Lunasa's Imperfect Touhou Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bigger, better, open to all Touhou roleplayers -- it's not perfect, but it's our Touhou forum. Join, introduce yourself, and start a RP -- Gensokyo's waiting. :)

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Parsee/Parcheese/Shaun Nelson here.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Parcheese

Parcheese

Parsee/Parcheese/Shaun Nelson here. Empty
PostSubject: Parsee/Parcheese/Shaun Nelson here.   Parsee/Parcheese/Shaun Nelson here. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 10:24 pm

Somehow, my RP account has survived the entire mess, so I've left her deactivated for the time being. I can already say that I know there's a certain person here who probably won't like me being here, but, don't expect me to troll you at all. I have reasons I feel like being here, so, I'll just ignore you instead of starting a fight, so, don't expect me to troll you, and hopefully, you know who you are.

With that out of the way, it's good to see this was made, hopefully anyone I was unable to get in contact with will be here, and maybe, in time, we'll all be able to find the people that we've lost as a result of this catastrophe.
Back to top Go down
CornMax

CornMax

PostSubject: Re: Parsee/Parcheese/Shaun Nelson here.   Parsee/Parcheese/Shaun Nelson here. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 10:26 pm

I'll troll you so hard, Shaun. You're not trolling back will make things easier.
Back to top Go down
Parcheese

Parcheese

PostSubject: Re: Parsee/Parcheese/Shaun Nelson here.   Parsee/Parcheese/Shaun Nelson here. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 10:29 pm

I'm not talking about you, derpface >:< I'll troll your internal organs until they leak from your body and can be devoured by me.
Also, I've never used a forum like this before, I'm going to be confused as hell by the layout. Forums are something I've rarely interacted with since Gaia, and that was years upon years upon years ago.
Back to top Go down
Bass
Admin
Bass

PostSubject: Re: Parsee/Parcheese/Shaun Nelson here.   Parsee/Parcheese/Shaun Nelson here. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 10:30 pm

How bromantic.
Back to top Go down
CornMax

CornMax

PostSubject: Re: Parsee/Parcheese/Shaun Nelson here.   Parsee/Parcheese/Shaun Nelson here. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 10:31 pm

He's an anti-social tsundere.
Back to top Go down
Parcheese

Parcheese

PostSubject: Re: Parsee/Parcheese/Shaun Nelson here.   Parsee/Parcheese/Shaun Nelson here. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 10:40 pm

Suddenly, it seems that the line between Parsee and Shaun is going to become very vague.
Corn doesn't deserve bromance, he's a Mexican't who Mexishouldn't play MvC3 anymore >:<

Antisocial, yes, tsundere, nope.
Back to top Go down
CornMax

CornMax

PostSubject: Re: Parsee/Parcheese/Shaun Nelson here.   Parsee/Parcheese/Shaun Nelson here. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 10:42 pm

You just don't like losing to me.
Back to top Go down
Parcheese

Parcheese

PostSubject: Re: Parsee/Parcheese/Shaun Nelson here.   Parsee/Parcheese/Shaun Nelson here. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 10:46 pm

I refuse to accept Hyper Charging Stars as a legitimate way to kill Hsien-ko, that's too mean of a way to kill someone as cute as her.
Back to top Go down
CornMax

CornMax

PostSubject: Re: Parsee/Parcheese/Shaun Nelson here.   Parsee/Parcheese/Shaun Nelson here. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 10:48 pm

I could always kill her with one X-factor Hulk special >:<
Back to top Go down
Cereal

Cereal

PostSubject: Re: Parsee/Parcheese/Shaun Nelson here.   Parsee/Parcheese/Shaun Nelson here. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 10:50 pm

Im getting better at mvc3, but I still dont like it. Amatarasu is main Brobitch.
Back to top Go down
Parcheese

Parcheese

PostSubject: Re: Parsee/Parcheese/Shaun Nelson here.   Parsee/Parcheese/Shaun Nelson here. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 10:54 pm

Fire, in one, die :< Though it was funny when you destroyed Spiderman like that. I guess Hulk just doesn't like the creepy crawlies.
Back to top Go down
Parcheese

Parcheese

PostSubject: Re: Parsee/Parcheese/Shaun Nelson here.   Parsee/Parcheese/Shaun Nelson here. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 10:55 pm

I like it because of the characters that are in it, and because unlike MvC2, it feels more fun to play.
Back to top Go down
Cereal

Cereal

PostSubject: Re: Parsee/Parcheese/Shaun Nelson here.   Parsee/Parcheese/Shaun Nelson here. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 10:56 pm

I like air dashing :< But Its weird in this game becasue its kindof an attack too.
Back to top Go down
CornMax

CornMax

PostSubject: Re: Parsee/Parcheese/Shaun Nelson here.   Parsee/Parcheese/Shaun Nelson here. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 11:04 pm

Who is the Cereal? >:<
Back to top Go down
Cereal

Cereal

PostSubject: Re: Parsee/Parcheese/Shaun Nelson here.   Parsee/Parcheese/Shaun Nelson here. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 11:07 pm

CornMax wrote:
Who is the Cereal? >:<
If you actually played vidya with me you'll know ;_;
btw you have.
And whenever we do play, You keep saying that ;_;

'Who is ***'
Back to top Go down
Parcheese

Parcheese

PostSubject: Re: Parsee/Parcheese/Shaun Nelson here.   Parsee/Parcheese/Shaun Nelson here. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 11:11 pm

Air dashing is a bit weird at times for me, since I'm used to BB where practically everyone can do it, but in MvC, it's like a privilege to be able to do so.

Cereal, Beedrill Breaker, Arakune/Bang/Tsubaki when we play Blazblue. You know who it is, Corn :<
Back to top Go down
CornMax

CornMax

PostSubject: Re: Parsee/Parcheese/Shaun Nelson here.   Parsee/Parcheese/Shaun Nelson here. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 11:12 pm

Wat. Why is he here.
Back to top Go down
Parcheese

Parcheese

PostSubject: Re: Parsee/Parcheese/Shaun Nelson here.   Parsee/Parcheese/Shaun Nelson here. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 11:13 pm

No idea. I assume he followed for the sake of doing so, even though the two of us are the only ones who know him here.
Back to top Go down
CornMax

CornMax

PostSubject: Re: Parsee/Parcheese/Shaun Nelson here.   Parsee/Parcheese/Shaun Nelson here. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 11:14 pm

Aw. He wants attention.
Back to top Go down
Cereal

Cereal

PostSubject: Re: Parsee/Parcheese/Shaun Nelson here.   Parsee/Parcheese/Shaun Nelson here. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 11:16 pm

I-it wasnt like I was lonely or anything, dummy.
Back to top Go down
CornMax

CornMax

PostSubject: Re: Parsee/Parcheese/Shaun Nelson here.   Parsee/Parcheese/Shaun Nelson here. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 11:17 pm

Oh you.
Back to top Go down
Conqueror Invictus

Conqueror Invictus

PostSubject: Re: Parsee/Parcheese/Shaun Nelson here.   Parsee/Parcheese/Shaun Nelson here. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 2:12 am

"Nice to see more familiar faces."
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/wardrone?sk=info
Parcheese

Parcheese

PostSubject: Re: Parsee/Parcheese/Shaun Nelson here.   Parsee/Parcheese/Shaun Nelson here. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 9:28 am

Agreed, it's nice to see that you're here now, too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Parsee/Parcheese/Shaun Nelson here.   Parsee/Parcheese/Shaun Nelson here. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Parsee/Parcheese/Shaun Nelson here.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lunasa's Imperfect Touhou Forum :: Introductions and Rules :: Introducing...-
Jump to: