Lunasa's Imperfect Touhou Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bigger, better, open to all Touhou roleplayers -- it's not perfect, but it's our Touhou forum. Join, introduce yourself, and start a RP -- Gensokyo's waiting. :)

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SDM Invasion RP (Human vs Youkai)

Go down 
+8
Reimu Hakurei
Malice Velocity
Showa Kitashirakawa
Sakuya
Rumia Dark
Jade
Bass
ChenSung
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Remilia

Remilia

SDM Invasion RP (Human vs Youkai) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SDM Invasion RP (Human vs Youkai)   SDM Invasion RP (Human vs Youkai) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 12:58 am

((Of course she sleeps. It's not uncommon for vampires to sleep during the day))

An explosion from downstairs? I wonder if it's this intruder's reinforcements...

She had hoped that was it. There were only three things that could possibly cause an explosion downstairs at this time. One, the intruder, of course, which would make things more fun. Two, Patchouli experimenting. That would be boring, though thinking about it, she's too busy with everything that's going on, so that most likely isn't it. And the third, the absolute worse it could be...

Suddenly, Jade came flying in exhausted, shouting to her that the intruder set a trap to let Flandre out. "Please keep it down, I'm trying to listen to Mal- wait what? Flandre's escaped?!" She turned to Bass, half able to see now. "You let Flandre escape?! How could you do such a stupid thing!"

Remilia caught herself before she completely lost it. She took a deep breath. Her little sister roaming free without supervision is one of the few things that could make her lose her cool. It was also one of the few things that would make her get serious. "Meiling, take the intruder and lock him in a room somewhere. Guard the door to prevent his escape. Jade, Reimu, I ask that the two of you take refuge in the library. It's the safest there. All fairies, high alert, make she doesn't take one single step out of this mansion!"

All the fairies scrambled after she was done barking out orders. Flandre could either just come out for sheer curiosity then wander back to the basement when she's done or snap and destroy half the place, either way, she had to be ready. Now if only she could see better.
Back to top Go down
Malice Velocity

Malice Velocity

PostSubject: Re: SDM Invasion RP (Human vs Youkai)   SDM Invasion RP (Human vs Youkai) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 10:34 am

Hearing what Remilia said, Malice turns herself at the human, "Well I'm very disappointed the situation changed a bit out of a sudden. I do hope you can know your position and keep yourself under the watch of the guard. Whatever you do," Malice says as she get closer to the human, "Don't let go of that blood you said and if something did happened to the guard, I want you to hold tight to this amulet" she says as she gives the human a sort of Yin and yang orb, "This, will at least help you out from the misery. If you were not lying about the blood that is." she says as she hurry herself to the library.

That amulet, of course, will not really help the human, once it was pressed, the Hakurei Border Amulet, Malice got from her mother, will interact to her time and place magic, sending the human right to the library. Malice's intention is not purely to safe the human, she also give him that so that she could know when the human tried to escape or threw the amulet away. If either happened, she could summon the amulet back and tell the accident to the other, even though she knew the situation might just be much more diabolic then she could ever think.
Back to top Go down
Bass
Admin
Bass

PostSubject: Re: SDM Invasion RP (Human vs Youkai)   SDM Invasion RP (Human vs Youkai) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 7:51 pm

"I beg your pardon?"

Bass looked at Jade and Remilia quizzically. He protested, "we haven't even been near the place!"

It was then that he was approached by the librarian, giving him an amulet, one that looks like a yin-yang orb. "Thanks... I guess," he mumbled before leaving it to the gate guard to lead him to the dungeons. There, at least, he could do something to escape.
Back to top Go down
Malice Velocity

Malice Velocity

PostSubject: Re: SDM Invasion RP (Human vs Youkai)   SDM Invasion RP (Human vs Youkai) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 2:08 am

"Hmmhmm~ You don't have to thanks me you know." she says as she smiles cutely to hides her true intention. As the human was taken by the gate guard to the 'safer' place, Malice gets to her library again, readying the magical circles she had deactivated just now.

"busy~busy~busy" she says as she starts her walk, "well then, Remilia~san, I'll be at mom's library, if anything else happened. I... will preparing something there." she says as she bows gently toward the vampire and starts her leave.
Back to top Go down
Showa Kitashirakawa

Showa Kitashirakawa

PostSubject: Re: SDM Invasion RP (Human vs Youkai)   SDM Invasion RP (Human vs Youkai) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 10:12 am

Meanwhile, grumbling about how he just HAD to die in his sleep, Showa, who is now a Prinny under the service of Remilia Scarlet, flops to the floor and groans loudly.

"Doooooooooood...Why did I have to die in my sleep!? Why does Fate think I'm a joke, dood!? I w-want my body baaaaaack, dood!!!" He said to himself before starting to bawl like a two-year old.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001892989297
Malice Velocity

Malice Velocity

PostSubject: Re: SDM Invasion RP (Human vs Youkai)   SDM Invasion RP (Human vs Youkai) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 5:31 am

((Annoo~ showa~san, If I may know, where are you, currently?))
Back to top Go down
Showa Kitashirakawa

Showa Kitashirakawa

PostSubject: Re: SDM Invasion RP (Human vs Youkai)   SDM Invasion RP (Human vs Youkai) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 10:41 am

Malice Velocity wrote:
((Annoo~ showa~san, If I may know, where are you, currently?))

(Randomly walking the halls, seeing as Remilia kinda forced me into her service a couple days ago as her servant.)
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001892989297
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SDM Invasion RP (Human vs Youkai)   SDM Invasion RP (Human vs Youkai) - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SDM Invasion RP (Human vs Youkai)
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5