Lunasa's Imperfect Touhou Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bigger, better, open to all Touhou roleplayers -- it's not perfect, but it's our Touhou forum. Join, introduce yourself, and start a RP -- Gensokyo's waiting. :)

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello I guess

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Reisen Udongein Inaba

Reisen Udongein Inaba

Hello I guess Empty
PostSubject: Hello I guess   Hello I guess Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 4:19 am

Hello everyone! There's barely few people who knew me(back on that darn FB). I was a Reimu Hakurei before and I rarely talk with anyone due to school or when being AFK. I just logged in for now and found out that Zuckerberg removed RP on his site. I found a link to this forum from a survivor's wall(I forgot who). So yeah, my account got destroyed too so it's nice to meet you all >.<(I actually liked Reisen while I was not using FB lol so that's why it's my name)

PS: Thank you Lunasa Moriya for this forum!
Back to top Go down
Jade

Jade

Hello I guess Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello I guess   Hello I guess Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 4:30 am

Welcome~! Even if you don't RP much, you're still part of our exceedingly large and rather dysfunctional RP family ^^
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheChenSaw

Hello I guess
Page 1 of 1