24 am

"Now, now. You could ask if they accept turnips. I mean, I put a Pokemon Egg in the box."

"Alright, fair enough. But I realized, I kinda like turnips. RM don't taste quite as well, so I'll try those."

Letticia Whiterock wrote:
"I have these old Pfennigs from East Germany. Will these work? Their not in circulation though."

"Ooh! Ooh! We're on the same boat, then, stranger. Both our coins are obsoleted German currency."
Back to top Go down
Rumia Dark

Rumia Dark

PostSubject: Re: To donate, or not to donate?   To donate, or not to donate? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 12:00 am

Hmm... *Puts a large stone engraved with ancient Egyptian writings in the donation box* I hope that's enough...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To donate, or not to donate?   To donate, or not to donate? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To donate, or not to donate?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lunasa's Imperfect Touhou Forum :: Gensokyo :: Moriya Shrine-
Jump to: