Bigger, better, open to all Touhou roleplayers -- it's not perfect, but it's our Touhou forum. Join, introduce yourself, and start a RP -- Gensokyo's waiting. :)
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 SDM Invasion RP (Human vs Youkai)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Jade

avatar

Posts : 150
Points : 225
Join date : 2011-04-18
Reputation : 10
Age : 29

PostSubject: Re: SDM Invasion RP (Human vs Youkai)   Wed May 11, 2011 8:18 pm

As Jade made her way to the hallway she believed Bass infiltrated from, she took a quick stop to take a look outside. The gatekeeper was now wide awake. She may be lazy, but her senses were sharper than anyone's in the mansion. After all, she was a youkai who's trained in the martial arts for more time than a human's lifespan. Even the quietest movements she'll pick up.

Confident the front was secure, she continued on her way. The SDM had very few windows, most likely to allow the master to roam freely around the mansion. She noted several groups of maids meeting at each rare window she passed by. She also noted, as she walked by, maids watching each window on the outside. Sakuya's one hell of a general.

At this point, she figured the lightest guarded place was the basement, as no fairy dared enter it. Then again, there was a particularly good reason for that. Second would be the clock tower, where she imagined Sakuya, herself, to be guarding it and calling all the shots. She was the only one she knew who could take a knife to a gun fight and have an unfair advantage. Next was the library, but no soldier would dare take on a powerful mage, asthma or not. Besides, not like it wasn't heavily defended due to the fact it holds more windows than the rest of the mansion combined. The biggest defenses lie in the dining room, where Remilia, herself, remained. That would be as big a mistake as entering the basement.

Or at least, that's how she guessed the defenses would be set up like.

Finally she reached her destination. Of course, fairies were all over the place. He couldn't have gotten very far. Due to her previous announcement and the huge influx of fairy maids, he had to be regrouping somewhere. Just blindly walking through doors would probably get her taken out, removing the only person in the mansion who knows him. How could she...

"Oi! You! Come over here!" She called out to one of the maids. When she hurried over, Jade gave her an order. "Do me a favor and check each door. Walk a few steps inside first, then come back out." With that, the fairy began doing so, one door at a time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/TheChenSaw
Showa Kitashirakawa

avatar

Posts : 360
Points : 115
Join date : 2011-04-18
Reputation : -348
Age : 26
Location : Sakura-inn

PostSubject: Re: SDM Invasion RP (Human vs Youkai)   Wed May 11, 2011 8:23 pm

Showa was practically snarling with irritation as his requests for medical assistance were blatantly ignored. Plus, he figured that this commotion could be used to let some steam loose, as he fingered an ominously coloured, black Spell Card.

"It looks like I get to let some stress out, after all..." He grumbled, before walking behind a unsuspecting Bass and crying his Spell Card.

EDIT: God-modding. User has received a warning.

"Chaos Sign - Dark Echoes!!!" His voice announced, being warped slightly as he activated his Geass and created a storm of Danmaku.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001892989297
Malice Velocity

avatar

Posts : 91
Points : 99
Join date : 2011-04-19
Reputation : 0
Age : 24
Location : Voille library, Scarlet Devil Mansion

PostSubject: Re: SDM Invasion RP (Human vs Youkai)   Wed May 11, 2011 8:41 pm

Malice was taking a nap when she could hear a loud voice of human in a megaphone saying a rather rude words between his distress call.

"Fummuuu..." Malice opened her eyes and get her 'Ouroboros', a sort of guardian tome, and floats to where the sound came from.

"Showa~san? gee... what are you doing up there, and what's with the megaphone and that rude words..." but, she realized it wasn't Showa's appearance that woke her up.... "no... another.... no, several other humans are here.... party? hmmm no I guess..." she thought to herself as she casted a time and space spell to get Showa land and a water spell to slowly calm the human. Without waiting for the human's next word, she floats to the hallway and surprised to the tightened security.

"A war game? haaa... why should it be this late of night..." she don't really want to interfere with what's happening, but if whatever happening includes the life of someone on the mansion, then she could not help but to find out what's happening.

"N-neh, fairy~san, do you know what's with all of this?" she asked the patrolling fairy

"Ah, Lady Malice , um... we're alarmed for an intruder that came inside the mansion." the fairy said shortly.

"So there was another human." she thought "I see... um, well, be careful then, I don't want any casualties if possible..."

"Ah, thank you for your concern" The fairy bows and continues her patrol.

"... a human huh..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ChenSung

avatar

Posts : 23
Points : 38
Join date : 2011-05-05
Reputation : 2
Location : Unknown

PostSubject: Re: SDM Invasion RP (Human vs Youkai)   Wed May 11, 2011 8:53 pm

ChenSung wiped the blood off of his Mtech combat knife. These blood stain evaporates quickly, just like the 4 dead fairy at his feet, now dissolving into dark filth. This leaves one more alive but missing a leg and the wings...

He re-sheathed the bulky combat knife and approached the last fairy, smiling maniacally.

"So, I'll give you a chance to live. After I'm gone, you can scream for help all you want, How does that sound? like a survival game huh?"

He then unpinned a grenade, knowing the fairy have no knowledge of what it is...

"Just hold on to this, for dear life until your friends get here and give it to them alright?"

Again, he dashed into the bushes, the voice of the fairy maid crying for help is getting fainter and fainter...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bass
Admin
avatar

Posts : 134
Points : 197
Join date : 2011-04-18
Reputation : 7
Location : Winnipeg, Manitoba

PostSubject: Re: SDM Invasion RP (Human vs Youkai)   Wed May 11, 2011 9:31 pm

The sound of doors being opened only meant that they were looking for him already. He glanced at his PDA, which was still receiving feed from the UAV. It looks like the opposite door still is safe, though the fairies are getting closer to his point of entry.

He crept to the other door, which was surprisingly unlocked. Some slacker must've forgot to lock this side, he thought to himself as he slid his fibre optic camera under the door. Clear. He opened the door slowly and set foot to a halfway, only to freeze upon seeing two fairies starting to open doors at that side.

Where the bloody hell did they come from!? He kept still, motionless, hoping for something to come up. His wish was answered when a fairy, seemingly a superior, hastily spoke to them and took both fairies with her.

Heaving a sigh of relief, he looked back to check on his point of entry. A yellow gas entered from under the door, which would mean that at least one of his trap was triggered. The gas irritated both the eyes and the throat, causing itchiness, swelling, and coughing. Vomiting was rare, but still is a possibility.

Making his way along the hallway, he figured that getting a sample from the master of the house would be rash, given the heightened security. He wasn't too thrilled with the idea of facing knives or danmaku. However, the client did pay top money, so he had not much of a choice.

An explosion outside confirmed that his partner was on the move. He checked his gear and moved down the hallway, freezing upon seeing a floating figure coming down his way.

There's no way she'd see me; I'm invisible. He kept repeating that in his head, though that did nothing to ease the tension he felt.

_________________
.\,,/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakuya

avatar

Posts : 12
Points : 31
Join date : 2011-05-08
Reputation : 0
Age : 19
Location : The sake house, drinking

PostSubject: Re: SDM Invasion RP (Human vs Youkai)   Wed May 11, 2011 10:33 pm

As Sakuya was standing on the door, she felt and heard a large explosion coming from outside, This intruder must not be alone. She quickly hurried and locked the door to Remilia's room with a fire lock made from her fireball, which burned it and headed towards the main hall where loads of the fairies were. She froze when she saw many fairies unable to move or anything, She had underestimated this intruder's power, maybe it would be a great fight for once.

"No one move, stay where you are and keep hidden, I'm going to have fun for once, ima kill this intruder because he's fun for once" Sakuya started and began again. "I'll search all the halls and doors for him, keep a lookout for him as well, bye!!" Sakuya yelled as she dashed down the basement hall, and found jade.

"Jade, have you seen this intruder, I'm looking for him" Sakuya said formaly, bowing before she spoke to jade.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://s3.excoboard.com/TouhouDreams
Reimu Hakurei

avatar

Posts : 14
Points : 18
Join date : 2011-05-12
Reputation : 0
Location : Here. Where else?

PostSubject: Re: SDM Invasion RP (Human vs Youkai)   Thu May 12, 2011 1:00 am

The doors opened and Reimu had walked in aimlessly, hearing some sort of commotion from the mansion, and asking Meiling for entry (which she was permitted, being on good terms with the Scarlets). She yawned, this was quite tiring, a potential incident going on in the....what time was it? Ah, she'd lost track again...
"Ggh..." She rubbed her head, stiffing a headache. "When I find who did this, heads will roll..."
Her footsteps echoed across the mansion. Sure, there was no one in that room, but....somewhere, there was someone, and a commotion going on. With that, she began to walk down another hall, her hands clutched into fists and the aftereffects of a terrible sake binge wearing on her.
"I only hope they'll at least TRY to make it challenging."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jade

avatar

Posts : 150
Points : 225
Join date : 2011-04-18
Reputation : 10
Age : 29

PostSubject: Re: SDM Invasion RP (Human vs Youkai)   Thu May 12, 2011 1:40 am

Jade watched as the fairy opened each door one by one. She was both relieved and annoyed every time she walked out the door completely unharmed. Fairies don't die permanently, so they could be used for fodder, but they do experience a sort of fairy..."death", so to speak, so she felt bad making this one fairy do this. Suddenly, yellow smoke surrounded the maid, leaving her coughing, rubbing her eyes, and itching.

"Tch, gas, no going in that way." Jade called out to the fairy in distress. "Hey, what room is that?!"

"It's- *cough*, it's a storage *cough cough* room!" she responded. Storage room, of course. Jade wished she could go in there and help the fairy, but she'd rather not get close. After a bit, she finally noticed something strange. "The gas went off, but he didn't come out...surely he knows his hiding spot's found out, so why..."

Jade's eyes widened. She turned quickly to another fairy maid. "Hey, that storage room over there, is there another exit?" The maid nodded and led the way around the back. Sure enough a door was opened. Jade checked inside to see some of the yellow gas from before still seeping through the other door, but losing density.

"Damn it, he escaped. Didn't think about a second door." She crossed her arms and thought about how to move next. What in the world was he after? Obviously not one of the fairy maids, nor anything in the library, as he could've just asked her to get it for him. Obviously anything from Meiling is out of the question if he's INSIDE the mansion. This leaves the head maid or one of the vampires. "Three locations...basement, dining room, or the clock tower. Not sure what he'd want from Sakuya, though so...but that doesn't mean anything..."

The other Sakuya approached her suddenly and snapped her out of her thoughts. "Jade, have you seen this intruder? I'm looking for him." she said. Jade shook her head, though. "Not yet, but be careful, only reason he's still hidden is because he has a device that can make him invisible. Look for even the smallest hints, like faint footprints or sounds." Jade thought for a moment, then a thought struck her. "He's either looking for one of the vampires or Sakuya. Let's split up, I'll head for the basement doors." With that, she took off running towards said destination.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/TheChenSaw
Malice Velocity

avatar

Posts : 91
Points : 99
Join date : 2011-04-19
Reputation : 0
Age : 24
Location : Voille library, Scarlet Devil Mansion

PostSubject: Re: SDM Invasion RP (Human vs Youkai)   Thu May 12, 2011 7:03 am

When the blast happened, Malice was just about to search a spell that she could use in this kind of condition. She knew that asking Mother Patchouli would be more efficient way, but for once, she wanted to show that she also is useful.

Dropping her book because of the blast, Malice hurries herself to see what happened from a window, two... no, three fairies down near the main entrance... that means someone's still out there. or... nearby the hallway, if so, then they must be the backup for those inside.

even after the fact, she still has no brave to actually come out. she'd just be a cannon fodder if there was a lot of human there, even the spring wind spell her mother taught her has its limit....

so instead of attacking, she designed a special "Emerald Megalopolis" surrounding the mansion with a small rumbling on the ground as its entrance. Even though it only raises as high as the door and window of the mansion, the emeralds are as strong as the one Patchouli normally cast. Malice used the ability to cast a long ranged spells of her to cut of the entrance both windows and doors. The emeralds will only let a fairy or youkai's DNA to get inside.

"and.... if someone... did opened the gate, *pant* I should be able to tell who and where they... are" Malice dropped herself on the library's floor with Ouroboros on her hand, refreshing her manna, the level of the magic she casted is pretty big for someone her age and she's not in the mood to activate the Eldest Tree seed on her stomach, yet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sanae Kochiya

avatar

Posts : 4
Points : 4
Join date : 2011-05-11
Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: SDM Invasion RP (Human vs Youkai)   Thu May 12, 2011 3:14 pm

ChenSung wrote:
ChenSung wiped the blood off of his Mtech combat knife. These blood stain evaporates quickly, just like the 4 dead fairy at his feet, now dissolving into dark filth. This leaves one more alive but missing a leg and the wings...

He re-sheathed the bulky combat knife and approached the last fairy, smiling maniacally.

"So, I'll give you a chance to live. After I'm gone, you can scream for help all you want, How does that sound? like a survival game huh?"

He then unpinned a grenade, knowing the fairy have no knowledge of what it is...

"Just hold on to this, for dear life until your friends get here and give it to them alright?"

Again, he dashed into the bushes, the voice of the fairy maid crying for help is getting fainter and fainter...
Sanae moved through the forest about as fast as a human could while running into a branch every ten feet. "KIAA-" Sanae rubbed her nose "That hurt.. Why did Lady Suwako ask me to run an errand for her so late?" she asked herself. "Although.. I hear there's a youkai in this forest who eats humans.." Sanae thought for a moment "How exiting it would be to meet her!" she said with a sparkle in her eye.

Her thought process was cut off by a soft cry for help, Sanae ran to the source of the cry to find a fairy on the ground missing both a leg and her wings. Sanae covered her mouth at the scene and ran over to the crying fairy, she sat down on her knees and placed her hand of the fairy's shoulder "Don't worry, I'm here.. I can help you" she said between deep breaths. She noticed the fairy had a small object in her trembling hands, Sanae took the object from the fairy and placed it down on the ground next to her. "I can-" Sanae stopped looking at the fairy's face, the fairy looked at the object with wide eyes, without thinking, Sanae took the object and threw it into the darkness of the forest "There." she said "Whatever that was.. it's gone now" Sanae turned back to the fairy and opened her mouth to say something to the fairy, but instead of her own words, Sanae heard an explosion not too far behind her and was thrown forward by the blast.

"What was that?!" Sanae looked behind her, she landed above the small fairy, she held herself up with her hands and knees. Sanae looked at the crying fairy "What's your name?" she asked. The fairy replied with a faint "C..Calla". Sanae nodded "Ok Calla," Sanae said standing up, she lifted the fairy and carried her on her back "I won't leave you until you're one hundred percent better!" she moved faster through the forest with a new mission in her head. "This fairy couldn't be too far from home.." Sanae said quietly to herself "I'll find someone..we need a miracle right now" she smiled
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ChenSung

avatar

Posts : 23
Points : 38
Join date : 2011-05-05
Reputation : 2
Location : Unknown

PostSubject: Re: SDM Invasion RP (Human vs Youkai)   Thu May 12, 2011 7:00 pm

Sanae Kochiya wrote:
ChenSung wrote:
ChenSung wiped the blood off of his Mtech combat knife. These blood stain evaporates quickly, just like the 4 dead fairy at his feet, now dissolving into dark filth. This leaves one more alive but missing a leg and the wings...

He re-sheathed the bulky combat knife and approached the last fairy, smiling maniacally.

"So, I'll give you a chance to live. After I'm gone, you can scream for help all you want, How does that sound? like a survival game huh?"

He then unpinned a grenade, knowing the fairy have no knowledge of what it is...

"Just hold on to this, for dear life until your friends get here and give it to them alright?"

Again, he dashed into the bushes, the voice of the fairy maid crying for help is getting fainter and fainter...

Her thought process was cut off by a soft cry for help, Sanae ran to the source of the cry to find a fairy on the ground missing both a leg and her wings. Sanae covered her mouth at the scene and ran over to the crying fairy, she sat down on her knees and placed her hand of the fairy's shoulder "Don't worry, I'm here.. I can help you" she said between deep breaths. She noticed the fairy had a small object in her trembling hands, Sanae took the object from the fairy and placed it down on the ground next to her. "I can-" Sanae stopped looking at the fairy's face, the fairy looked at the object with wide eyes, without thinking, Sanae took the object and threw it into the darkness of the forest "There." she said "Whatever that was.. it's gone now" Sanae turned back to the fairy and opened her mouth to say something to the fairy, but instead of her own words, Sanae heard an explosion not too far behind her and was thrown forward by the blast...

OOC: lol trivial fact: a grenade cooked long enough blow up when you let go of the handle... oh well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sanae Kochiya

avatar

Posts : 4
Points : 4
Join date : 2011-05-11
Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: SDM Invasion RP (Human vs Youkai)   Thu May 12, 2011 7:03 pm

ChenSung wrote:


OOC: lol trivial fact: a grenade cooked long enough blow up when you let go of the handle... oh well.
OoC: Really? I didn't know that.. Sorry >.<;;
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ChenSung

avatar

Posts : 23
Points : 38
Join date : 2011-05-05
Reputation : 2
Location : Unknown

PostSubject: Re: SDM Invasion RP (Human vs Youkai)   Thu May 12, 2011 7:05 pm


OoC: Really? I didn't know that.. Sorry >.<;;[/quote]

No problem, I didn't specify how long I cooked it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Malice Velocity

avatar

Posts : 91
Points : 99
Join date : 2011-04-19
Reputation : 0
Age : 24
Location : Voille library, Scarlet Devil Mansion

PostSubject: Re: SDM Invasion RP (Human vs Youkai)   Thu May 12, 2011 7:43 pm

ChenSung wrote:


OOC: lol trivial fact: a grenade cooked long enough blow up when you let go of the handle... oh well.

((OOC: But Sanae~san is a miracle creator right? ^-^?))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sanae Kochiya

avatar

Posts : 4
Points : 4
Join date : 2011-05-11
Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: SDM Invasion RP (Human vs Youkai)   Thu May 12, 2011 7:46 pm

((Thank you Malice <3 Everything is explained! Very Happy back to RP))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Malice Velocity

avatar

Posts : 91
Points : 99
Join date : 2011-04-19
Reputation : 0
Age : 24
Location : Voille library, Scarlet Devil Mansion

PostSubject: Re: SDM Invasion RP (Human vs Youkai)   Thu May 12, 2011 8:07 pm

Hearing another explosion outside, Malice awake from her little nap, trying to find all of her Emeralds...

it's all fine... then, where could the explosion be... and, what is it for?

she then decided to take a peek from the window to find nothing but several maid fairies and Meiling. She then closes the emerald once again and thinks...

maybe.. I should try that golem out... she thought as she released a cone shaped mechanical that hovers through the library from a magical circle.

let's just hope you don't interfere that human outside, go!

as Malice opened the window and the emerald, the golem flies to the sky to search for the explosion. Soon after, Malice close the window back with the emerald.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bass
Admin
avatar

Posts : 134
Points : 197
Join date : 2011-04-18
Reputation : 7
Location : Winnipeg, Manitoba

PostSubject: Re: SDM Invasion RP (Human vs Youkai)   Thu May 12, 2011 11:10 pm

As if Lady Luck was smiling upon him that evening, the floating figure took to a different direction and disappeared. He heaved a sigh of relief and continued on his way. With the mansion at full alert, his initial plan was no longer useful. That doesn't change the objective, though; it is imperative that he acquires a sample, source be damned.

He slipped into an empty room, one that had apparently been checked by the fairies before. No use for them to check what's already been checked, he thought to himself as he brought up his PDA. He was simply about to rethink his strategy, but the aerial scan revealed a lot of things.

One, another explosion. Chen seems to be getting busier, he thought.

Two, there was a huge cold mass moving out of the mansion.

Three, something was surrounding the mansion itself. That poses a problem with exfiltration.

Four, there were newcomers to the area, two of them. Curious, he accessed the precision rifle mounted on the UAV and checked both. He confirmed one to be Hakurei, as he was expecting she'd be involved, but Kochiya was a surprise.

He switched the feed to the thermal camera and weighted in the factors. Two mikos in the area... Heightened security to Remilia's quarters... and a flare of hot mass on the door. The doorknob must've been melted shut. He was running out of options when an insane idea formed on his mind. As long as it's from a Scarlet, so we're told, eh...

He stored his PDA and went out the hallway, moving to the basement... to where Flandre Scarlet stayed. He never did notice that the magic was starting to interfere with his thermo-optical camouflage.

_________________
.\,,/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reimu Hakurei

avatar

Posts : 14
Points : 18
Join date : 2011-05-12
Reputation : 0
Location : Here. Where else?

PostSubject: Re: SDM Invasion RP (Human vs Youkai)   Thu May 12, 2011 11:23 pm

Reimu walked down the hallway, glancing around as she did so.
Let's see.....I should probably see what exactly happened....who would know? Ah, Sakuya. The perfect maid always knows everything that goes on here....hmn.
She heard footsteps in the hallway, however, and glanced around carefully.
Someone's near.... Her danmaku charged up, and she frowned, as if challenging anyone to step near her at that moment. Unfortunately, she saw no one. Must've been more aftereffects....ggk....hearing things.... She continued walking.
Now, to find that 'perfect maid'.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jade

avatar

Posts : 150
Points : 225
Join date : 2011-04-18
Reputation : 10
Age : 29

PostSubject: Re: SDM Invasion RP (Human vs Youkai)   Fri May 13, 2011 1:25 am

On her way, she heard several more explosions coming from outside. "Heh, seems Chang's busy, good. He can be dealt with after, but first...". There was another path she memorized in the mansion. She was forced to memorize it for safety reasons, so she doesn't accidentally go wandering through the wrong door. She had to memorize where the entrance to the basement was.

Finally, she reached the hallway. It was an eerily dark hallway with lighting coming only from the previous two hallways and some candles on either side of the lone double-door. It was also fairly large, enough to maneuver better than the other hallways. "They sure go all out to make sure no one goes in..." she thought as she scanned the area.

"If he's coming here, he's not here yet. Might as well prepare, just in case~<3" With that, Jade began walking around the area, chanting various Latin phrases while placing her hand on various locations spread throughout the entire hallway. A few were circled pentagrams with her name written in them (summoning circles), while most were various circled designs with foreign runes; curse runes. She then cast a light fire spell on the door, searing it shut, before placing one more circle at the very center. An explosion rune, which activates once it's disturbed. Very light explosion, but it'll at least stun Bass for a few seconds and make a loud enough noise.

"Preparations complete~! Now to wait..." With all her circles in place, she ran off to the nearest room to the basement and hid inside, waiting for the sound of an explosion. She could afford to wait in one spot. With Sakuya taking one of the points, and she also noticed that either Patchouli or Malice made their move from the giant green structures surrounding the mansion while running past a window.


Last edited by Jade on Fri May 13, 2011 7:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/TheChenSaw
ChenSung

avatar

Posts : 23
Points : 38
Join date : 2011-05-05
Reputation : 2
Location : Unknown

PostSubject: Re: SDM Invasion RP (Human vs Youkai)   Fri May 13, 2011 7:37 am

Sanae Kochiya wrote:


Sanae moved through the forest about as fast as a human could while running into a branch every ten feet. "KIAA-" Sanae rubbed her nose "That hurt.. Why did Lady Suwako ask me to run an errand for her so late?" she asked herself. "Although.. I hear there's a youkai in this forest who eats humans.." Sanae thought for a moment "How exiting it would be to meet her!" she said with a sparkle in her eye.

Her thought process was cut off by a soft cry for help, Sanae ran to the source of the cry to find a fairy on the ground missing both a leg and her wings. Sanae covered her mouth at the scene and ran over to the crying fairy, she sat down on her knees and placed her hand of the fairy's shoulder "Don't worry, I'm here.. I can help you" she said between deep breaths. She noticed the fairy had a small object in her trembling hands, Sanae took the object from the fairy and placed it down on the ground next to her. "I can-" Sanae stopped looking at the fairy's face, the fairy looked at the object with wide eyes, without thinking, Sanae took the object and threw it into the darkness of the forest "There." she said "Whatever that was.. it's gone now" Sanae turned back to the fairy and opened her mouth to say something to the fairy, but instead of her own words, Sanae heard an explosion not too far behind her and was thrown forward by the blast.

"What was that?!" Sanae looked behind her, she landed above the small fairy, she held herself up with her hands and knees. Sanae looked at the crying fairy "What's your name?" she asked. The fairy replied with a faint "C..Calla". Sanae nodded "Ok Calla," Sanae said standing up, she lifted the fairy and carried her on her back "I won't leave you until you're one hundred percent better!" she moved faster through the forest with a new mission in her head. "This fairy couldn't be too far from home.." Sanae said quietly to herself "I'll find someone..we need a miracle right now" she smiled


Knowing the explosion has been interrupted, Chensung returned to the scene and the first thing he saw appears to be a human miko carrying that Fairy. For some reason she had stepped over where the first motion mine is, must have been a equipment malfunction. He can't really see her face but instinctively aimed the USP at miko center of mass from a safe distance before she can reach the kill zone of the second mine. This guy give no qualm about killing Youkais, they can always come back, but Humans are different.

"Who the hell are you, are you human?"


The unidentified miko seems calmer than he thought, which isn't a good sign. Either she got some thing up her sleeves, literally or figuratively, Or she doesn't know anything about the weapon being pointed at her. Chensung Lowered the weapon a bit to aim for a non lethal shot instead.

