Bigger, better, open to all Touhou roleplayers -- it's not perfect, but it's our Touhou forum. Join, introduce yourself, and start a RP -- Gensokyo's waiting. :)

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Accounts I made

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Maokuu Reiuji

PostSubject: Accounts I made   Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:22 am

This seems like as good a place as any to post what accounts I made. I mean, face it, it's not like you can go back in time and use this information.
...Right?

Maokuu Reiuji--Duh. Main account. I really have a hard time telling whether or not I'm roleplaying or not, I never used (( )) stuff.
Hong Meiling--In a relationship with Sakuya Cien Izayoi. This was much more popular than my main account, for some reason. I feel more like Meiling than other Touhou characters, so I suppose that's why. Unfortunately, this meant knives. EVERYWHERE.
Parsee Mizuhashi--In a relationship with a Yukari. Little to no status updates were made on this account, so it was hard to tell if I was good at roleplaying as her.
Alice Holland Margatroid--In a relationship with a Yukari. I would define all actions [Like this.] I liked the account, which is why that's who I am on skype.
Rikako Asakura--Married to a Kotohime. First alternate account, I made this a LONG time ago. I believe I was the first Rikako, or at least the first active one. I slowly stopped being active, returning periodically.
--
Non-Touhou

Schezo Wegey--In a relationship with Witch-Puyo Puyo. This account used to be Wander from Shadow of the Colossus, THEN Django from Boktai, THEN finally Schezo. All sort of obscure titles. This was meant to be my main alternate account.
Almaz Von Almadine Adamant--In a relationship with Princess Sapphire Rhodonite. It was easy to roleplay as this guy, at least for me.
Kokonoe Catnip--In a relationship with Sophia XIV Murakumo. Apparently, I was the best Kokonoe, which really boosted my ego.

There. All of them. I have a lot of spare time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moriya
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Accounts I made   Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:25 am

Hmm, Rikako...shame we never got on before the purge.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maokuu Reiuji

PostSubject: Re: Accounts I made   Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:41 am

Yeah. I'm sure there'll be another way to be Rikako in the near future.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Accounts I made   

Back to top Go down

Accounts I made
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1