Lunasa's Imperfect Touhou Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bigger, better, open to all Touhou roleplayers -- it's not perfect, but it's our Touhou forum. Join, introduce yourself, and start a RP -- Gensokyo's waiting. :)

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

'The Forum Branch' Weapon Shop

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Showa Kitashirakawa

Showa Kitashirakawa

'The Forum Branch' Weapon Shop Empty
PostSubject: 'The Forum Branch' Weapon Shop   'The Forum Branch' Weapon Shop Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 3:34 pm

Showa sighed as he looked at the cluttered mess of the store and shrugging as he got everything in order for when _____ arrived and they opened for business. "Okay, we'll have to find some healing items, status-curing medications, accessories, armour, weapons...Besides the stock I'm already selling, there's gonna have to be a forge for _____'s smithing."

Shrugging once more, he made a list of items.

"Okay, let's see...I'll need _____'s help here..."
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001892989297
The Landsknecht

The Landsknecht

PostSubject: Re: 'The Forum Branch' Weapon Shop   'The Forum Branch' Weapon Shop Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 5:23 pm

_______ walks in carrying a large sack of weapons in preparation for the store. She then stores the weapons in the closet.

"We should start putting up the displays and such! There's quite a bit of space over in the front. Also, I ordered a few stands for armor. They should arrive in a few."

_______ starts putting up the glass display cases in front of the window. Putting a variety of foreign weapons into the case.
Back to top Go down
Showa Kitashirakawa

Showa Kitashirakawa

PostSubject: Re: 'The Forum Branch' Weapon Shop   'The Forum Branch' Weapon Shop Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 8:52 pm

"Sounds good to me." Showa replied, directing his Tyranitar to set the displays up as he started to display the various medicinals.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001892989297
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 'The Forum Branch' Weapon Shop   'The Forum Branch' Weapon Shop Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

'The Forum Branch' Weapon Shop
Page 1 of 1