"Would you just make this easier for us both and leave? I have no business with you unless you are a part of the SDM"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Malice Velocity

avatar

Posts : 91
Points : 99
Join date : 2011-04-19
Reputation : 0
Age : 24
Location : Voille library, Scarlet Devil Mansion

PostSubject: Re: SDM Invasion RP (Human vs Youkai)   Fri May 13, 2011 10:06 am

The Golem Malice sent had reached the place where she thought the blast happened, it then records the surrounding of the scene and found both Chen with his equipments and the green miko. It then send the image to Malice's Cauldron which is full of water.

"Ah! That's the green Miko! What is she doing here? .... eh? Isn't that.... that's the human!!" Malice knew this is her chance to get the human, and so she starts to cast another emerald megalopolis... but this time... it's different.

The emerald stuck at the human's foot, and another two strangled his both hand.

"Gotcha!" With a face full of happiness, Malice starts to prepare for her guess, and by preparing it means for some trap magical circle that will activate on simple touch.

Making sure her calculation is right, Malice then smiles widely and readies to "pick up" her guess.

"Mufufufufu~"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ChenSung

avatar

Posts : 23
Points : 38
Join date : 2011-05-05
Reputation : 2
Location : Unknown

PostSubject: Re: SDM Invasion RP (Human vs Youkai)   Fri May 13, 2011 1:24 pm

Chensung Dived aside into the bushes again before the Green emerald can trap him, And the Mines he set down earlier detonated at once due to the presence of the golem, effectively blasting it to smithereens.

Amidst the Chaos, he disappeared again into the forest with his optical camouflage, Easing his way slowly closer the mansion...

(OOC: Inb4 , The place where I am with sanae is planted with series of mines, depend on the material of the golem it could be pretty messed up. And also, I believe I'm still outside the range of your megalopolis... unless it have no range limit and you can cast another set of it after pushing yourself to the limit to maximize the height of it around the mansion.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sanae Kochiya

avatar

Posts : 4
Points : 4
Join date : 2011-05-11
Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: SDM Invasion RP (Human vs Youkai)   Fri May 13, 2011 3:04 pm

Sanae froze upon hearing a voice, she looked around "Hello? Who's there?" she asked, moving the fairy up her back slightly "Are you ok Calla?" Sanae asked quietly to the fairy who nodded. "I am a human, my name is Sanae, I have an injured friend and we need your help" she begged raising her voice "Her name is-"

Sanae quickly jumped back at the large newcomer to their area. "I-" she watched Chensung move away and ran after him "W-wait!" the image of Chensung slowly disappeared into the forest "What? Hey! Come back!" Sanae tripped over a branch falling to her knees.

"A...are you ok?" the fairy asked Sanae "Yeah" she nodded, slowly standing back up "We'll get you to a safe place"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jade

avatar

Posts : 150
Points : 225
Join date : 2011-04-18
Reputation : 10
Age : 29

PostSubject: Re: SDM Invasion RP (Human vs Youkai)   Fri May 13, 2011 6:21 pm

(OoC: As stated when she first summoned the golem, the thing flies. Or do these mines explode when something flies over them at some sort of distance? And I think what she cast is a longer range really light version, small enough to surround someone's feet. But I dunno that one for sure, so I'll let her explain that one)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/TheChenSaw
ChenSung

avatar

Posts : 23
Points : 38
Join date : 2011-05-05
Reputation : 2
Location : Unknown

PostSubject: Re: SDM Invasion RP (Human vs Youkai)   Fri May 13, 2011 7:03 pm

OOC: I thought "pick up" implys that the golem is coming down sot it would be in the range of those smart mines. Oh well, My head could have been gone lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: SDM Invasion RP (Human vs Youkai)   

Back to top Go down
 
SDM Invasion RP (Human vs Youkai)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Similar topics
-
» False Prophet, or Human Error?
» Do non human symbols speak sometimes in a dream?
» THE STORY OF THE STUDY OF THE HUMAN HAND
» The Storytelling Animal - How Stories Make Us Human by Jonathan Gottschall
» Japan Mulls Raising Part-Human Part-Animal Chimera's

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lunasa's Imperfect Touhou Forum :: Gensokyo :: Scarlet Devil Mansion-
Jump to: