Lunasa's Imperfect Touhou Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bigger, better, open to all Touhou roleplayers -- it's not perfect, but it's our Touhou forum. Join, introduce yourself, and start a RP -- Gensokyo's waiting. :)

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My pitiful attempt at drawing Showa's Prinny form. (And anything else I draw.)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Showa Kitashirakawa

Showa Kitashirakawa

My pitiful attempt at drawing Showa's Prinny form. (And anything else I draw.) Empty
PostSubject: My pitiful attempt at drawing Showa's Prinny form. (And anything else I draw.)   My pitiful attempt at drawing Showa's Prinny form. (And anything else I draw.) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 12:48 pm

My pitiful attempt at drawing Showa's Prinny form. (And anything else I draw.) Hni_0012

What do you guys think, dood?

Last edited by Showa the Prinny on Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:50 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title needed to be added.)
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001892989297
Morino Taiga
Admin
Morino Taiga

My pitiful attempt at drawing Showa's Prinny form. (And anything else I draw.) Empty
PostSubject: Re: My pitiful attempt at drawing Showa's Prinny form. (And anything else I draw.)   My pitiful attempt at drawing Showa's Prinny form. (And anything else I draw.) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 12:53 pm

Try copying original art first, that will get you more accustomed to the proportions and details :3
Back to top Go down
http://m-volcan.deviantart.com
Showa Kitashirakawa

Showa Kitashirakawa

PostSubject: Re: My pitiful attempt at drawing Showa's Prinny form. (And anything else I draw.)   My pitiful attempt at drawing Showa's Prinny form. (And anything else I draw.) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 1:06 pm

Morino Taiga wrote:
Try copying original art first, that will get you more accustomed to the proportions and details :3

I'll try tracing a Prinny sometime after printing a picture. I have to get sketching paper first, though.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001892989297
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My pitiful attempt at drawing Showa's Prinny form. (And anything else I draw.)   My pitiful attempt at drawing Showa's Prinny form. (And anything else I draw.) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My pitiful attempt at drawing Showa's Prinny form. (And anything else I draw.)
Page 1 of 1