Lunasa's Imperfect Touhou Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bigger, better, open to all Touhou roleplayers -- it's not perfect, but it's our Touhou forum. Join, introduce yourself, and start a RP -- Gensokyo's waiting. :)

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Let's Play!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lunasa Prismriver
Sweet
Lunasa Prismriver

Let's Play! Empty
PostSubject: Let's Play!   Let's Play! Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 12:36 am

Not sure if I should have put this in web exclusives, or in games, but, here we are >w<
The common fad of taking a game, playing it, and putting your sometimes funny (sometimes crappy) commentary over it, which can be done in screenshots with text or with video and voice.
Often, some of the screenshot ones are the funniest, but I digress.
Here's a example of a very funny and good LP: http://lparchive.org/Princess-Maker-2/
A bad one? Any search of Youtube often containing the words 'Let's Play I Want To Be The Guy (Would you please stop let's playing I want to be the Guy. /oldmeme)" can dig up about 20, often with multiple parts (the Youtube brainfartmonkeys will take anything).
So, any good ones you care to share or hideously bad ones? >w< Talk here~
Back to top Go down
https://wolverine7718.aforumfree.com
Medi Fujiwara-Melancholy
Sweet
Medi Fujiwara-Melancholy

Let's Play! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Play!   Let's Play! Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 1:00 am

Ahhh..good times. I remember my first attempt at a LP..Final Fantasy VI

Then after that didn't take off well...I tried Dishwasher: Dead Samurai...but that didn't last long due to my schedule.

Back to top Go down
Cirno Lorelei
Admin
Cirno Lorelei

Let's Play! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Play!   Let's Play! Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 7:15 am

Handheld camera aaaaa ;w;

As for me, I do feature as a sort of guest commentator in an LP, but I'm not going to link it because 1. I'm shy of my voice D: and 2. I think I need permission from the other person anyway so~

As for not-me stuff, my favorite LPer is raocow. He's random and hilarious, and on top of that he's the one that turned Cat Planet into a meme! >w< Here's a recent video of his that I found awesome:

Back to top Go down
Rumia Dark

Rumia Dark

Let's Play! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Play!   Let's Play! Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 4:52 pm

Definately my favorite LPer is Nakateleeli! He's just so awesome~ Otherwise, I'd love to do LPs. Well... I sorta did one with my friend Marcus, but I'm afraid to link to it XD
Back to top Go down
Medi Fujiwara-Melancholy
Sweet
Medi Fujiwara-Melancholy

Let's Play! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Play!   Let's Play! Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 8:29 pm

NakaTeleeli? Damn..I haven't watched his and Ogre's things in a while..even though I'm subbed to him...I'm kinda mad at him though. he said he wouldn't do the .hack//G.U series...and he's doing it.

And yes Cirno..a hand held camera...I was like 15 at the time and I didn't think it through so..yea...haha
Back to top Go down
Rumia Dark

Rumia Dark

Let's Play! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Play!   Let's Play! Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 4:55 pm

Well, I forgave Naka about the whole GU thing when he started doing Persona 4. That just made my day XD Anyone else here also watch the DCrab?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Let's Play! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Play!   Let's Play! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let's Play!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lunasa's Imperfect Touhou Forum :: General Chat (Out of RP) :: Random Chat :: Games-
Jump to: