Bigger, better, open to all Touhou roleplayers -- it's not perfect, but it's our Touhou forum. Join, introduce yourself, and start a RP -- Gensokyo's waiting. :)

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The New Gardens

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Medi Fujiwara-Melancholy
Sweet

PostSubject: The New Gardens   Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:15 pm

"There we go~" Medicine said, getting off her knees and dusting off her dress. She finished doing some gardening work for the school. A hobby of hers that never dies out, she worked for a few days on the garden before finally finishing the gardens. "Hope Papa will like it!" She smiled, looking around at her handiwork. "Auntie would be proud too~"[u]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kazami Shintaro

PostSubject: Re: The New Gardens   Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:41 am

Ah...all this mess isnt gonna clean by themselves..

-sighs as word the rants, flapping a floormat out the window of the second floor, dusting it off, with my eyes and nose squirming on to avoid the dust flying around-

Hmn? Is that Medi? -slows down the dusting, and fixes my glasses to get a better view. Indeed, its her, looking over the garden with some tools beside her foot-

Medi~! So early in the morning of Saturday? -I called out in a high voice, waving my hand over to her-
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://cfoinforce.blogspot.com
Medi Fujiwara-Melancholy
Sweet

PostSubject: Re: The New Gardens   Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:57 pm

Medicine turned around. "Oh hi Papa!~" She smiled, quickly hurrying over to him. She quickly hugged him as she got near. "Yep~ I did some gardening work today. Might as well get the school looking as good as it can be before it gets too hectic...the school nurse has to be ready for anything." The exdoll said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kazami Shintaro

PostSubject: Re: The New Gardens   Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:30 am

"Ahaha~ you hardworking little~"

-returns her hug with wrapping my arms around her small frame, embracing her-

"Well then, you did what you are not supposed to~ When you should just rest and look after then patients, but~ you had done the gardening~"

-releases her from the hug, taking a hold of her left arm, smiling at her-

"I'll punish you with a cup of coffee I got from the locals... Will that be a fine punishment?"

-giggles as I take out a little camera phone to snapshot the garden patch she just made-

"...there~ all memorized in a frame~ Now lets go in, I gotta ready your drink my dear, its a punishment anyways~
Back to top Go down
Medi Fujiwara-Melancholy
Sweet

PostSubject: Re: The New Gardens   Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:37 am

Medicine smiled. "Oh alright...that sounds like a decent punishment." She said, putting on a fake pout. She quickly dropped it and smiled. "But you are right...I should just rest up, but you know that's not really me. I'm always doing some kind of work."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kazami Shintaro

PostSubject: Re: The New Gardens   Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:29 pm

-chuckles as seeing a cute act displayed by her-

"well well~ seems that you understand well young lady, now in to the pantry to obtain our coffee~"

-walks into the main teachers sector, and proceeds towards a small room at a corner of the building, leading her behind me-

"you sit down, and I'll get it for you, comprende~?" -ordered me as I head over to the kettle, and sets up heating water in it, swiftly switches positions towards the top-mount cupboard to get a golden package the size of a small bottle from it

Takes down a set of twin ceramic cups that were hanging on a pole dispenser near the sink, checking its interiors to be sure of cleaness-

"..so Medidi~, how are your health and your children?" I asked while hands keep busy preparing the coffee.
Back to top Go down
Medi Fujiwara-Melancholy
Sweet

PostSubject: Re: The New Gardens   Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:34 pm

She did as she was told, sitting down and waiting. "We've been good, though only four of the kids are with me at the moment. The others are with Mokou, but I know she and the other kids are doing fine. Mokou's a great parent, she won't let anything happen to them." Medicine smiled. "And how are you?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kazami Shintaro

PostSubject: Re: The New Gardens   Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:05 pm

I chuckled softly, almost inaudible to her, looking towards my brewing.

"Mhmn~ Another good condition I would always want to know from one of my strongest families. Go Go Fujiwaras~

Riley here is fine too, her discipline and handiworks are getting better as the days. Who knows, with such art skills, she might be taken in as an art teacher~"

A small whistling indicates the water has reached good temperature, I took a mitten and pours the hot water into the cups, filling them nicely-

"As for my condition, my kids are doing rather healthy, Kasen is fine too~ the cafe is no longer fully open, but only certain times. And as you know it, as long there are no family-related problems, I'll be very fine~"
Back to top Go down
Medi Fujiwara-Melancholy
Sweet

PostSubject: Re: The New Gardens   Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:17 pm

"Riley still doodles and draws huh? Guess she has a hidden talent, although Rika is the artist of the family...oh well~" Medicine giggled. "Glad everything with you is going great too. Wouldn't want anything bad to happen to you!~"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kazami Shintaro

PostSubject: Re: The New Gardens   Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:53 am

I smiled and looks out the window "Not many things can happen to me y'know~ I'm not so popular or wanted by baddies. 'lax over~"

I scooped a spoonful of coffee each and mixes with the water, adding a little hint of creamer into it, stirring gently, before taking both cups and serves it on the small wooden table, smiling at you as I shove the cup along with the saucer towards you.

"Here is the sugar, or would you be sweet enough for your coffee~? Ms Little Sweet Poison~ " Giggles and covers my mouth.
Back to top Go down
Medi Fujiwara-Melancholy
Sweet

PostSubject: Re: The New Gardens   Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:09 am

"It'll be good just like that, thanks~" Medicine said, catching the pun and smiling at it. "But I'm glad though that everything is alright. Hope the school can pick up...hm...I wonder if any of the other kids would like to work here for a bit, help out and such. Would that be alright?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kazami Shintaro

PostSubject: Re: The New Gardens   Thu Apr 28, 2011 3:12 pm

Thinks about for a moment before nodding afew times.

"The more help I can get, the better~! " I said with a smile and a pair of squinted eyes.

"This way, we can not only increase the students, but also makes the school more merry and cheerful~!" Laughs a little as I end the word, taking hold of my coffee cup and sips it slowly.

"After all, we built this school for everyone. Its the most best thing to bring everyone in~"
Back to top Go down
Medi Fujiwara-Melancholy
Sweet

PostSubject: Re: The New Gardens   Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:14 pm

Medicine smiled. "I'm sure they all can be helpful...but Luna might be a problem." she sighed, taking a sip from her coffee. "Her pranks and all, but not should be easy to control. Layla can help teach about nature and animals and such. Alain..uhm...what could he do? I mean..he reads like no tomorrow..maybe like a librarian or general teacher..?" The poisons girl asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kazami Shintaro

PostSubject: Re: The New Gardens   Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:34 pm

"Ah, Luna and her animal care...and..fuwaaa..Rougeeee~" squirms a little as I remembered the softness of the little bunny.

"I'll go and ask Keine-sensei about new employment procedures...but..I might all have assumed, no objection will be heard." smiles warmly as assuring you the leeway that I has confirmed.

Taking my coffee cup to my lips again, sipping slowly as to subdue the heat. I then set it down to the saucer, before looking at the little girl again.

"...Librarian, and Animal Caretaker. Position noted and will be taken into employment as soon as possible~"
Back to top Go down
Medi Fujiwara-Melancholy
Sweet

PostSubject: Re: The New Gardens   Sat Apr 30, 2011 3:25 pm

Medicine smiled after she took a sip of her coffee. "Thanks Papa~ I'll tell them when I have the chance. I bet they'll be happy doing some kind of work. It'll keep them busy...and out of the house." the girl giggled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kazami Shintaro

PostSubject: Re: The New Gardens   Fri May 13, 2011 6:24 am

"...out of the house? Thats kinda meaningfull~" I asked with a small frown on my forehead.

"I'll get what is needed for them, they all can ask away if they need anything too~" as I finish my words, a small sound of running footsteps clatter from the courtyard of the gardens is heard.

"..oh..someone in?" I looked over towards Medicine, asking her"
Back to top Go down
Medi Fujiwara-Melancholy
Sweet

PostSubject: Re: The New Gardens   Fri May 13, 2011 11:27 pm

Medicine turned around, looking. "I...don't see anyone Papa. Maybe it was the wind..or something?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kazami Shintaro

PostSubject: Re: The New Gardens   Mon May 16, 2011 3:40 am

I looked outside to check again, pulging my head our more.

"...kinda heavy steps for the sound of the wind...i think~ Ah never mind then, its might be as you said, just the wind."

Goes back in, and walks past by your chair, going towards my desk, and disperses a thick book form the selfs.

Walking back towards the girl, I flip open the book until it reaches a vacant page, and sets the open book infront of the girl

"..ah, here as you see a form of records. It will be used when your children are here to work. This will be filled with their data's and informations."

Points a small square on the form, tapping a few times.

" Here will go their picture. or a photopart."

"Any questions so far~?" I asked with a smile on my face.
Back to top Go down
Medi Fujiwara-Melancholy
Sweet

PostSubject: Re: The New Gardens   Mon May 16, 2011 12:16 pm

Medicine took the book and looked through it. "It's...about Alain more or less. It's kinda hard to explain, but it's about his name, as he puts it." the ex-doll said, clearing her throat. "He tends to use Fujiwara-Melancholy as his surname, or at times, Ryuuden-Melancholy. "Which would he use?" she asked, still looking through the book.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kazami Shintaro

PostSubject: Re: The New Gardens   Mon May 23, 2011 12:16 am

I held up my chin with my index finger, and thinks for a moment.

"If that case, I must have him as my interviewee personally, so I can ask which name he might prefer~"

Back to top Go down
Medi Fujiwara-Melancholy
Sweet

PostSubject: Re: The New Gardens   Mon May 23, 2011 8:06 am

The ex-doll nodded. "Alright then, thanks Papa~ Everyone else should be fine. I'll get them to come here next time so they can get ready for work, okay?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New Gardens   

Back to top Go down

The New Gardens
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1