Lunasa's Imperfect Touhou Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bigger, better, open to all Touhou roleplayers -- it's not perfect, but it's our Touhou forum. Join, introduce yourself, and start a RP -- Gensokyo's waiting. :)

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Various little things that I thought it'd be fun to add~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lunasa Prismriver
Sweet
Lunasa Prismriver

Various little things that I thought it'd be fun to add~ Empty
PostSubject: Various little things that I thought it'd be fun to add~   Various little things that I thought it'd be fun to add~ Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 12:22 pm

1. Profile Songs:
This was on my previous forum. Basically, you could link a song to play as soon as someone looked at your profile -- link the youtube video, and by the time you refresh the page, the audio would be playing :3
It's down to customization, really, but I think it'd be fun.
EDIT: This is done somewhat on the homepage, though it'd be nice to have it on individual pages, but~ you take what you can get~

2. "The Con Meetup Board":
Yes, mostly because of Sakuracon, but we could easily meet at other cons, like Ikkicon (Austin, Texas, come, all the cool people will be going), and San Japan (San Antonio, Texas, all the cool people will go here too). This would be a board for planning that -- and possibly other meetups, too?

3. OOC Planning Board and Smaller RPs:
Mostly for RPs that don't involve Touhou. Blasphemy? I think not. Crossover RPs and othersuch are fun to do, and they don't always have to involve our cute loli fandom~ :3 I know it'd be sort of odd, but...if nothing else, it might be fun.

That's it for now, but I'll add more as I think of 'em. I can do 2 & 3, but I'd like to try to find a way to do 1....
Anyway, what do you all think?

Last edited by Lunasa Moriya on Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://wolverine7718.aforumfree.com
Karatekid1717
Karatekid1717

PostSubject: Re: Various little things that I thought it'd be fun to add~   Various little things that I thought it'd be fun to add~ Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 12:33 pm

Lunasa Moriya wrote:
1. Profile Songs:
This was on my previous forum. Basically, you could link a song to play as soon as someone looked at your profile -- link the youtube video, and by the time you refresh the page, the audio would be playing :3

I don't quite know how the forum software this site uses works, though, there might be a setting that allows embeds in profiles and a section to place anything you want (an "About Me" section with HTML enabled), and if you wanted the embeds to be autoplay and invisible, you'd have to disable the software's default youtube embed option for that page and have it allow youtube's regular embed code instead.

Back to top Go down
Lunasa Prismriver
Sweet
Lunasa Prismriver

PostSubject: Re: Various little things that I thought it'd be fun to add~   Various little things that I thought it'd be fun to add~ Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 12:35 pm

Karatekid1717 wrote:
Lunasa Moriya wrote:
1. Profile Songs:

I don't quite know how the forum software this site uses works, though, there might be a setting that allows embeds in profiles and a section to place anything you want (an "About Me" section with HTML enabled), and if you wanted the embeds to be autoplay and invisible, you'd have to disable the software's default youtube embed option for that page and have it allow youtube's regular embed code instead.

*it flies right over her head*

Well, whatever is doable.
Back to top Go down
Lunasa Prismriver
Sweet
Lunasa Prismriver

PostSubject: Re: Various little things that I thought it'd be fun to add~   Various little things that I thought it'd be fun to add~ Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 1:38 am

Would anyone actually like the smaller RP board?

I unno. Thought it'd be good for people to RP outside of Touhou as well, but....*Shrug*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Various little things that I thought it'd be fun to add~   Various little things that I thought it'd be fun to add~ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Various little things that I thought it'd be fun to add~
Page 1 of 1