Lunasa's Imperfect Touhou Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bigger, better, open to all Touhou roleplayers -- it's not perfect, but it's our Touhou forum. Join, introduce yourself, and start a RP -- Gensokyo's waiting. :)

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fandubs and such

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Medi Fujiwara-Melancholy
Sweet
Medi Fujiwara-Melancholy

Fandubs and such Empty
PostSubject: Fandubs and such   Fandubs and such Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 7:49 pm

Just a little something new for the forum. I'm a singer, Bass range to low Tenor. I've been singing for about...7 years or so and I love it. I've seen some songs on Youtube, mainly Touhou, and I wanted to sing them when I could get my webcam back up and running. I hope they come out good. First song I wanted to sing was from T. Stebbins, an awesome singer that was in Toho Eurobeat Vol 2 and 3, not so sure about one. He has three songs I wanted to sing: Savior of the Sky (Vol 2, Byakuren) and It Is So and Leave Me in the Dark (Vol 3, EoSD Stage One and Rumia respectively).

This is the one I wanted to sing first. if I can get everything set up, I'll post it here!
Back to top Go down
Rumia Dark

Rumia Dark

Fandubs and such Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fandubs and such   Fandubs and such Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 9:23 pm

I wish you luck! I know you'll sound awesome >w<b
Back to top Go down

Fandubs and such
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lunasa's Imperfect Touhou Forum :: General Chat (Out of RP) :: Random Chat :: Music-
Jump to: