Lunasa's Imperfect Touhou Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bigger, better, open to all Touhou roleplayers -- it's not perfect, but it's our Touhou forum. Join, introduce yourself, and start a RP -- Gensokyo's waiting. :)

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What happened to TouhouBook?

Go down 
+14
Kazami Shintaro
Conqueror Invictus
Parcheese
Karatekid1717
Sanae.Kochiya
Lunasa Prismriver
Momo Inubashiri
Tenshi_Hinanawi
Jade
Aya_Shameimaru
Medi Fujiwara-Melancholy
Geo Shota
Reisen Kuroneko
Suika Ibara
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Suika Ibara

Suika Ibara

What happened to TouhouBook? Empty
PostSubject: What happened to TouhouBook?   What happened to TouhouBook? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 9:26 pm

You may be wondering: What happened to TouhouBook?
Plenty of people, I'm sure, are wondering this very thing at this very moment.
Facebook has decided to go on a roleplay purge. I'm sure whoever has joined this site has realized that by now.

What we really need to do now is find a site, quite like facebook, to redo our lovely TouhouBook.
But what site is like facebook you may ask?
That's what we all want to know. ;w;

If you all have any ideas on what site to use for our new TouhouBook, please post them here! I have a few ideas for sites. I also have a friend who has copied facebook on a free website provider. If you all approve of that idea, I can ask him if I can bring a community onto it.

<3
Back to top Go down
http://Suikasen.Deviantart.com/
Reisen Kuroneko
Admin
Reisen Kuroneko

PostSubject: Re: What happened to TouhouBook?   What happened to TouhouBook? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 9:28 pm

Dunno... A forum looks good too !
But I won't be against this idea
Back to top Go down
Geo Shota

Geo Shota

PostSubject: Re: What happened to TouhouBook?   What happened to TouhouBook? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 9:28 pm

I..have a suggestion but...
Back to top Go down
Medi Fujiwara-Melancholy
Sweet
Medi Fujiwara-Melancholy

PostSubject: Re: What happened to TouhouBook?   What happened to TouhouBook? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 9:29 pm

I think it was a purge on most of us. I talked to a few people, and people who inetracted with Erin Yagakoro are gone. She was a big problem in the Touhoubook community. There were a lot of things he, yep, it was a he, did to make us made or targets. Also, i talked to a few people from other RP communities, and they're fine. I think we were targeted as like a warning.
Back to top Go down
Aya_Shameimaru

Aya_Shameimaru

PostSubject: Re: What happened to TouhouBook?   What happened to TouhouBook? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 9:29 pm

Suika Ibara wrote:
You may be wondering: What happened to TouhouBook?
Plenty of people, I'm sure, are wondering this very thing at this very moment.
Facebook has decided to go on a roleplay purge. I'm sure whoever has joined this site has realized that by now.

What we really need to do now is find a site, quite like facebook, to redo our lovely TouhouBook.
But what site is like facebook you may ask?
That's what we all want to know. ;w;

If you all have any ideas on what site to use for our new TouhouBook, please post them here! I have a few ideas for sites. I also have a friend who has copied facebook on a free website provider. If you all approve of that idea, I can ask him if I can bring a community onto it.

<3

Maybe Myspace. I have my old account of Aya there, so does Koishi, and a very few handful of others. I heard Sanae is making a account there too. So far Myspace is the ony suggestion I have ; n ;

Back to top Go down
Geo Shota

Geo Shota

PostSubject: Re: What happened to TouhouBook?   What happened to TouhouBook? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 9:30 pm

Medi Fujiwara-Melancholy wrote:
I think it was a purge on most of us. I talked to a few people, and people who inetracted with Erin Yagakoro are gone. She was a big problem in the Touhoubook community. There were a lot of things he, yep, it was a he, did to make us made or targets. Also, i talked to a few people from other RP communities, and they're fine. I think we were targeted as like a warning.
What did he do?
Back to top Go down
Suika Ibara

Suika Ibara

PostSubject: Re: What happened to TouhouBook?   What happened to TouhouBook? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 9:31 pm

I want all suggestions we can get! And of course, we can always keep the forum! I really do like the forum too! : D

Myspace is supposedly going to purge soon and supposedly have been starting to do it for a while now. I wouldn't be surprised if we all were disabled there soon after we make the accounts.

I am starting a Myspace account though, which I have yet to start. I will update everyone with the account as soon as I make it.
Back to top Go down
Medi Fujiwara-Melancholy
Sweet
Medi Fujiwara-Melancholy

PostSubject: Re: What happened to TouhouBook?   What happened to TouhouBook? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 9:31 pm

Geo Stelar wrote:
Medi Fujiwara-Melancholy wrote:
What did he do?

that's what I heard. I'm not saying it was, or wasn't Erin.
Back to top Go down
Jade

Jade

PostSubject: Re: What happened to TouhouBook?   What happened to TouhouBook? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 9:32 pm

What we have to keep in mind is that FB isn't the only site that purges. MySpace is the most obvious answer, but they purge too, from what I hear. A lot of social networking sites will purge RPers. What we need is a social networking site that is controlled by one of us, though that will be VERY difficult to pull off, but a challenge I'm willing to accept when I can get adequately funded.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheChenSaw
Aya_Shameimaru

Aya_Shameimaru

PostSubject: Re: What happened to TouhouBook?   What happened to TouhouBook? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 9:33 pm

Suika Ibara wrote:
I want all suggestions we can get! And of course, we can always keep the forum! I really do like the forum too! : D

Myspace is supposedly going to purge soon and supposedly have been starting to do it for a while now. I wouldn't be surprised if we all were disabled there soon after we make the accounts.

I am starting a Myspace account though, which I have yet to start. I will update everyone with the account as soon as I make it.

Despite myspace being on a purge, even if they did, at least we're prepared now with the forums. So better safe than sorry
Back to top Go down
Reisen Kuroneko
Admin
Reisen Kuroneko

PostSubject: Re: What happened to TouhouBook?   What happened to TouhouBook? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 9:33 pm

I know a plenty of people who weren't attached to Erin and got deleted as well

But let's not start a poll around Erin.
Back to top Go down
Aya_Shameimaru

Aya_Shameimaru

PostSubject: Re: What happened to TouhouBook?   What happened to TouhouBook? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 9:34 pm

Jade wrote:
What we have to keep in mind is that FB isn't the only site that purges. MySpace is the most obvious answer, but they purge too, from what I hear. A lot of social networking sites will purge RPers. What we need is a social networking site that is controlled by one of us, though that will be VERY difficult to pull off, but a challenge I'm willing to accept when I can get adequately funded.

There's sitemodel.net too, but I dont like it due to the extremely slow traffic and bugs on that site x.x
Back to top Go down
Geo Shota

Geo Shota

PostSubject: Re: What happened to TouhouBook?   What happened to TouhouBook? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 9:34 pm

Once Lunasa puts an Other Links subforum I'll post the suggestion.
Back to top Go down
Medi Fujiwara-Melancholy
Sweet
Medi Fujiwara-Melancholy

Reisen Kuroneko wrote:
I know a plenty of people who weren't attached to Erin and got deleted as well

But let's not start a poll around Erin.

Sorry, sorry..your right..shouldn't put the blame on one person.
Back to top Go down
Aya_Shameimaru

Aya_Shameimaru

PostSubject: Re: What happened to TouhouBook?   What happened to TouhouBook? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 9:38 pm

There is a huge Touhou roleplay group on twitter it seems like.
We can also try there?
Back to top Go down
Jade

Jade

PostSubject: Re: What happened to TouhouBook?   What happened to TouhouBook? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 9:40 pm

Twitter's fine, but it's not like we're limited to just one single thing. We can use this forum as a temporary base of sorts, but also talk to each other through other means like MSN, Steam, Hamachi, Twitter, whatever.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheChenSaw
Suika Ibara

Suika Ibara

PostSubject: Re: What happened to TouhouBook?   What happened to TouhouBook? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 9:40 pm

Twitter is awful. It's not worth it IMO. If it's on twitter you won't be seeing me there often.
Back to top Go down
Geo Shota

Geo Shota

PostSubject: Re: What happened to TouhouBook?   What happened to TouhouBook? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 9:41 pm

Aya_Shameimaru wrote:
There is a huge Touhou roleplay group on twitter it seems like.
We can also try there?
Not a big fan of Twitter. We should consider all chances first and their viewpoints on roleplayers.
Back to top Go down
Aya_Shameimaru

Aya_Shameimaru

PostSubject: Re: What happened to TouhouBook?   What happened to TouhouBook? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 9:42 pm

Well here are suggestions:
Myspace
Twitter
Sitemodel

any more suggestions?
or just keep in touch via IM?
Back to top Go down
Aya_Shameimaru

Aya_Shameimaru

PostSubject: Re: What happened to TouhouBook?   What happened to TouhouBook? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 9:44 pm

Sorry for double post.

But we can also try blogging!
like FC2, wordpress, etc.
I like FC2 the most, since I'm most familiar with it.
Back to top Go down
Suika Ibara

Suika Ibara

PostSubject: Re: What happened to TouhouBook?   What happened to TouhouBook? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 9:44 pm

Aya_Shameimaru wrote:
Well here are suggestions:
Myspace
Twitter
Sitemodel

any more suggestions?
or just keep in touch via IM?

Like I said before, I have a friend who has completely copied facebook on a different provider site. I can ask him about the community.
Back to top Go down
Tenshi_Hinanawi

Tenshi_Hinanawi

PostSubject: Re: What happened to TouhouBook?   What happened to TouhouBook? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 9:45 pm

I think finding alternatives won't give us our cool community back , facebook at "that" that we loved, we should make something noticeable , find the hundreds of roleplayers that "died" and message or tell facebook about it, something noticeable. we can't give up
Back to top Go down
Geo Shota

Geo Shota

PostSubject: Re: What happened to TouhouBook?   What happened to TouhouBook? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 9:48 pm

My other suggestion is try a chan site someone I know has and maintains along with a friend 24/7.

Thing is: Their xat site is +18

Lunasa saw it the other day and didn't like it because of how people are OOC. So yeah. Like I said, I can put a large description when the appropiate place to do so is created.
Back to top Go down
Momo Inubashiri

Momo Inubashiri

PostSubject: Re: What happened to TouhouBook?   What happened to TouhouBook? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 9:49 pm

Tenshi_Hinanawi wrote:
I think finding alternatives won't give us our cool community back , facebook at "that" that we loved, we should make something noticeable , find the hundreds of roleplayers that "died" and message or tell facebook about it, something noticeable. we can't give up
If you message Facebook you will most likely get a message back saying something along the lines of "it violates the rules of facebook" i read the why my account was deactivated and its ageinst the rules to make an account thats not your REAL account
Back to top Go down
Suika Ibara

Suika Ibara

PostSubject: Re: What happened to TouhouBook?   What happened to TouhouBook? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 9:50 pm

We could always just go by the idea of "one is not enough". We could make accounts on tons of different sites. Although that will completely kill most of our real life lives, I'm sure. xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What happened to TouhouBook?   What happened to TouhouBook? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What happened to TouhouBook?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lunasa's Imperfect Touhou Forum :: General Chat (Out of RP) :: Serious BSNSS :: The Failbook Disaster-
Jump to: